• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

So I hooked up with party host dude again. We're not that sexually compatible.

I do like him, but I don't want anything serious. I get the feeling he likes me a bit more than that, and while he doesn't want anything exclusive I'm a bit afraid he'll be hurt when I tell him I just want to be friends that occasionally get intimate.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
So I hooked up with party host dude again. We're not that sexually compatible.

I do like him, but I don't want anything serious. I get the feeling he likes me a bit more than that, and while he doesn't want anything exclusive I'm a bit afraid he'll be hurt when I tell him I just want to be friends that occasionally get intimate.

did you find out why he didnt stdiq you the first time

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Just plain.

Boo it's getting darker later again.

Does this mean that they're glazed or that they're bagels?
I assume they're glazed or are just coated in sugar, but honestly, I had to ask.

and he wasnt drunk this time? >:)

Maybe a bit, but nowhere near as drunk as the last time. Definitely a lot more communication too.

I'm not sure if I'm into voyeurism or what, but I got hard when he was kissing my neck knowing there'd be marks on my neck I'd have to cover up before going to work. Unfortunately, I think I've got some sort of ED or whatever, because my arousal is like a flash in the pan. The second he moved from my neck I would nearly immediately get soft again.

Definitely going to schedule a doctor check-up.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I'm not sure if I'm into voyeurism or what, but I got hard when he was kissing my neck knowing there'd be marks on my neck I'd have to cover up before going to work. Unfortunately, I think I've got some sort of ED or whatever, because my arousal is like a flash in the pan. The second he moved from my neck I would nearly immediately get soft again.

Definitely going to schedule a doctor check-up.

Me, you, and Bladenic can be ED buddies :/

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
They got pills to fix us now bruv.

tumblr_lpi06knFIR1qzozj1.gif

If I've seen it, I haven't eaten it. Interesting.

its like a sweeter, lighter bgl

KmA

Zero²;230193031 said:
Some guys just can't show any respect, why hit on someone you know has a boyfriend, I know I was at a gay club but that doesn't excuse things. Hate being rude to people but grabbing my dick out of nowhere and you are going to hear from me /rant
Glad my bf didn't saw it otherwise that idiot would be dead hehe

I literally don't understand this? Like even if you didn't have a boyfriend in what world do they think acting like that is ok?!

Meanwhile, I'm out here and no one is even looking at me at the club but a binch still finds a way to have fun!

Kevyt

Hi!

Oh yeah didn't you recently admit to being the chairman of DOWN's fan club or something?
:p

Yes. I am Down's number one fan who happens to be the chairman! o/

Zero²;230193031 said:
Some guys just can't show any respect, why hit on someone you know has a boyfriend, I know I was at a gay club but that doesn't excuse things. Hate being rude to people but grabbing my dick out of nowhere and you are going to hear from me /rant
Glad my bf didn't saw it otherwise that idiot would be dead hehe

That must be really annoying.

I've only been to a bar one time and it was calm and relaxing. I've also been to a club where it was packed but everyone was keeping to themselves in their own circles.

Maybe I haven't been to enough bars/clubs but I don't find the appeal.

Bladenic

I literally don't understand this? Like even if you didn't have a boyfriend in what world do they think acting like that is ok?!

Meanwhile, I'm out here and no one is even looking at me at the club but a binch still finds a way to have fun!

I'm having a hard time believing that

But who curr anyway just drink and have funzies

Imma high-jack this thread for a bit.

I went to the Zelda Escape Room event. It was cute and really fun. My only complaint is I wish they did more visually to change up the room and environment around you. BUT , at the end of it, they let us try out the Switch and Breath of the Wild. T_T

Pro Controller

Console. It really looks smaller in person. I don't forsee any issues lugging it around.

Teasing more amiibos T_T

They let us play for 20 freaking minutes.

Puppy

Joycons. This right here was what I wanted to experience firsthand the most. Yup, they're small af, but honestly, they personally felt just fine. At least from what little I tried, I had no issues with discomfort. I just was bummed out cause I didn't really get to feel all the HD rumble stuff.

Also, me in a Jigglypuff hat because reasons.

From what little I played. BotW seems like everything I want it to be. One complaint though: The framerate didn't feel buttery smooth. I'm hoping it was cause it was a demo built and not reflective of the final game.

Fades

Banned
That Jigglypuff hat is the best! I'm glad you had a good time, but I am incredibly jealous.

Also, thanks to the people that said welcome last page. There were a few so I'm not going to quote them all, but you know who you are. :p Thanks for making me feel welcome.

Zero²

Yeah I guess some people must think its hot or something, yet only makes me annoyed and leaves me in a bad position with my bf. Ugh and I was keeping it so classy, just hand waving if some guy called me hot or cute, ruined my vibe for a moment.
And bitch please, you must get all the looks or at least should anyway.
That must be really annoying.

I've only been to a bar one time and it was calm and relaxing. I've also been to a club where it was packed but everyone was keeping to themselves in their own circles.

Maybe I haven't been to enough bars/clubs but I don't find the appeal.
Yeah, like I don't really enjoy gay clubs, it was actually my debut haha but since I love dancing it was pretty fun. I dunno if I'd go by myself tho, I mostly only go to clubs because my bf loves it.
Man dancing all night is tiresome but one of the things that make life worth living for me. Wish I had invested more on dancing as a kid, loved ballet, shame I thought it was "too gay" and moved away from it.
Which brings me to the point, I finished Yuri on Ice! And mannnn this anime makes me so in love with my cutie. Yuri and Victor are just so cute together, it's so rare to see an adult relationship being portrayed like this, imagine a gay one in a fucking anime!

Puff hat is dope.

That Jigglypuff hat is the best! I'm glad you had a good time, but I am incredibly jealous.

Also, thanks to the people that said welcome last page. There were a few so I'm not going to quote them all, but you know who you are. :p Thanks for making me feel welcome.

No interest in the Switch but you look cute

Also was it allowed to take pics or did you break the law

Ah thanks peeps.

And no, they straight up let us and even helped us take pics. Funny thing is, I inadvertently wandered in the Switch area before doing the escape room bit first, and was internally screaming. Then some worker came and was all "Oh um...you're not supposed to be here. This is for guests after they beat the escape room. It's supposed to be a surprise finale." But like, they didn't really conceal or hide the area well at all.

But it all worked out in the end :)

Kevyt

I think I have decided not to give something to my coworkers for Valentine's Day (most of my coworkers are girls) and I was gonna bring in cupcakes for them with chocolates but I've been told by multiple people that will make me look like I'm really desperate or feel pity for them
(thanks Discord chat)
. Hehehe...

:(

Zero²;230215540 said:
Yeah I guess some people must think its hot or something, yet only makes me annoyed and leaves me in a bad position with my bf. Ugh and I was keeping it so classy, just hand waving if some guy called me hot or cute, ruined my vibe for a moment.
And bitch please, you must get all the looks or at least should anyway.

Yeah, like I don't really enjoy gay clubs, it was actually my debut haha but since I love dancing it was pretty fun. I dunno if I'd go by myself tho, I mostly only go to clubs because my bf loves it.
Man dancing all night is tiresome but one of the things that make life worth living for me. Wish I had invested more on dancing as a kid, loved ballet, shame I thought it was "too gay" and moved away from it.
Which brings me to the point, I finished Yuri on Ice! And mannnn this anime makes me so in love with my cutie. Yuri and Victor are just so cute together, it's so rare to see an adult relationship being portrayed like this, imagine a gay one in a fucking anime!

I can imagine having your boyfriend and how it must really suck to get approached and touched inappropriately.

But if you're single... Okay this will sound like I'm desperate (and I am, some times), but I definitely wouldn't mind being touched inappropriately at a club. In fact I remember hearing so many wild stories from friends and coworkers about this one club where they say everyone is really handsy and everyone wants to grope and make out with you, etc... So I went that club one time and none of that happened to me. Quite disappointing lol. There were a lot of people but every one was keeping to their own circle of friends.

I would have thought it would be easier to find someone to dance with, from what I've heard. I was hoping to find someone to dance with, be touched inappropriately and grabbed by strangers but there was none of that! lol

Maybe I'm just not appealing in low light conditions as a dark skin individual
wTEO0Px.png

Kater

Banned
ZP, that Jigglypuff hat looks good on you. Bit too dorky to wear to work though, I'd imagine. :p Still, if you go to cons or something you'll have something cute to wear.

Still zero interest in the Switch. It's just indifference at this point.

I think I have decided not to give something to my coworkers for Valentine's Day (most of my coworkers are girls) and I was gonna bring in cupcakes for them with chocolates but I've been told by multiple people that will make me look like I'm really desperate or feel pity for them
(thanks Discord chat)
. Hehehe...

I told you that as well. It will come off the wrong way to some. Your intentions are good and all but the hassle is too much since they could simply misinterpret it and think you are trying to cast a wide net. :p

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
(thanks Discord chat)
. Hehehe...

If it were clear to me that you were giving a cupcake to everyone in the office as a means of showing appreciation, I would think it's cute and sweet. I can't imagine interpreting it as you pitying me or you being desperate, especially if it's a cupcake and not something emotionally charged like flowers; I suggest skipping the chocolate for that reason, though.

Vazduh

(thanks Discord chat)
. Hehehe...

Desperate? :D

It's just a sign of your appreciation, nothing desperate about it. Hell, if I were your coworker, I sure wouldn't mind a freebie cupcake.

(thanks Discord chat)
. Hehehe...

No one is going to second-guess the presence of cupcakes.

Fades

Banned
(thanks Discord chat)
. Hehehe...

A couple years ago I bought my entire (6 person) workplace coffee and donuts on Valentine's Day. I don't think it looks at all desperate. Every workplace I have had had people bring in treats on special occasions or even just at random, regardless of gender distribution.

KmA

(thanks Discord chat)
. Hehehe...

I can imagine having your boyfriend and how it must really suck to get approached and touched inappropriately.

But if you're single... Okay this will sound like I'm desperate (and I am, some times), but I definitely wouldn't mind being touched inappropriately at a club. In fact I remember hearing so many wild stories from friends and coworkers about this one club where they say everyone is really handsy and everyone wants to grope and make out with you, etc... So I went that club one time and none of that happened to me. Quite disappointing lol. There were a lot of people but every one was keeping to their own circle of friends.

I would have thought it would be easier to find someone to dance with, from what I've heard. I was hoping to find someone to dance with, be touched inappropriately and grabbed by strangers but there was none of that! lol

Maybe I'm just not appealing in low light conditions as a dark skin individual
wTEO0Px.png

Ok I totally feel this lmao! Like it's so odd to me how all my friends have all these stories about making out with randoms, getting groped by some weird dude, or like just dancing with strangers. This just... doesn't happen to me lol. But in person I generally keep to myself or stay with people I know. Which ultimately I probably prefer because I don't like big crowds of people too often or chatting with people I barely know, it sets my anxiety aflare.

Bladenic

I made out with more randoms when I was "straight" #yolo

Edit: PSA The Golden Girls is now on Hulu in its entirety. Trump came thru

Fades

Banned
Trying out a new pizza place. Good but they cut their pies in the strangest way. Instead of slices, it's cut into squares

I love my pizza cut into squares, because then I can choose whether I want crust or not. What did you/are you going to have on your pizza?

How do you write/prepare for giving a lecture.

I have no idea what the point of moderation is between writing down every significant point or thought that you want to address, or just getting up there and trying to pull everything from memory.

I have an hour and twenty minutes to fill.

Top Bottom