• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
"Face fucking is so hot!" Until you try doing it on a bigger than avg dick, if they are also slightly curved (personal experience) you might actually die
Its good to know your limits. I know I can go for 8 but no idea if I can go for more than that. Also I think it depends on thickness.

Your partner has to understand your limits and respect that.

Nothing kills the mood more than someone trying to scratch your lungs with the tip of their cock.

SoulUnison

Banned
Ever felt like you have to cold-turkey someone you've been best friends with for years because you've recently realized you've been lying to yourself and can't figure out how to re-compartmentalize your feelings?
My best (straight) buddy got married last month and I was so proud and excited for him until I very suddenly broke down. I didn't even see it coming, myself.
I drove up to visit him a few days before the ceremony for his Bachelor's Weekend, and it was the most fun I've had in years.
Everything was totally perfect and then I gave him a hug before I took off for home and it clicked a switch inside me, or something. I spent the entire drive home bawling.

Every once in a while he's like: "Sometimes I think you wish I was gay," and I'm always like "I wish everyone was gay."
I wasn't lying or trying to deflect. At least not consciously. I wish I'd answered honestly years ago. "I'd settle for bi." Maybe we wouldn't be friends anymore over it but at least I'd know?

Suddenly I'm realizing all the little things I've done unconsciously over the last decade to try to keep things bottled up.
Never sit next to him on a couch. Try not to be the one to initiate hugs and physical contact. Decline invitations if it means spending "too much" time alone together...
Has this been a balancing act I've just been sleeping through for a lot longer than I realized?

I want it to just be a stupid schoolyard crush or something, but I can't rationalize it away.
I've been in a small but generous handful of relationships. A couple of them long-term and serious, and even on the best days of the honeymoon phases I never felt anything like this for them.

It hurts so badly. He's my best friend, and nobody's done anything wrong, but it just feels like it wouldn't be fair to either of us to know each other anymore.
I've known him more than a decade, I don't ever want to hurt him or make him feel uncomfortable. I just want to be supportive, but I'm bleeding on the inside.
I hate being such a gay cliche at nearly 30, but suddenly it feels like every time I think of him it's like learning my dog just died over and over again.

It's been more than a month now. I'm not eating or sleeping well. I've dropped almost 20 pounds, and every time he tries to reach out to me or check on me I just...chuck the phone across the room because I don't have any words and I wish I was numb.
I'm pretty sure I'm just going to have to sit down with him and tell him that he's done nothing wrong, and I wish him all the luck and happiness in the world - more than he could ever understand - but we've just... Hit the end of our road.

And I'm going through a bunch of other stuff where I desperately need by best friend but the worst thing I could do is "need" him.
This is all just the worst.

what's morbid is you sucking dick and you start to choke because you thought you were a pro but he keep pushing the back of your head and make you go deeper but the only blue thing that's going to happen tonight is your face when you die all for a nut.

i knew this would come in handy.

T.O.P

Banned
i knew this would come in handy.

That's some prophetic shit there

This is the worst
best
one tho

imdrunk2es2u.png

Suckin dick in reverse is some pro level shit, especially if your head dangles from the side of the bed and you can barely move

I haven't fucked in 2-3 weeks, it might be showing, sigh

This is the worst
best
one tho

imdrunk2es2u.png

Suckin dick in reverse is some pro level shit, especially if your head dangles from the side of the bed and you can barely move

you know you fat or hungry when that looks like a tempura shrimp lmao

Vazduh

Ever felt like you have to cold-turkey someone you've been best friends with for years because you've recently realized you've been lying to yourself and can't figure out how to re-compartmentalize your feelings?
My best (straight) buddy got married last month and I was so proud and excited for him until I very suddenly broke down. I didn't even see it coming, myself.
I drove up to visit him a few days before the ceremony for his Bachelor's Weekend, and it was the most fun I've had in years.
Everything was totally perfect and then I gave him a hug before I took off for home and it clicked a switch inside me, or something. I spent the entire drive home bawling.

Every once in a while he's like: "Sometimes I think you wish I was gay," and I'm always like "I wish everyone was gay."
I wasn't lying or trying to deflect. At least not consciously. I wish I'd answered honestly years ago. "I'd settle for bi." Maybe we wouldn't be friends anymore over it but at least I'd know?

Suddenly I'm realizing all the little things I've done unconsciously over the last decade to try to keep things bottled up.
Never sit next to him on a couch. Try not to be the one to initiate hugs and physical contact. Decline invitations if it means spending "too much" time alone together...
Has this been a balancing act I've just been sleeping through for a lot longer than I realized?

