• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Anyone getting Horizon?

It was a game that I thought was just gonna look pretty on the PS4 but would lack essence and gameplay. I was wrong, at least according to the reviews. I can't wait for the 28th

Nah. Nier Automata on the other hand day 1.

Berordn

Anyone getting Horizon?

It was a game that I thought was just gonna look pretty on the PS4 but would lack essence and gameplay. I was wrong, at least according to the reviews. I can't wait for the 28th

I was going to wait on Horizon since I'm going to have Zelda soon enough but now there's a Target B2G1...

Alrus

Anyone getting Horizon?

I almost bought a PS4 for Horizon but my budget is a bit tighter than expected and Zelda is coming then there's hopefully Nier Automata on steam coming soon after so it'll have to wait for a bit.

Those Zelda previews are making the wait really hard...

Vazduh

Is it wrong to think of fapping to your country leader?

Asking for a friend.

Make a tribute video

mpSJiXW.gif

T.O.P

Banned
Anyone getting Horizon?

D1 but my priority list is

Switch/Zelda > Nier > Horizon

kuYuri

I have a switch pre-ordered but wondering if I should keep it. All I'm getting for it is Zelda, after that it's mostly meh to me until the next Nintendo game I care about.

Berordn

I have a switch pre-ordered but wondering if I should keep it. All I'm getting for it is Zelda, after that it's mostly meh to me until the next Nintendo game I care about.

At first I was getting it to start retiring my Wii U, but now I want it to take the place of my 3DS.

I only hope Pocket Card Jockey 2 comes out soon, but at least I'll have Shovel Knight to tide me over.

Kevyt

I just can't wait for Feb 28....

I keep watching videos and reviews of Horizon and the more I want to play the game. I don't think I've felt like this about a video game in a long time.

kuYuri

I still want to get Horizon and Mass Effect Andromeda, but the problem is finding the time to play all these games while having a full time job and stuff, rip

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Little Mons†er;230930834 said:
what is this Kinsey scale?

It's an old system that was created to describe different sexualities. Basically, 0 is exclusively heterosexual, 6 is exclusively homosexual, and everything else in-between is various shades of bisexuality. I'm not sure if it's really used in any serious way these days, but it's fairly famous (I'm pretty sure Oprah talked about it on her show yeeeears ago) and thus can be used as a quick shorthand for quantifying one's sexuality beyond the LGB labels. Here's the Wikipedia article.

Elitist1945

My hair/scalp is the fucking worst. No matter how many times I shampoo/wash my hair there's dandruff everywhere and my hair always sticks up even if its soaking wet. I can't brush it because it doesn't stay down lol.

Kevyt

My hair/scalp is the fucking worst. No matter how many times I shampoo/wash my hair there's dandruff everywhere and my hair always sticks up even if its soaking wet. I can't brush it because it doesn't stay down lol.

I always wanted to ask, is that a guy or a girl in your avatar?

berzeli

Banned
Check with a dermatologist if that's an option (and not outrageously expensive), change shampoo (check your local pharmacy if they have something interesting), and also washing your hair multiple times a day might cause additional dryness to your scalp so maybe not do that.

I used to have pretty bad scalp problems but that went away with a shampoo upgrade.
Go watch Blade Runner.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
So, what's everyone's age and what's the oldest and youngest you'd date? Taking a survey for *cough* a friend.

38 here. Off the market permanently, so in hypotheticals: youngest would be 18, oldest... well, hah, I thought around mid to late 20s? My finace said he was 26 when we met but he was actually 31 at the time, so apparently it's not as big a deal as I thought! But yeah, before him I had never been with anyone older than 24, and haven't had interest in being with dudes older than me ever ever.

Anyone getting Horizon?

I really want to, but I'll wait for it to be discounted in several months. Want to get RE7 and Last Guardian too once they're around $30... not like I spend any time gaming anyway, so waiting ain't no thang for me.

Astral Dog

Y'all, I just saw Get Out. Holy shit, y'all need to see this like ASAP. Fantastic horror movie my goodness. :D
Omg. Horror and has 100 Tomatoes 🍅
What is this :O

Should be fun. I saw the taking of Debora Logan the other day It got me glued to the screen despite these documentary movies always ending boring me O.O

It's posts like these that make me feel old.

38 here. Off the market permanently, so in hypotheticals: youngest would be 18, oldest... well, hah, I thought around mid to late 20s? My finace said he was 26 when we met but he was actually 31 at the time, so apparently it's not as big a deal as I thought! But yeah, before him I had never been with anyone older than 24, and haven't had interest in being with dudes older than me ever ever.

