• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Glad the attention whore is gone. Was like HIV for the thread.

Would you say the thread finally PrEPared itself?
Lm541tY.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
"Washington has got to do something, the empty room across the hall from ours has started breathing."

oh my GODj;alsfj;lkasfj that is fucking hilarious lmao

I cannot stop cackling. Dead in every way. You pulled such a great quote.

Vazra

how long do bans usually last?

If juniors big chances are that those are perma but there has been some juniors being lucky and not getting perma.

If a regular member it depends on the offense. It could be hours, days, weeks, months or perma.

A few weeks or few months. Can be de facto permanent though if the banned poster is put off from being here though.
damn lul. i like that Gaf don't put of with shit. mostly in the community threads
If juniors big chances are that those are perma but there has been some juniors being lucky and not getting perma.

If a regular member it depends on the offense. It could be hours, days, weeks, months or perma.

Vazra, did you already answer why you dropped your previous name?

Could depend on how many complaints he's had against him.

Who knows with Pample...

He does have 800+ posts and joined in 2013 though. If he was Junior'd for a dumb thread he's probably OK.

He sure wasn't in this thread back in 2013. He was recently a junior and probably made 90% of his posts in the past 2 months.

RM8

There's an Erik Peterson thread on gaming side, people are calling him hot, and of course some other people are using the argument that gay gaffers are unusually thirsty and that it'd be unacceptable to do that with a female. Why can't you guys be serious and respectful like straight GAF? :p

There's an Erik Peterson thread on gaming side, people are calling him hot, and of course some other people are using the argument that gay gaffers are unusually thirsty and that it'd be unacceptable to do that with a female. Why can't you guys be serious and respectful like straight GAF? :p

I saw that thread and almost commented, but it's pointless. People calling out GayGAF as if StraightGAF doesn't ever talk about females and their attractiveness. I didn't find anything creepy in that thread, people just asking if he was the hot Treehouse guy. And he is.

But whatever, over it.

berzeli

Banned

In fairness, in that particular thread there is a comment or two that goes over the line.

But then again, it's not like the Oscars red carpet commentary was a beacon of discussion stirred by more than the nether regions of (mostly) straight male gaffers.

Vazra

Reminds me of the many hot female threads on OT but with less pics.

I saw that thread and almost commented, but it's pointless. People calling out GayGAF as if StraightGAF doesn't ever talk about females and their attractiveness. I didn't find anything creepy in that thread, people just asking if he was the hot Treehouse guy. And he is.

But whatever, over it.

Kind of annoyed by the ''If it was a female...'' guys on that thread, gives off a MRA vibe.

But whatever, over it.
Yeah there are plenty of threads i got dont post in, because i dont want to spark something or are fuel to the fire.

Eusis

Kind of annoyed by the ''If it was a female...'' guys on that thread, gives off a MRA vibe.
Yeah, and a lot of it has to do with the larger cultural problem and the balance of these boards. If it were roughly 50/50 and women were also more reliably respected it'd probably be a very different story.

Crayons

Banned
I added an avatar so people will be able to recognize me better. I want to post more in this thread this year than in the past. I like the sense of community.

he's not even that hot

Well in the gaming industry he is.
sorry not sorry

Yeah, and a lot of it has to do with the larger cultural problem and the balance of these boards. If it were roughly 50/50 and women were also more reliably respected it'd probably be a very different story.

IMO no one should just derail threads by doing that, male/female or gay/straight, that being said I'm a hypocrit

Eusis

IMO no one should just derail threads by doing that, male/female or gay/straight, that being said I'm a hypocrit
That's true. If a thread NATURALLY lends itself to posting pictures of attractive people that makes sense, but when it's going overboard when not warranted or just all creepo then that's a problem period.

I added an avatar so people will be able to recognize me better. I want to post more in this thread this year than in the past. I like the sense of community.
Yeah it always fun to be part of the community threads. Basically letter gaf and league gaf are my main 2 threads. Yeah i need a new avatar soon just need to find a good one, i do really like the one i have right now.

Kinsei

Banned
I'm hotter than him right?
386b83b044.gif

As for the ogler stuff look DOA Xtreme 3 threads and the random female celebrities threads in off topic.

You are quite hot.

I swear it's like half the guys in those threads have never seen a pair of breasts before.

Grakl

My uncle wanted to get dress sweat pants (he's gay wtf where is his fashion sense) and now I'm getting ads for them RIP me

Vazra

You are quite hot.

I swear it's like half the guys in those threads have never seen a pair of breasts before.

Lol I dont mind them being excited over it but it annoys me when people says they cant do some things when they are actually done. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom