• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Mubi is a movie streaming subscription service for old movies and movies from around the world but it just has a few movies at once that are up for a month. I used to subscribe for a while when they had like 700 movies.

Koppai

Just wanted to tell yall I had my first 3 some last night with my husband and an older guy. Was so hot...i wanna go into detail but i dont wanna be banned lol.

kuYuri

Just wanted to tell yall I had my first 3 some last night with my husband and an older guy. Was so hot...i wanna go into detail but i dont wanna be banned lol.

Spoiler tag the hell out of it if you post it and give nsfw warnings (?) I guess?

Vazduh

You can't just not give us details :mad:

Risk the ban for us~

He can also hide the details in the email link I think? That's how it goes in here, right? That way it's both hidden and not visible to non-members. Whatever it was, great, as long as it was safe for all the parties involved!

Dany

Banned

fyi no one has ever
(?)
been banned for talking about their sex life.

Vazduh

Little Mons†er;231140979 said:
Don't stop sis ;)

9Qewu5H.gif

Don't be sorry, I love your gifs!

That's a relief. For a moment there I thought I went overboard.

cool-relief-gif-488.gif

Whew!

Bladenic

Screaming at that poster in the gaming thread about video game industry representation/identification talking about bisexuality

9Qewu5H.gif

Sibylus

Banned
this taste

this flawlessness

i cant

but yes, classic film needs it's own dedicated streaming service because netflix, etc. dont give a shit. FilmStruck has some good stuff, but it's really not what I want it to be (yet).

HOmdg5K.gif

You come for gluten, you come for me.

Figured that thread in Gaming was a mess and didn't bother clicking. Takes a special kind of stupid to think any sexuality is a choice or a phase. Any critical thinking would dismiss that notion.

Bladenic

Figured that thread in Gaming was a mess and didn't bother clicking. Takes a special kind of stupid to think any sexuality is a choice or a phase. Any critical thinking would dismiss that notion.

It's just their opinion and we should respect it! The intolerant left yadda yadda

It's just their opinion and we should respect it! The intolerant left yadda yadda
Always amazes me how they think our intolerance of their intolerance makes us hypocrites. It's a little different from calling them out for being a bigot/racist/homophobe/etc than being one and hurting others physically/mentally/emotionally or deny them their humanity.

I'm reminded of a drunk post I made one time. Allowing everyone to have the same rights as everyone else does not devalue you as a person, and if you believe it does than I pity you.

I really wish we could get past this but I know it won't in my lifetime.

Having a straight character = nobody thinks anything of it

Having a gay/bi/trans character = omg why politics in my games who even caressss about identity feminized gaming ruined qqqqqqqq

KmA

So my mom just heard me talking on the phone to my friend about going to gay bars. I should be careful about this shit she's always lurking.

I don't know if this is the right place to post but I would very grateful if I could get a trans perspective on something I'm developing. (I'm cis.) I doubt whether I'm going to release it or that anyone other than myself would be even remotely interested in it but I'd still like to make it as respectful as possible and not based on ignorance (if nothing else, maybe I'll learn something). Maybe it's better to take it over PM so I don't spam the thread with irrelevant stuff.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
What's the story behind that gif?

Its a tournament fight. DOA: Dead Or Alive

Terrible movie yet so entertaining.
I don't know if this is the right place to post but I would very grateful if I could get a trans perspective on something I'm developing. (I'm cis.) I doubt whether I'm going to release it or that anyone other than myself would be even remotely interested in it but I'd still like to make it as respectful as possible and not based on ignorance (if nothing else, maybe I'll learn something). Maybe it's better to take it over PM so I don't spam the thread with irrelevant stuff.

You can also try posting in this thread

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
One of the better terrible-yet-fun movies I've watched, I agree.

Also screaming at the realization that RE: The Final Chapter ripped off DOA and its bad guy (Dr. Isaacs does the same thing as Donovan regarding his fight-prediction abilities)
The thing that makes the movie so enjoyable is that it feels like a 90s film from all the cheese and humor it has. Also LMAO not them copying that shit.

Howdy

I'm Nomadic Sparks and I've been posted on GAF for a year and been lurking for more.

I live in southeastern missouri for all my life and I came from a christian conservative background in small town of Missouri.

I came out to my dad as Bi last sunday because I felt that he need to know that I'm expanding my horizons as a person.

I'm a shut in because I'm currently broke and don't trust people in this county (Franklin County Missouri)

I would love to hear to if anyone else in this community is from either the Southeastern Missouri portion or at least STL area, pls let me know I wanna talk to you.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
You come for gluten, you come for me.

lafayette-earrings_zpsj6h8f2js.gif

So I came out to my dad via text.

Please excuse his shitty texting grammar. Old people can't text properly. >_>

;___;

good dad

Howdy

I'm Nomadic Sparks and I've been posted on GAF for a year and been lurking for more.

I live in southeastern missouri for all my life and I came from a christian conservative background in small town of Missouri.

I came out to my dad as Bi last sunday because I felt that he need to know that I'm expanding my horizons as a person.

I'm a shut in because I'm currently broke and don't trust people in this county (Franklin County Missouri)

I would love to hear to if anyone else in this community is from either the Southeastern Missouri portion or at least STL area, pls let me know I wanna talk to you.

Welcome! You were brave to come out to your (I'm assuming) conservative christian dad. How did he take it?

Neptune

So I came out to my dad via text.

Please excuse his shitty texting grammar. Old people can't text properly. >_>
Do you not have a good relationship with him? His texts are lovely, yours seem cold and aggressive. He's all, "we love and support you no matter what!" and you're like, "bye, making eggs now". Based on his response, I'd assume you'd be happy, relieved, emotional in some way, not whatever this is.

Do you not have a good relationship with him? His texts are lovely, yours seem cold and aggressive. He's all, "we love and support you no matter what!" and you're like, "bye, making eggs now". Based on his response, I'd assume you'd be happy, relieved, emotional in some way, not whatever this is.

We had a strained relationship while I was growing up. We only started getting close in like... 2015?

Top Bottom