I want it to just be a stupid schoolyard crush or something, but I can't rationalize it away.
I've been in a small but generous handful of relationships. A couple of them long-term and serious, and even on the best days of the honeymoon phases I never felt anything like this for them.

It hurts so badly. He's my best friend, and nobody's done anything wrong, but it just feels like it wouldn't be fair to either of us to know each other anymore.
I've known him more than a decade, I don't ever want to hurt him or make him feel uncomfortable. I just want to be supportive, but I'm bleeding on the inside.
I hate being such a gay cliche at nearly 30, but suddenly it feels like every time I think of him it's like learning my dog just died over and over again.

It's been more than a month now. I'm not eating or sleeping well. I've dropped almost 20 pounds, and every time he tries to reach out to me or check on me I just...chuck the phone across the room because I don't have any words and I wish I was numb.
I'm pretty sure I'm just going to have to sit down with him and tell him that he's done nothing wrong, and I wish him all the luck and happiness in the world - more than he could ever understand - but we've just... Hit the end of our road.

And I'm going through a bunch of other stuff where I desperately need by best friend but the worst thing I could do is "need" him.

Sorry to hear that.

It's a tricky thing. But, you do know that feelings come and go and that you won't feel like this forever? Are you sure you'd be OK with never being friends with him again?

And also, I hope you're 100 % aware he'll never be able to reciprocate the feelings since he's very much straight and (presumably) happily married? That alone could help you to come to terms with it eventually.

However, if the friendship changed after he got married (or even before) in the sense that you kind of got the shaft, well, that's a completely valid reason to break it off.

Crushes on straight best friends is the worst, I've been there and it really made me soooooo awkward on the inside.

But the best cure for me was finding someone new to feel that way with... I haven't found that just yet but sleeping around (as bad as it sounds) helped get my mind of things

SoulUnison

Banned
Sorry to hear that.

It's a tricky thing. But, you do know that feelings come and go and that you won't feel like this forever? Are you sure you'd be OK with never being friends with him again?

And also, I hope you're 100 % aware he'll never be able to reciprocate the feelings since he's very much straight and (presumably) happily married? That alone could help you to come to terms with it eventually.

However, if the friendship changed after he got married (or even before) in the sense that you kind of got the shaft, well, that's a completely valid reason to break it off.

I don't know. There's a natural ebb and flow to these sorts of feelings and when I think about it I've been bottling it up and mis-labeling it for at least, like, 5 years now.
I know he could never reciprocate, and I'd be so furious with him if he did, anyway. The guy I respect and admire wouldn't cheat on his wife.
He didn't do anything wrong. He didn't "give me the shaft" or anything, I just... It was like this thing was always in the corner of my vision, but now I've turned to look at it and I'll always know it's there now.

Nobody's done anything wrong. It's just a shitty situation with no possible good ending because I feel there's a moral dilemma here.
If I just keep this bottled up now that I've realized and reflected on it that means I'm being dishonest, and I'm not being the friend he thinks I am, which means I'm being a bad friend, and he deserves better.
If I tell him, then obviously it's just going to be fucking weird and awkward and there's no way around that and the most likely and even logical thing that happens is we just fade away from each other.
I mean, if I was dating a guy, and his best girl friend was in love with him, I'd be uncomfortable with them spending a bunch of time together, I think, even if he couldn't return those feelings.
So, how could I do that to him and his wife? The "right" thing to do would be to disappear so nothing could strain their marriage. I want him to be safe and happy and supported, and I could unintentionally become a danger to that, and that's unacceptable.

Guys, I think I've met a guy that's like my prince charming. And he's always lived just a few houses down the block. It's crazy, he's like everything I like in a guy. Big crush lol.

Vazduh

Cry me a river bitch

I hope you haven't... not done it in, erm, four years.

f7kEdym.gif

I really should relocate somewhere else. Sending CV's these days, so I guess there's gotta be something for me!

Also, there's a slight chance I might end up going on a date soon. I'm being set up #rip

I don't know. There's a natural ebb and flow to these sorts of feelings and when I think about it I've been bottling it up and mis-labeling it for at least, like, 5 years now.
I know he could never reciprocate, and I'd be so furious with him if he did, anyway. The guy I respect and admire wouldn't cheat on his wife.
He didn't do anything wrong. He didn't "give me the shaft" or anything, I just... It was like this thing was always in the corner of my vision, but now I've turned to look at it and I'll always know it's there now.

