• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Vazduh

Gotta love the Germans.

caPzxfO.jpg

(Wet wipes at my friend's place. We always laugh when we see that. dick (Ger) = thick (Eng) )

Beth Cyra

Gotta love the Germans.

(Wet wipes at my friend's place. We always laugh when we see that. dick (Ger) = thick (Eng) )

Oh goddess nothing is hotter then a Fem Lesbian with a German accent who you are afraid of....NOTHING.

My dream girl growing up always had a German accent.

Sorry I know some view attraction based on nationality be negative as well and I swear I mean no ill intent.....unless there is a German Lesbian here who would kick my butt for saying so then I mean it ;)

To copy my response I just made in the thread: The definition of bisexuality that a lot of bisexuals use is the attraction to people of more than one gender. Bisexuality isn't about the binary and has a lot of overlap with pansexuality, with many people identifying as both.

I wish people would get educated on this more instead of going "lol greedy slut" all the time as it's deeper than simple minded perceptions.

kuYuri

Have the Switch preordered but still super "eh" about it.

More hyped to upgrade my PC graphics card in next few weeks. Likely my monitor too.

Kater

Banned
Gotta love the Germans.

That's really immature!

Nah jk I love dick jokes :)

Where did you get those from, maybe I'm misremembering things but I could have sworn you said you live in Croatia.

Ryan Gosling does nothing for me.

I think Chris Pratt is cute. And I have a mega crush on Charlie Day.

Ryan Gosling is funny looking to me, but my ex would straight drool over him. I'm so bad at telling if a guy is attractive or not. Maybe my ex had weird taste (very possible since she was with my goofy-looking ass) but I was never able to see what she saw in the guys she was attracted to vs the ones she wasn't.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Any PC gamers here?

You rang?

Vazduh

That's really immature!

Nah jk I love dick jokes :)

Where did you get those from, maybe I'm misremembering things but I could have sworn you said you live in Croatia.

Yes, you remembered it right! 🙂 We import a bunch of German stuff since we have both 'dm' and Mueller stores here. The wet wipes were bought there.

Astral Dog

What makes you say he's gay? I didn't notice anything too different compared to the original animated movie. I always just understood him to be a
very eager sidekick/groupie who idolizes Gaston.
Oops i don't know if you already saw the thread but it was confirmed that was the intention this time and the actor played him that way
http://www.avclub.com/article/beauty-and-beast-will-be-first-disney-movie-featur-251283?utm_content=Main&utm_campaign=SF&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocialMarketing

Kater

Banned
Yes, you remembered it right! 🙂 We import a bunch of German stuff since we have both 'dm' and Mueller stores here. The wet wipes were bought there.

Ofc, I've been here for quite some time now and you are a regular, just like I am. 😸

Ah, that explains it.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Oops i don't know if you already saw the thread but it was confirmed that was the intention this time and the actor played him that way
http://www.avclub.com/article/beauty-and-beast-will-be-first-disney-movie-featur-251283?utm_content=Main&utm_campaign=SF&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocialMarketing

Ah. Yeah, I hadn't heard that. That revelation has some interesting implications for the relationship between those two characters. I still think we're likely years from Disney giving Elsa a girlfriend, but this is a not-insignificant move for Disney to integrate an explicitly queer character into one of their classic tales. I'm very intrigued by the subplot the director alludes to.

Beth Cyra

Ah. Yeah, I hadn't heard that. That revelation has some interesting implications for the relationship between those two characters. I still think we're likely years from Disney giving Elsa a girlfriend, but this is a move for Disney to integrate that into one of their classic tales. I'm very intrigued by the subplot the director alludes to.

LOL thankfully people finally calmed on the Elsa girlfriend front. That was so bad in fan circles for so long it almost made me dread the lesbian fandom.

Kevyt

Awww yeah!! I wish queer PC gamers were more prevalent out in the world. I meet more queer nintendo gamers, followed closely by PS4/Xbox One.

I'm getting that 1080 Ti to replace my 1080. :3

I am so tempted to get a 1080 ti! However I want to do a new build from scratch, and I was thinking of doing an all AMD build. I was gonna use my tax returns to build a new PC with a Ryzen 1700x, and a Vega GPU, but so far AMD hasn't released vega... I am patiently waiting, but the 1080 ti looks so tempting!

kuYuri

Awww yeah!! I wish queer PC gamers were more prevalent out in the world. I meet more queer nintendo gamers, followed closely by PS4/Xbox One.

I am so tempted to get a 1080 ti! However I want to do a new build from scratch, and I was thinking of doing an all AMD build. I was gonna use my tax returns to build a new PC with a Ryzen 1700x, and a Vega GPU, but so far AMD hasn't released vega... I am patiently waiting, but the 1080 ti looks so tempting!

Go for it! My PC build is good right now, but Ryzen is pretty hype if the leaked benchmarks are any indication. But I will definitely go for a 1080 Ti and maybe a new Ultra-wide monitor.

Do you live near a Micro Center by any chance?

Kevyt

Go for it! My PC build is good right now, but Ryzen is pretty hype if the leaked benchmarks are any indication. But I will definitely go for a 1080 Ti and maybe a new Ultra-wide monitor.

Do you live near a Micro Center by any chance?

Ryzen looks fantastic.

