• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
ps4 just hit 50 million thats 50 million more than your faves

I always give my mom a hard time with that. She had boyfriends that were so much better looking than my father and she ended up going for my father.... Like wtf mom... I:

I could have been beautiful but my mom had to choose him instead.

he was probably the best in bed lbr you had to come from somewhere

kuYuri

I had a bit of a scare some weeks ago when I saw a few strands of gray/white hair growing out, but when I got a haircut, they haven't grown back since.

I mean, I know I'm old, but not THAT old.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Do you even play games I mean with all the tv you watch

But yes PS4 slaying your faves (except in Japan though only mobile slays there)

sometimes! i just started up FFV again after like a 6 months absence and im already at the final boss~

i also just downloaded Ni No Kuni after buying it like 4 years ago but I haven't played it yet

B-Dex

I had a bit of a scare some weeks ago when I saw a few strands of gray/white hair growing out, but when I got a haircut, they haven't grown back since.

Seek a professional hair colourist. Never worry about greys.

Luckily my ex is good with hair. Currently I'm pretending to be a soulless ginger.

B-Dex

I'm at getting a good cackle from entertainment weekly calling Magica De Spell an LGBT 🏳️*🌈 icon.

Like yeah she is pretty much a duck in drag. I'm not sure though.

Although I love duck tales so maybe they are right.

edgefusion

You can get greys from stress or just because that follicle in particular decided it wanted a change that day. It's probably nothing to worry about.

Kevyt

I saw that. Are you a Sony fanboy Ratsky? O: can I add you on PSN?

And well my mom always bragged about that surprisingl, even when I teased her, and about
how big apparently my father is.
ewww.... lol

Bladenic

sometimes! i just started up FFV again after like a 6 months absence and im already at the final boss~

i also just downloaded Ni No Kuni after buying it like 4 years ago but I haven't played it yet

NnK 2 coming to slay all the careers

CzHNyzhWQAAz4Xp

Astral Dog

I dont know if i want to play FFXV or Bloodborne first on the new Play Station, was more hyped for FF recently with all the launch hype on GAF but dear God are the gamers left missing Lightning now, im kinda scared ,both games are expensive.

Astral Dog

oh my jesus what is happening
nobody said Beauty was easy, but its worth it!
Just go around looking for cheap but important care for your body, vitamin shakes, face oils, humectant cream with stuff. And before you expect you will look better than ever 😁

I have grey hairs at 23. :(
But your cock is amazing.

Guys, I need help. This guy said he is going to rob me on Grindr. He sent me pics of this hot guy, so I naturally gave him address. Then he said the pics weren't of him and that he is actually a fat guy. I told him I would no longer be interested in him then, but then he got mad and said he has my address and will rob me. I'm scared for my safety.

Bladenic

I dont know if i want to play FFXV or Bloodborne first on the new Play Station, was more hyped for FF recently with all the launch hype on GAF but dear God are the gamers left missing Lightning now, im kinda scared ,both games are expensive.

Sis nobody missed Lightning just cuz she sold more
CzHNyzhWQAAz4Xp

Yado

Guys, I need help. This guy said he is going to rob me on Grindr. He sent me pics of this hot guy, so I naturally gave him address. Then he said the pics weren't of him and that he is actually a fat guy. I told him I would no longer be interested in him then, but then he got mad and said he has my address and will rob me. I'm scared for my safety.

It's highly unlikely that he would do anything tbh, probably just trolling. If someone shows up at your residence call the cops?

B-Dex

Why did no one tell me Nathan adrian has a naked pic in the pool?

PS. Nathan is way better and sexier than Micheal Flops.

Sibylus

Banned
That isn't how language works. Governments and schools don't dictate real everyday usage. You can't throw a dart at the wall and have people choose your magic pronoun.

Mind if I ask you how you consider any modern English correct considering how different it is from Old English? Because you no doubt had grammarians back then fighting against natural language change.

Not to mention that a lot of what people find "acceptable" when they are being "lax" is often classist or racist. People shitting on "I seen it with my own eyes" because Appalachian English is associated with poor whites, or people shitting on nearly every feature of AAVE (like double negatives) because of its association with blacks.

All great points too. People took the wrong lessons from Cnut and the tides.

Astral Dog

But the threads comparing XIII to XV are very unclear :> well i remember liking XIII-2

Maybe he was testing you to see if you liked him for who he was on the inside :(

But seriously i hope its nothing, lock the doors and be safe Pample, if something strange happens you will know who did it too.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I saw that. Are you a Sony fanboy Ratsky? O: can I add you on PSN?

Basically~ I don't have a PS4 yet tho. Wanted to get the Uncharted 4/Ratchet/Last of Us bundle but I didn't have any money when it was on sale (and no Best Buy in my area rip) and now that I almost have enough for one it's not available anymore. :/

My gamertag is in my profile if you want to add me tho.

And well my mom always bragged about that surprisingl, even when I teased her, and about
how big apparently my father is.
ewww.... lol

You mean you've never seen it?

Delete it.

The Ghibli charm cannot make up for that slog of a battle system. It's awful

GAF told me it was good though...

NnK 2 coming to slay all the careers

CzHNyzhWQAAz4Xp

lmao

I dont know if i want to play FFXV or Bloodborne first on the new Play Station

Final Fantasy! Always!

Ni no Kuni is great even if the combat isn't. Game #4 on my GOTY 2013 list! #15 for neogaf as a whole that year.

Just finished FF15. It was so rushed. :(

I've owned NnK for a while and have been meaning to play it. But my RPG backlog is too big to start a game that has a mixed reception. I do love Studio Ghibli though...

Kevyt

Basically~ I don't have a PS4 yet tho. Wanted to get the Uncharted 4/Ratchet/Last of Us bundle but I didn't have any money when it was on sale (and no Best Buy in my area rip) and now that I almost have enough for one it's not available anymore. :/

My gamertag is in my profile if you want to add me tho.

You mean you've never seen it?

GAF told me it was good though...

lmao

Final Fantasy! Always!

Time to get a sugar daddy Ratsky~

Hi guys. I'm bi, but I finally decided to explore my gay side outside of hookups. I've never been in a relationship before, because I always struggled with understanding which gender I've liked, but now I'm confident enough to go on dates with both guys and girls. :)

So now I wanted to say hi to this community!

Also I found out on a date today that I'm not "gay at all" (according to him). What is Rupal drag racing? I'm assuming drag racing isn't the same as the car version?

Beefy

Hi guys. I'm bi, but I finally decided to explore my gay side outside of hookups. I've never been in a relationship before, because I always struggled with understanding which gender I've liked, but now I'm confident enough to go on dates with both guys and girls. :)

So now I wanted to say hi to this community!

Also I found out on a date today that I'm not "gay at all" (according to him). What is Rupal drag racing? I'm assuming drag racing isn't the same as the car version?

Congrats on joining biGaf. What the hell does not gay at all mean?

Top Bottom