Nobody's done anything wrong. It's just a shitty situation with no possible good ending because I feel there's a moral dilemma here.
If I just keep this bottled up now that I've realized and reflected on it that means I'm being dishonest, and I'm not being the friend he thinks I am, which means I'm being a bad friend, and he deserves better.
If I tell him, then obviously it's just going to be fucking weird and awkward and there's no way around that and the most likely and even logical thing that happens is we just fade away from each other.
I mean, if I was dating a guy, and his best girl friend was in love with him, I'd be uncomfortable with them spending a bunch of time together, I think, even if he couldn't return those feelings.
So, how could I do that to him and his wife? The "right" thing to do would be to disappear so nothing could strain their marriage. I want him to be safe and happy and supported, and I could unintentionally become a danger to that, and that's unacceptable.

The part with honesty is something I understand 100 %. Like, how could you be someone's real friend if you have feelings for them? It feels like there's a hidden agenda (and I've been there once or twice a long time ago - it's hard to be friends with someone that way). But still, isn't there a possible compromise? Maybe just cut down on the times you two usually hang out. I don't know, like, once a month. You could try and find other people to socialize with, so you can get over your friend easier, but still not give up on him completely.

Just suggesting, you don't have to take my word as gospel :D You know what to do best.

Bladenic

I hope you haven't... not done it in, erm, four years.

f7kEdym.gif

I really should relocate somewhere else. Sending CV's these days, so I guess there's gotta be something for me!

Also, there's a slight chance I might end up going on a date soon. I'm being set up #rip

The part with honesty is something I understand 100 %. Like, how could you be someone's real friend if you have feelings for them? It feels like there's a hidden agenda (and I've been there once or twice a long time ago - it's hard to be friends with someone that way). But still, isn't there a possible compromise? Maybe just cut down on the times you two usually hang out. I don't know, like, once a month. You could try and find other people to socialize with, so you can get over your friend easier, but still not give up on him completely.

Just suggesting, you don't have to take my word as gospel :D You know what to do best.

I'm crying at this gif, telenovelas are amazing I miss them.

I should watch Rebelde it's on Netflix. Legend Anahi <3

Pyrokai

This is so crushing. But I do want to say that I wouldn't just toss the friendship out the window. I think that's a bit cruel to him, personally. I totally get where you're coming from, but just give yourself some space and time and I think things can work out. You can always remain friends even if you don't talk to either other much anymore, but to just cut someone out of your life for no specific reason other than feelings would probably hurt him.

I just think it's better to, say, in 5-10 years when you don't feel this way, to still be able to be friends with him rather than always be wondering how he's doing with no bridge of communication,

KmA

This is the worst
best
one tho

imdrunk2es2u.png

Omg this one dude who I hooked up with a few months ago had me lay on the bed like this. And he basically taught me how to take it since I suck at oral lmao. We're the same age almost but he was clearly way more experienced than I was and he was beyond out of my league.

Monocle

If I were you, I'd apologize for cutting him off all of a sudden, and explain that you had a bit of a crush on him and you were surprised by your own reaction to his marriage. Even if you were straight, you might feel like you've lost him in a way. Don't you think he would understand? Marriage can have this effect on friendships, but it doesn't have to.

For all you know, he was already aware that you felt some sort of attraction to him and he didn't mind it. There's no need to torment yourself over this "moral dilemma" if you don't plan to pounce on him and demand that he cheat on his wife with you. Get real. I assume that you'd know if you were that kind of person. I trust you have enough impulse control to avoid inappropriate advances.

I think it would be foolish and unfair of you to throw away an important friendship just because your feelings caught up to your knowledge that this guy won't have a romantic role in your life. From his perspective it might seem that you're punishing him for no reason. Make it right, for the sake of the decades of friendship to come.

Astral Dog

Ever felt like you have to cold-turkey someone you've been best friends with for years because you've recently realized you've been lying to yourself and can't figure out how to re-compartmentalize your feelings? .
Awwww &#128557;

Im no expert but i think you might be overthinking this one and the best way to overcome that is to not let your feelings stay in the way of your friendship!
Like, im sure his wife wont ever get mad or worried with you spending time with her husband, you are friends, maybe knowing her better will help things, and try talking a bit more, go out and see more people it can help you :)
Its sad but the most important thing is that he is happy AND you are well too, if that does not work then you can try talk about it for a bit.

OrionX

Oh, believe it. I'm a shy person and I don't know how to approach people. And no one really approaches me often, yet alone someone I'm actually interested in.

I hate rejection, maaaan.

I know that feel. I've always been too afraid to put myself out there.

Top Bottom