I would love to get a 1080 ti, but I want to see what AMD has to offer first, especially if it's competitive with the 1080 ti at a lower price. I hooked my PC to my 4k tv and tried playing Batman Origins at low settings and I was getting really bad framerates sub 30 fps in some areas, with my current build (4790k, gtx 970) so I can't wait to get something more powerful. The 1080 ti is very tempting but I think I'll hold on for a little longer.

Lol love all this PC talk when I'm still sitting here with a single core AMD Athlon w/ 2gb ram and a 114gb hard drive

edit: got my hd space wrong

Palmer27

I had a package notification today, wasn't quite BotW yet. One day more. https://twitter.com/dodonpahchi/status/836849040570597377

Have the Switch preordered but still super "eh" about it.

More hyped to upgrade my PC graphics card in next few weeks. Likely my monitor too.

That's interesting. I just finished a pc build and personally think I couldn't have picked a time with more console exclusives/pc upgrades out. Way more excited for console shit atm tbh. Nothing much other than Nier coming to pc in the NIER future for me.

Alrus

I had a package notification today, wasn't quite BotW yet. One day more. https://twitter.com/dodonpahchi/status/836849040570597377

I'm getting antsy, amazon still hasn't updated my order (still showing pre-ordered). If they haven't done so by tomorrow (meaning I won't have it for the week end) I'll just cancel it and run to a store at opening hours. I just noticed most of them price matched amazon by now (was 30 euros more before, which is why I went with amazon). I just want to be able to play Zelda during the week end ;_;

Edit: As an aside I "can't wait" for the shitshow that is going to be the review thread for BoTW.

driggonny

Banned
PC talk makes my eyes glaze over. I've been wanting to invest in a gaming PC for a long time but I'm still too poor. I don't wanna buy one until I can afford a high-end one.

kuYuri

Ryzen looks fantastic.

I would love to get a 1080 ti, but I want to see what AMD has to offer first, especially if it's competitive with the 1080 ti at a lower price. I hooked my PC to my 4k tv and tried playing Batman Origins at low settings and I was getting really bad framerates sub 30 fps in some areas, with my current build (4790k, gtx 970) so I can't wait to get something more powerful. The 1080 ti is very tempting but I think I'll hold on for a little longer.

Yeah, you definitely don't want to be playing 4K on a 970.

Also, your build sounds great. Unless you are also doing a bunch of other intensive work like streaming and video editing, I don't think you need Ryzen. I have the same CPU as you and it's great. All you need is a new card like the 1080 Ti and you can do 4K gaming.

My 1080/4790K combo has been great on my 1440p/144hz monitor.

That's interesting. I just finished a pc build and personally think I couldn't have picked a time with more console exclusives/pc upgrades out. Way more excited for console shit atm tbh. Nothing much other than Nier coming to pc in the NIER future for me.

Don't get me wrong, I love my consoles too, I grew up on it. I have a PS4 Pro already and I would love to play games like Horizon, Nier Automata, etc.

Kevyt

I feel so miserable working all day long, getting home in the evening, not even having energy to play video games, go to bed, wake up and work the next day.

I hate this life. I:

Beth Cyra

I feel so miserable working all day long, getting home in the evening, not even having energy to play video games, go to bed, wake up and work the next day.

I hate this life. I:
I have a similar setup.

Wake work 9 hours. Then gym three hours and then maybe 1 hour down time before bed if I'm lucky after getting the kids in bed.

I don't hate it most days but I do feel unfulfilled most days.

Kevyt

find a daddy to support your preferred lifestyle

Being a sloth is my preferred life style.

I have a similar setup.

Wake work 9 hours. Then gym three hours and then maybe 1 hour down time before bed if I'm lucky after getting the kids in bed.

I don't hate it most days but I do feel unfulfilled most days.

That seems like a very intense schedule. How do you manage to have energy to work out?

That's me this time of year. Are you a tax accountant?

No. I can imagine that's super stressful. How much paperwork do you have to do?

This is me sometimes too. Being an adult sucks.

It really does suck.

Beth Cyra

Being a sloth is my preferred life style.

That seems like a very intense schedule. How do you manage to have energy to work out?

It really does suck.

Ya know I get asked that all the time weirdly.

I really don't know, its just how my body reacts. I don't have a ton of energy but I actually feel better when my body is in pain or feels partially broken so it is actually easier to keep myself in a constant state of sore/tired then go a day missing and recovering.

A close friend once told me that I act like a HeatSink and it is probably the closest way I can achieve it as I can't find a partner to fulfill that side of my personality. So I go crazy with work outs to inflict that devastation.

In fact I had to take today off and I've been frustrated all day and continue to be because I can't work out lol.

All of it. All the paperwork.

My tax season schedule is 10-13 hour days Mon-Sat and half days on Sun. The worst part is the eye strain; why do all tax/legal documents have to be printed in such goddamn small font size?

But anyway I can't complain too much, because for the rest of the year I work like 5-6 hour days and take plenty of camping/backpacking trips.

PC/Nintendo is my main combo since '10. I'd love a PS4 eventually, though. Before I got my PC, I had all systems. With the One, my interest just flatlined with Microsoft (I loved the 360) because of the exclusive not being up to par and, well... I had the PC then.

But, yeah, going PC was the best gaming decision I've ever made. So happy with the surge in Japanese games now, too <3.

If anyone wants to add me for some Mercenaries/Raid or something http://steamcommunity.com/id/dragonlife29

Top Bottom