• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Astral Dog

Not gonna lie, I may have subscribed to this channel cause he's cute af.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzlXf-yUIaOpOjEjPrOO9TA
I also did the same very recently,for some reason just got the instinct to subscribe to this hottie :3
though your channel is mch more educational
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6dnrqZANHB90Syn_C_EWXg/videos
So I came out to my parents a few days ago. My mom texted me saying they love me and I will always be their son but.. I'm still nervous about seeing them for the first time tomorrow (I left a letter telling them I was gay, didn't do it in person). My parents (in particular my mom) are ultra conservative and very religious. Just don't want to deal with any of that.
while this wont be easy to explain, that's indeed a very promising start ! will take a huge burden out yor shoulders im really glad for you

\(=^‥^)/’`
Kitty cat!

It also turns out I have mono. :(
I had that earlier this year. Fever kept spiking to 103, breaking, and then coming back. Hoping yours isn't so bad.

So I came out to my parents a few days ago. My mom texted me saying they love me and I will always be their son but.. I'm still nervous about seeing them for the first time tomorrow (I left a letter telling them I was gay, didn't do it in person). My parents (in particular my mom) are ultra conservative and very religious. Just don't want to deal with any of that.
It's great that you found the courage to come out. Keep your chin up and give them time to adjust.

kuYuri

I also did the same very recently,for some reason just got the instinct to subscribe to this hottie :3
though your channel is mch more educational
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6dnrqZANHB90Syn_C_EWXg/videos

I've been watching more tech related videos since seriously getting into PC gaming a few years back and from doing my previous retail job. I saw this guy's videos in my recommended on YouTube recently and figured why not.

I came for the tech videos, I stayed for the looks. And that voice. Brits slay me. 😍

Congrats on the sex ;P

Advice.. well, I usually wave goodbye with my hand clutched after so he can't see that I have his wallet in it.

jk

Seriously tho, just try to let loose and have fun :). You guys are both after the same thing. And just try to be open with each other. If it feels weird for you, tell him. But otherwise, best advice I can give is that it's hotter and feels better for you when you're not feeling nervous. So don't be :)

Also don't wait for the jizz to dry.

No need to congratulate me yet, lol. And thanks for the advice once again! I think I'm usually more nervous about things -- anything from job interviews to exams to hookups -- in the lead up rather than in the actual moment. I guess I have a decent "game face," haha.

Not like I post anything of value anyways. And y'all know what I meant when I said that. Don't be all petty like I was being some weirdo sexist racist whatever. Petty gay ass drama. Over it. I'm becoming non sexual.

This is a welcoming and supportive place. But I would maybe refrain from using language you know will be offensive to some.

That being said , I understand your frustration. I've been dealing with drama lately as well. I decided to just stop engaging with people who have no interest in a helpful, constructive and positive acquaintance. Just know that there are 10 people who will be nice and support you for every person that causes you problems and tries to make things difficult.

We're a culture based on love and acceptance, so most try to adhere to that.

You don't need to have shitty experiences to be over romance tbh.

Like I don't want a dog because I'd have to walk it every day. It's not like one bit me.

Sorry about the disappointment you're feeling, B-Dex. It may seem like I'm making this about me, but I'm not meaning to. What I mean is that romance is not the end all, if we want to we can get over whatever babyboomer mind conditioning has convinced us we need someone else to be happy.

But at the same time I don't think we can make that decision out of aversion or avoidance. Like there's a kind of disenchantment that brings peace, and a kind of disenchantment that brings contempt, and the latter doesn't really do anything good for us.

But at the same time I don't think we can make that decision out of aversion or avoidance. Like there's a kind of disenchantment that brings peace, and a kind of disenchantment that brings contempt, and the latter doesn't really do anything good for us.

Yeah, this is a great point as well. Being alone can be great, as long as you do it knowing that you don't need someone else to be happy. If you do it because you hate everyone, that can be damaging.

DOWN

Banned
I read Amy Schumer's book and I think it's brave as f for someone of her age and relevance. Made me like her a ton. She goes deep and honest on the works she's been through - sexual assault, physical abuse, and more. Had me tearing up talking about her dad's MS and the victims of the shooting that happened at a Trainwreck screening last year.

If you like Tina Fey's book or books of that nature, I would say this one is the best one I've read. She gave more of her darkest struggles than you'd expect of a book by a popular comic, while of course also having plenty of humor. I was glad to see it got good reviews and hit #1 on the bestsellers list.

Kevyt

To comfort you, many devs have noted they weren't aware of the system until just before it was announced. These games are first round passes and the ones that really know what to do with it are supposed to be next year.

I'm worried that many devs won't really be able to take advantage of the PS4 pro due to the regular ps4 and Sony wanting the games to be the same across the two of them.

Polaris architecture provides some nice new features not present on previous generations of GCN but will probably never see the light of the day on the PS4 pro other than upscaling and HDR. I;

I still have yet to add you on PSN.

I had that earlier this year. Fever kept spiking to 103, breaking, and then coming back. Hoping yours isn't so bad.

No fever. Or at least I dont think so.