I really want to, but I'll wait for it to be discounted in several months. Want to get RE7 and Last Guardian too once they're around $30... not like I spend any time gaming anyway, so waiting ain't no thang for me.

Whoa, back up there. Why did he lie about his age?

RM8

I'm 29. Lower limit would be 24, upper limit would be 34. That's pretty arbitrary and it's not like I'd nope a guy I really like only because he's 22 or 36, lol, but I'd feel more comfortable within that range.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Whoa, back up there. Why did he lie about his age?

He works in a pretty youth-obsessed industry (hair and fashion) and had been lying about his age for years, not just for me. We were at a flea market looking at old magazines, and I was trying to find one from his (supposed) birth year when he sheepishly was like, "Aaaactually, that's the wrong year..." We just laughed it off because it's really not a big thing.

Alrus

I'm poor so I'm saving my coins for Mass Erect. Horizon and Nier will be sales purchases.

Forgot about Mass Effect, man I'll never have the time or money to play all those game.

Edit: As for dating age, I'm 27. Guess the lower I'd go is 20 and the highest would 40 (higher than that would start to get into "closer to my parents" imaginary barrier and it'd be weird.)

T.O.P

Banned
I'm 27yo

Youngest for me was 35 (don't care aboout young guys tbh) and oldest 53, best sex was a (and it's still going) 49, like, not even fuckin close

I guess my range goes from 35 to 55

Gotta bring this down to 29 as the minimum...because reasons

DOWN

Banned
I won't lie, the adoption of the hashtag #MSM by the republicans as a criticism of mainstream media keeps throwing me way off on what the tweets are about at first

Fades

Banned
I got this ad earlier browsing this thread.

ilPnBxE.jpg

I've been having a lot of issues with my laptop lately. Specifically, random full system crashes without an error message or cause. I've reinstalled Windows earlier today and hoping that will help...but this also means I need to redownload all of my games which will take a literal week on my internet speeds. :(

Kevyt

Well no going to the club tonight. I'd go by myself but I'm too shy and socially awkward by myself.

Rip social life. :(

kuYuri

My social life is non-existent too! Full time job and all. Hell, I'm posting from work right now, though I'm on break I guess.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
35-70 would be my ideal range.

I love older guys, especially guys in their late thirties/early forties.

Also, something weird happened to me. There was a guy in a car with a heavy accent that stopped next to me as I was walking home. It was a middle eastern guy in a suit with a heavy accent asking for money. He said he lost his wallet and needed some money to get to Florida for gas and such. He told me to get inside his car and we would go to the nearest ATM since I only had my debit card with me and he gave me his ring which he said was very expensive 14k something gold ring, and he said he would also give me his necklace which was also gold and I could give him my number and he would contact me and deposit me money. He said he was a businessman from Dubai.

It all sounded very sketchy to me until he showed he had his wife with a baby in the back and another toddler in a baby chair thing in the back of his car, and he said he could give me as much money as I wanted to if I helped him out. So I agreed, if anything because of the children and wife lady. I got into his car, we drove to the nearest ATM and I gave him 60 dollars and told him he could keep his ring (he wanted me to have it) and said I was okay, I didn't need his money. I really didn't want to give him any of my contact information just in case. However he said he was going to New York. He changed the narrative saying he was going to New York, when he first told me he was going to Florida. I found that fishy. Or I'm wondering if this is some sort of scam. Anyways, I just helped him because of the children and lady wife.

I dunno....

Edit: He originally asked for 50 dollars but the ATM dispenses in 20's so I gave him 60.

what the fuck you actually got in the car with him???? sis im legitimately surprised you're still alive rn.

try Nizoral shampoo

My hair refuses to behave itself but a) I hate how product feels so that's out of the question and b) I'm not cutting it short (it's not long as is).

Please send help.

My hair refuses to behave itself but a) I hate how product feels so that's out of the question and b) I'm not cutting it short (it's not long as is).

Please send help.

Maybe you're washing it too much or being kind of rough on it. Maybe try washing it less and use a leave in conditioner when you do.

Burbeting

Banned
and i would like to read it!

I'll do it some other time but

Tl;Dr
Script is filled with fictional additions that make the story of a gay man living in oppressive environment of Finland in 50's-80's straight friendly. No full gay kisses are shown, instead we are given a love triangle of two gay men and... a straight woman?

Also all of the nsfw elements of his art are removed outside few glimpses.

Top Bottom