• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Hot. I've never been rammed, but I've done the ramming.

Oh, and the obligatory cake! Just for you.

Help.

18332587.gif

Gibbs

I prefer a guy biting my ear lobe verses a hickey. Kissing my neck + biting my earlobe = you gonna get laid.

Nobody wants me =(

Oooh... yeah. No wonder you have to work over the weekend :/

Anyone to celebrate your birthday with?

For me it's mostly house cleaning, helping out with baking and finally finishing my thesis so I can take on more translation work, shoot more photos etc. Just the usual :D

Slayy, sounds like a great weekend :) What's your thesis on? (if you don't mind me asking)

I only worked the day shift today, but all my friends have gone back home for easter so I couldn't organise any evening plans. My dad felt bad so came down to London to take me out for a meal bless him.

Gibbs

PM'd you on that, it's too boring for this thread tbh (and any other :D )

j12J4Ae.gif

She can call me maybe for some pitching lessons.

UGH there is this hot guy that works at a retail store that I go to, but ugh he is difficult to read. For starters he has checked me out a few times I've noticed, always rushes people through to talk to me, usually always smiles and will hold a conversation. His Facebook says he's straight, but something is off, my gaydar is all over the place with him.

Does anyone want to help me... like kidnap him? You'll get paid in food, wine, and cash.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Man I dunno if I'm cut out for the sneaker game. Scalpers are the worst.

Right? I don't even bother when I see something's gonna be all "manufactured scarcity." Plenty of great kicks out there that don't require three hail Marys and camping in front of my laptop at 5am... 💃

Gibbs

I mean, if you've done the ramming, clearly someone wants you.

I was good enough until he decided I wasn't attractive anymore. Apparently 5 years meant nothing, really kills your self worth and self confidence. Since being single for over a year and a half there's been little to no interest in me. :/

I pound my fleshlight.
Some action is better than nothing

kuYuri

I was good enough until he decided I wasn't attractive anymore. Apparently 5 years meant nothing, really kills your self worth and self confidence. Since being single for over a year and a half there's been little to no interest in me. :/

I pound my fleshlight.
Some action is better than nothing

MXFakag.gif

Girl, I've been single my whole life, I don't want to hear it.

My condolences, it's fucked up that they did that to you. :/

Gibbs

MXFakag.gif

Girl, I've been single my whole life, I don't want to hear it.

My condolences, it's fucked up that they did that to you. :/

Stay single, it's better than getting crushed. It's been a rocky year trying to rebuild myself but the upsetting thing is I'm learning that I loved my ex more than I ever imagined. It hurts.

Gibbs

Alright let's do an Easter Giveaway! I will buy a gaf member a game, iTunes album, or anything you want on the app store. Price limit is $10. This is only for iOS /iPhone users unfortunately.

If interested reply with what you would like and I'll pick a winner tomorrow evening when I get home from dinner with my sisters husbands side of the family. Please note you will have to give me your Apple ID so I can gift the item to you from the store.

Example - Mario Run.

Kevyt

Ummm... I've only had one boyfriend, and I wasn't into him when he asked me to be his boyfriend, but he looks a bit different now
and hotter imo

We still get along great and text each other every once in a while. I'm so happy we ended things well and are still friends.

Though it feels like we did things in reverse. We met, were only acquaintances, we got into the boyfriend-relationship-thing, we broke up, we still hanged out and became friends... lol

Gibbs

That's cool. I like going alphabetically, making letters. And good ole fashioned thrusts.

All the tongue thrust 😜

Ummm... I've only had one boyfriend, and I wasn't into him when he asked me to be his boyfriend, but he looks a bit different now
and hotter imo

We still get along great and text each other every once in a while. I'm so happy we ended things well and are still friends.

Though it feels like we did things in reverse. We met, were only acquaintances, we got into the boyfriend-relationship-thing, we broke up, we still hanged out and became friends... lol

Atleast you got a friendship out of it. It definitely sounds like the order of things was definitely out of wack. Is there hope of getting back together at some point?

My ex came back 3 months after breaking up with me. We got close, flirting happened and he got invited by my parents to join my family on vacation. He ends up deleting me off Facebook and Instagram because "it's the only way we could move on." I call shit on that.

Anywho I'm off to bed. Have a great night everyone!

kuYuri

Stay single, it's better than getting crushed. It's been a rocky year trying to rebuild myself but the upsetting thing is I'm learning that I loved my ex more than I ever imagined. It hurts.

You know, I've pretty much already accepted that I will always be single, whether I want it to be that way or not. No one I know truly and intimately knows me and loves me for who I am.

That's life. D:

lenovox1

You know, I've pretty much already accepted that I will always be single, whether I want it to be that way or not. No one I know truly and intimately knows me and loves me for who I am.

That's life. D:

That's social anxiety. (I know because I have it.)

Nothing about that is not mendable with therapy.

Bladenic

That's life. D:

Girl same. That's why I'm adopting a cat named Rhett Butler. I hope he loves me.

Sibylus

Banned
First kink party done and dusted! Had a good time, participated in two activities, watched a bunch more, and am now sitting back and letting the aches of my lower back and legs melt away~

DOWN

Banned
and hotter imo

If I ever get an ex, that's how I'd hope it would end.

I have an ex friend with benefits who would love to still be friends but he's a bit of a creep now imo so now he's just a helluva story

Sibylus

Banned
shit, they musta did a number on you~

Partly going 0 to 60 so quick, lol. Getting rigged up in a quick suspension, cackling in a vacuum bed so hard I was warping the frame and bouncing my head, and a lot of standing in between takes its toll! Expecting I'll have more stamina next time.

Partly going 0 to 60 so quick, lol. Getting rigged up in a quick suspension, cackling in a vacuum bed so hard I was warping the frame and bouncing my head, and a lot of standing in between takes its toll! Expecting I'll have more stamina next time.

Quite a crowd you lured too!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

i have no idea what this means but i love it!

Sibylus

Banned
i have no idea what this means but i love it!

First is bondage-related. (Cute) Rigger girl tied me with rope, linked together with carabiners, then lifted me up until I was dangling in the air. May or may not have been some delicious hair-pulling involved.

Second is being vacuum shrink-wrapped in curve-hugging plastic with a breathing tube. Attendant teases you with a buffer, touches, and tickles.

First is bondage-related. (Cute) Rigger girl tied me with rope, linked together with carabiners, then lifted me up until I was dangling in the air. May or may not have been some delicious hair-pulling involved.

Second is being vacuum shrink-wrapped in curve-hugging plastic with a breathing tube. Attendant teases you with a buffer, touches, and tickles.

You were suspended perfectly horizontally, how could I not take advantage of that perfect opportunity?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

First one sounds hot. Second would probably give me a panic attack lol

Top Bottom