• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

I went on a date with some dude who tried rubbing my dick through my pants while I was driving. I'm probably just too much of a prude but I found it annoying instead of sexy. Like, why are you trying to distract me while I'm driving.

you gotta learn to multitask while driving. like texting, driving and not getting a wreck is a major skill. (y)

I mean, I feel like if you were to do that with someone, it would be with someone that you knew pretty well. That would remove a source of stress in that situation, because either by that point you'd know whether or not to you he was a creep or an annoying person (and thus be more comfortable with the situation), or you'd be more comfortable with the situation so you could just tell them to piss off and that you're trying to concentrate on not dying.

But the fact that it happens on a date/you don't know the guy that well means you have to, what, try to figure out his character/what you think of this person, try to be diplomatic with them about them crossing some of your boundaries, and all while you're trying to drive? That is legit annoying, I don't think it's being prudish at all.

I actually appreciate this post. You were able to put it into words what exactly was so annoying/discomforting about the whole situation. Thanks.

DOWN

Banned
I just declined an invitation to the company holiday party because almost everyone working here is a white conservative and anti-gay so I am not comfortable bringing my boyfriend as my guest and I didn't want to go alone and be asked "do you have a girlfriend?"

:(

Have you??

O:

:p
👌

Kevyt

I just declined an invitation to the company holiday party because almost everyone working here is a white conservative and anti-gay so I am not comfortable bringing my boyfriend as my guest and I didn't want to go alone and be asked "do you have a girlfriend?"

:(

��

Just go and say he's your husband.

We need to stand up and say we're queer and we're still here! \o/

Sibylus

Banned
alsoo those fuckers at safeway lied

it was B1G1 pepperoni, not B1G2 like they advertised

aAKPKEA.png

pBcITTN.gif

omg

Those motherfuckers.

DOWN

Banned
Just go and say he's your husband.

We need to stand up and say we're queer and we're still here! o/
Maybe if it were at a personal event but not at a professional one where there's possible consequences I'm not ready for

Then enjoy and record it (with partner permission of course) and dropbox it my way mate
No sextapes so far lol. I'll keep you posted

Kevyt

Maybe if it were at a personal event but not at a professional one where there's possible consequences I'm not ready for

No sextapes so far lol. I'll keep you posted

Whatever your decision is, I stand behind you and have my full support.

Also, keep me posted for the latter as well. :p

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
guys the killers recorded 'ill be home for christmas' with brandon flowers' old elementary school teacher as their 2016 christmas song.

im literally crying

I have a cold. :(

At least I got a long weekend from it, with good timing too with FF15.

I'll put this wonderful escape act here with dance group Pilobolus and Penn & Teller. Escapology is probably my least favourite genre of magic but this act is next to perfect. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W52QEPZ45sY

Why would a hot guy debase himself by attempting to blow me? He don't love himself.
Pample, there's nothing demeaning in what he wanted to do. It looks like you have a self-esteem problem and I hope that you can raise your feelings about yourself.

Sibylus

Banned
oh my god dude enough

I have a cold. :(

At least I got a long weekend from it, with good timing too with FF15.

I'll put this wonderful escape act here with dance group Pilobolus and Penn & Teller. Escapology is probably my least favourite genre of magic but this act is next to perfect. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W52QEPZ45sY

Pample, there's nothing demeaning in what he wanted to do. It looks like you have a self-esteem problem and I hope that you can raise your feelings about yourself.

Seek. Professional. Help.

Pample, you're either fishing for sympathy with a hand grenade or you seriously need to talk out your issues with a pro. It's a worthwhile expense.

Man, my groin was killing me today. I used a weight station that exercised it for the first time on Wednesday. I made sure to use light weights to start out, and even then I felt a *bit* of pain on occasion during my sets. But I didn't think it was anything at all, really. I stretched before and after, and walked the treadmill as well.

There was no pain that night at all, nor really on Thursday morning. It was upper-body day anyway, so other than some treadmill cardio, I never really put any extra pressure on it during Thursday's gym visit.

However, by late last night I could barely even turn over in bed with how much moving my legs hurt. I was even using a heating pad to try to help the muscles, but maybe that was wrong? Should I have been cooling instead? Rotating?

If anyone with experience could give me some advice -- about how to heal my groin and/or prevent another similar injury in the future -- please let me know!

I don't mind taking a day off as it'd been a little while anyway, but I really don't wanna miss tomorrow before work. I've lost 17.5 lbs since early November and I just want to keep going! :D

So...just found out about the game "Genital Jousting". Why?

I saw this on Giant Bomb. I loved the dichotomy between Jeff thinking it's gross as hell, and Dan laughing his ass off about it. And even Jeff had it admit it was well made, lol.

Lol no It's an actual video game. The "why" was just "Why make this game?"

I mean, why not? I think sex is overly stigmatized in Western culture anyway, and it's pretty harmless. It's a funny premise, doesn't take itself too seriously, and is apparently quite enjoyable as well. If I had anyone to play it with, I'd consider it, at least.

Replicant

I went on a date with some dude who tried rubbing my dick through my pants while I was driving. I'm probably just too much of a prude but I found it annoying instead of sexy. Like, why are you trying to distract me while I'm driving.

A guy did it to me while he was driving. I responded by doing the same. It was hot. He was hot. We ended up stopping by a deserted road and made out in the car. It was thrilling because we tried not to get spotted by others and be accused of public indecency.

I think you have to be extremely attracted to each other and in the same mood for it to work though.

A guy did it to me while he was driving. I responded by doing the same. It was hot. He was hot. We ended up stopping by a deserted road and made out in the car. It was thrilling because we tried not to get spotted by others and be accused of public indecency.

I think you have to be extremely attracted to each other and in the same mood for it to work though.

Yeah. If I was super into the dude I'd probably have been a lot cooler with it. But I wanted that date to be over not long after it started.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Man, my groin was killing me today. I used a weight station that exercised it for the first time on Wednesday. I made sure to use light weights to start out, and even then I felt a *bit* of pain on occasion during my sets. But I didn't think it was anything at all, really. I stretched before and after, and walked the treadmill as well.

what weight station

So today my Aunt came to visit us and she brought my 12 year old cousin with her and like she followed me into my room and was talking about politics and how immigrants are ruining the country and that she was mad because Trump wasn't building the wall yet I was like bitch what the fuck when I was 12 I was trying to learn Jutsus from Naruto not hating immigrants and being racist

It was sad because we're literally Mexicans but I wasn't going to argue with a 12 year old

Replicant

Yeah. If I was super into the dude I'd probably have been a lot cooler with it. But I wanted that date to be over not long after it started.

Yeah, that explains everything. Not into the other guy will make *anyone* to want to end the date in any way possible and for you what he did just happened to be the last straw.

kuYuri

So today my Aunt came to visit us and she brought my 12 year old cousin with her and like she followed me into my room and was talking about politics and how immigrants are ruining the country and that she was mad because Trump wasn't building the wall yet I was like bitch what the fuck when I was 12 I was trying to learn Jutsus from Naruto not hating immigrants and being racist

It was sad because we're literally Mexicans but I wasn't going to argue with a 12 year old

Sheesh, kids these days. Or maybe her parents are giving her these thoughts.

i think its normal to be sore after that one - I know I always am.

Hmm, yeah. I'm new so I'll probably stay away from it for a bit. No point hurting myself on a machine like that when I still barely know what I'm doing.

Also, it's facing the wall in my gym. Too bad, otherwise it could offer some good views. ;P

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Hmm, yeah. I'm new so I'll probably stay away from it for a bit. No point hurting myself on a machine like that when I still barely know what I'm doing.

Also, it's facing the wall in my gym. Too bad, otherwise it could offer some good views. ;P

Smart move! Also, have you considered yoga? That might help to loosen up your groin area~

Could it? :3

Smart move! Also, have you considered yoga? That might help to loosen up your groin area~

Could it? :3

Someone at work tonight recommended yoga as well, haha. I would consider it, but I think the classes are done for the semester already. But I could try it in January!

I could also YouTube it or something. Recommendations?

Top Bottom