Just fairly tired. And severe swelling in the lymph nodes in my throat. I woke up last night from the pain of swallowing my spit in my sleep.

Dany

Banned
But with gay men that's never really in the cards so I guess it isn't clicking to me? (Of course this is just me spilling my questions on it) Like the baby would not actually be genetically by the couple, but rather half anyway if there's two men as parents? So for the half who isn't genetically the parent, isn't the bond almost the same as an adoption? Meaning the parents are capable of that equal bond (particularly if they have more than one child and trade off on which has the genes of which parent)? I mean I'm not calling it crazy. I guess I don't have the drive for my eyes to be a part of why my kid is mine.

If I found out I was adopted I don't think I would feel my parents count as less of a family to me and they missed out or have some sort of downside to me not having their genes? I don't think at the end of the day my brother would be less connected because of genetics if he were adopted as that doesn't seem like a part of family interaction to my conceptions

Not out to discourage it, but am curious as someone who would likely adopt someday[/QUOTE]

The bolded is one reason against surrogacy for homosexual couples. The kid is genetically either his or mine. But would that really play a factor into rearing a child? It would depend on the person. I've always presumed I was adopted or am my aunts kid my entire life. Doesn't really change the dynamic of any relationship, my parents are the one that raised me since birth.

Hopefully it's still December 1st somewhere;
I think I might have posted this video before but:
Reagan Administration's Chilling Response to the AIDS Crisis
It's worth taking a couple of minutes of remembrance for the struggles which has affected our community. If you're interested in documentaries about the AIDS epidemic check out How to Survive a Plague, or We Were Here.

Also do test yourself regularly, stay safe, and all that fun.

I think I may have said this a couple of years ago in this thread, but I am eternally grateful to every LGBT+ person that came out before I did. It takes a lot of guts to do it even today, and I cannot imagine how difficult it would have been in previous generations -- especially in the wake of such blatant, disgusting bigotry. Yet every single person that takes that enormous first step -- or goes beyond by participating in activism and Pride Parades -- makes the next person's just a little bit easier.

Hopefully it's still December 1st somewhere;
I think I might have posted this video before but:
Reagan Administration's Chilling Response to the AIDS Crisis
It's worth taking a couple of minutes of remembrance for the struggles which has affected our community. If you're interested in documentaries about the AIDS epidemic check out How to Survive a Plague, or We Were Here.

Also do test yourself regularly, stay safe, and all that fun.

I think I may have said this a couple of years ago in this thread, but I am eternally grateful to every LGBT+ person that came out before I did. It takes a lot of guts to do it even today, and I cannot imagine how difficult it would have been in previous generations -- especially in the wake of such blatant, disgusting bigotry. Yet every single person that takes that enormous first step -- or goes beyond by participating in activism and Pride Parades -- makes the next person's just a little bit easier.

Yup. As much as I love the 80s, I can't say good things about how our community was treated back then. Even when I wish sometimes I could live back then to experience it in whole new ways that I didn't as an adult compared to a child like I was back then. There's no way I could have survived back then. Which is why I'm eternally proud of every LGBT who survived both the AIDS epidemic & The Reagan Administration.

Yup. As much as I love the 80s, I can't say good things about how our community was treated back then. Even when I wish sometimes I could live back then to experience it in whole new ways that I didn't as an adult compared to a child like I was back then. There's no way I could have survived back then. Which is why I'm eternally proud of every LGBT who survived both the AIDS epidemic & The Reagan Administration.

Yup, for sure. I grew up in the '90s and it was still extremely prevalent. It's honestly why I didn't come out until it was 28. When people don't know you're gay/bi, they sure can say some disgusting things. Stuff like, "That's so gay" or "Don't be a fag" really hurt, and I definitely had to bite my tongue on multiple occasions.

I honestly owe a lot to the people on this board for helping me make the decision to come out. Even if I'm not on very good terms with some of them at the moment for personal reasons, I still do owe them a big debt of gratitude. They probably know who they are. I will always appreciate that, no matter what happened down the road.

No need to congratulate me yet, lol. And thanks for the advice once again! I think I'm usually more nervous about things -- anything from job interviews to exams to hookups -- in the lead up rather than in the actual moment. I guess I have a decent "game face," haha.

Well he can't read your poker face ;) so enjoy yourself and have fun!

And you're welcome :).

Kinsei

Banned
Good.

Most of the thread is super embarrassing with the shit people are saying. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Sadly that's the gaming culture at large on the Internet. Just look at who won the trending gamer awards the past two years. At least those people don't tend to last long here.

Just watched Kingsglaive because I am waiting for the PC version of Final Fantasy XV. It was pretty good. It started off a little slow and confusing, but it improved by the end.

I really enjoyed seeing some of Yoshitaka Amano's monsters in a more realistic manner, especially
Ultros
. I love his artwork so much, and I wish they'd make a game that more closely resembles it.

Also, Nyx is pretty damn hot.
2xwu7t5mskix.gif

Too bad about his haircut though. :p

since we all got fat on holiday. what's everyone's plan for christmas? long drives with a meaningful blowjob in the car, stay at home playing video game and loathe the outside, spend quality time with family but deep down you just want to slice their throat with a crisp white printer paper . whatever it may be let's hear it. while we're at it. any plans for NYE? it's good to have christmas and NY land on sunday. get that monday off work (y)

Kevyt

since we all got fat on holiday. what's everyone's plan for christmas? long drives with a meaningful blowjob in the car, stay at home playing video game and loathe the outside, spend quality time with family but deep down you just want to slice their throat with a crisp white printer paper . whatever it may be let's hear it. while we're at it. any plans for NYE? it's good to have christmas and NY land on sunday. get that monday off work (y)

I didn't get fatter... in fact I've lost more weight. Coworkers and friends never fail to tell me "you're so skinny" ;-;

I'm not that skinny...

sparkzero

Guys, I know I don't post often here but I feel sad and need to write my feelings down.

The boy I was dating for 2 month just told me to end our romantic releationship. He was in love with me in the beginning but I was really careful wanted to take is slowly. Now I'm super in love with him but he isn't anymore.
In the talk we just had we realized we were too careful with each other and never really talked about what we wanted or how we feel.
This is just unfair :(
Also, next week we wanted to go to a muscial together, but I'm not sure if I still want to go. He said we could meet again on sunday to drink a coffe and talk again. I'm not sure what to do.
One friend (girl) said I should try to fight for him but another friend (guy) said it's no use because it will make it even harder for me to forget him.

Bladenic

Just watched Kingsglaive because I am waiting for the PC version of Final Fantasy XV. It was pretty good. It started off a little slow and confusing, but it improved by the end.

I really enjoyed seeing some of Yoshitaka Amano's monsters in a more realistic manner, especially
Ultros
. I love his artwork so much, and I wish they'd make a game that more closely resembles it.

Also, Nyx is pretty damn hot.
2xwu7t5mskix.gif

Too bad about his haircut though. :p

Look up Johan Akan, his real life model. That's A man

Guys, I know I don't post often here but I feel sad and need to write my feelings down.

The boy I was dating for 2 month just told me to end our romantic releationship. He was in love with me in the beginning but I was really careful wanted to take is slowly. Now I'm super in love with him but he isn't anymore.
In the talk we just had we realized we were too careful with each other and never really talked about what we wanted or how we feel.
Also, next week we wanted to go to a muscial together, but I'm not sure if I still want to go. He said we could meet again on sunday to drink a coffe and talk again. I'm not sure what to do.
One friend (girl) said I should try to fight for him but another friend (guy) said it's no use because it will make it even harder for me to forget him.

Which would you regret more?

Hey! So I last posted here about a year ago regarding a school crush of mine, but I still lurk here and there. I was just wondering, I'm going out to gay bar tonight in NYC as a part of some birthday fun with some friends, is there anything I should expect? Any tips, advice? It would not only be my first time, but my first time in a wholly LGBTQ safe environment. I'm pretty excited to be honest, I just worry I'll have trouble being myself because I don't have any experience with dudes.

That one's completely out of left field lol.

KmA

I'm up three pounds since thanksgiving lmao. Well I plan on gaining at least 15 more pounds before March so it's all good.

Kevyt

Yeah, I would go with the latter. Just move on, it's hard but you'll make it through.

Alrus

Car blowjobs are super unpractical, it sounds sexy but it's not nearly as great doing it. Wouldn't try again.

I'd say right now, just because I want to be with him, I want to fight. But can I make a person love me again?
This is really tough.

You have nothing to lose and if there's ever rejection at least you'll get closure instead of that lingering doubt about what would have happened if you tried. I don't see how trying would be worse than not doing anything if you do indeed love him.

Car blowjobs are super unpractical, it sounds sexy but it's not nearly as great doing it. Wouldn't try again.

You have nothing to lose and if there's ever rejection at least you'll get closure instead of that lingering doubt about what would have happened if you tried. I don't see how trying would be worse than not doing anything if you do indeed love him.

That and they sound extremely dangerous if the car is still in motion.

That and they sound extremely dangerous if the car is still in motion.

I went on a date with some dude who tried rubbing my dick through my pants while I was driving. I'm probably just too much of a prude but I found it annoying instead of sexy. Like, why are you trying to distract me while I'm driving.

I went on a date with some dude who tried rubbing my dick through my pants while I was driving. I'm probably just too much of a prude but I found it annoying instead of sexy. Like, why are you trying to distract me while I'm driving.

I mean, I feel like if you were to do that with someone, it would be with someone that you knew pretty well. That would remove a source of stress in that situation, because either by that point you'd know whether or not to you he was a creep or an annoying person (and thus be more comfortable with the situation), or you'd be more comfortable with the situation so you could just tell them to piss off and that you're trying to concentrate on not dying.

But the fact that it happens on a date/you don't know the guy that well means you have to, what, try to figure out his character/what you think of this person, try to be diplomatic with them about them crossing some of your boundaries, and all while you're trying to drive? That is legit annoying, I don't think it's being prudish at all.

Top Bottom