• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

RM8

This has just inspired me to try to go out for a date once a month in 2017. I probably went on 2 this year. Maybe 3.
Yeah, I actually forced myself to try and date more this year, it's a numbers game after all. It was interesting, at least :p

Kevyt

I'm seeing two gaffers this weekend...

I have a feeling they're gonna talk a lot about JRPG's and I'm just gonna be there wondering what it is they're talking about

Zero²

I have a feeling they're gonna talk a lot about JRPG's and I'm just gonna be there wondering what it is they're talking about
Wish I had someone to talk games with 😢
In other news my bf asked me if we could watch the Lord of The Rings trilogy :O
I was like wow is that really you?

dxvXYVql.jpg

First shift, only 8 hours but feeling pretty great so far. Lots to learn

tumblr_mt3htnopwZ1si2ivho1_1280.gif

Kevyt

Zero²;226645456 said:
Wish I had someone to talk games with 😢
In other news my bf asked me if we could watch the Lord of The Rings trilogy :O
I was like wow is that really you?

I dont actually want to talk about videogames with someone lol... That would be boring. Playing > Talking

Also, whats wrong with the Lord of the Rings Trilogy?

DOWN

Banned
I dont actually want to talk about videogames with someone lol... That would be boring. Playing > Talking

Also, whats wrong with the Lord of the Rings Trilogy?
Did you ever add me on PSN? I can't tell if one of the IDs is yours

DOWN

Banned
I was thinking of getting back into it. Do you play on PC?

We should get a group together, if enough people here play it! :D
PS4

I don't like hyper competitive military multiplayer shooters but as a Team Fortress 2 lover, Overwatch scratches that easy to jump in itch and I fully support it getting the GOTY award

PS4

I don't like hyper competitive military multiplayer shooters but as a Team Fortress 2 lover, Overwatch scratches that easy to jump in itch and I fully support it getting the GOTY award

Yeah, I enjoy it a lot too. I'm glad a multiplayer only title was able to win it. I hear it's a bit of a different experience on console because of the difference in controls and some character tweaks. But, if anything, that probably just makes it more casual friendly.

I assume it's being updated at a good rate there too? If so, I'm glad. I know TF2 was abandoned on consoles rather quickly. =/

DOWN

Banned
Yeah, I enjoy it a lot too. I'm glad a multiplayer only title was able to win it. I hear it's a bit of a different experience on console because of the difference in controls and some character tweaks. But, if anything, that probably just makes it more casual friendly.

I assume it's being updated at a good rate there too? If so, I'm glad. I know TF2 was abandoned on consoles rather quickly. =/
Yeah it seems to get the same character and event updates on the same day as PC or very shortly after so I'm happy

Kater

Banned
dxvXYVql.jpg

First shift, only 8 hours but feeling pretty great so far. Lots to learn

Heeello nurse!

Uh, I mean... looking good, Dany!

You could try to find something you both like outside of Gaming. Focus on things you have in common, not the things that set you apart.

is it any good? I played Hearthstone but got bored of it and the cost.

It is alright. Closed beta, very small card pool, very slow progression for newer players. It might get better as they actually use the data collected from the beta.

But the system is really clever. Games are played as a best out of 3 round affair. Your deck is 25/40 cards. You draw 11 and can mulligan up to 3 at the very beginning. After round 1 you draw 2 cards. After round 2 (if there is a round 3) you draw 1. So you start with the majority of your cards and only draw 3, forcing you to formulate your game plan for the 3 rounds. You can't just play all your best stuff during round 1 or you'll run out of gas for the next two rounds and your opponent will win. You usually have to plan which round you're going to "throw" and try to weed out your opponents best cards/potential counters to your future plans.

There's also significantly less RNG compared to other card games. I suppose First Light is kind of the major exception (summons a random bronze unit from your deck), but even that doesn't have enough impact to completely turn a game around. So the RNG it does have is typically lower impact.

DOWN

Banned
Dolly Parton's version of I Will Always Love You is really nice. A more broken hearted sound while Whitney's cover oozes passion and her mega voice

I'm watching Please Like Me because I recognized it from this thread. Does Josh become less awkward? I find it hard to watch shows with extremely awkward people, like Michael in The Office.

Regardless, "Mmmm mmmm, sex with claire" is a great line. Reminds me of what it was like with one of my exes, hahaha.

Also, Jeffrey is suuuuuuper fucking hot. Jeeeeesus.

Gurl you need your eyes checked. Facial hair doesn't mean daddy.

It can make people look older, and some people have varying ages they'd consider a daddy. It can also be a sexual roleplay thing even if the age gap isn't that big.

I don't even know why I'm explaining this. Everyone knows anyway. XD

Bladenic

I'm watching Please Like Me because I recognized it from this thread. Does Josh become less awkward? I find it hard to watch shows with extremely awkward people, like Michael in The Office.

Regardless, "Mmmm mmmm, sex with claire" is a great line. Reminds me of what it was like with one of my exes, hahaha.

Also, Jeffrey is suuuuuuper fucking hot. Jeeeeesus.

Geoffrey is super hot. He gets even hotter later. I like how a recurring joke is people reacting to Josh having a hot ass boyfriend like Geoffrey lmao

Geoffrey is super hot. He gets even hotter later. I like how a recurring joke is people reacting to Josh having a hot ass boyfriend like Geoffrey lmao

Haha, yeah, should be good. I actually used to feel I was in a similar situation with my prior relationships until I got my self-confidence back. :)

Oh, and Tom is pretty cute too. It's like him and Josh are juuuust on the cusp of being pretty attractive, but not *quite* there. But Tom > Josh, for now.

B-Dex

Haha, yeah, should be good. I actually used to feel I was in a similar situation with my prior relationships until I got my self-confidence back. :)

Oh, and Tom is pretty cute too. It's like him and Josh are juuuust on the cusp of being pretty attractive, but not *quite* there. But Tom > Josh, for now.

The show is so good because of the awkward honestly. But Patrick > * IMO.

Aaaaand I fucking hate Aunt Peg. The way she treats Josh's mum is gross and kinda reminds me of the way I've been treated by family when I'm depressed.

"Don't just stand there like a zombie."

Arrrrrgh!

/rant :p

The show is so good because of the awkward honestly. But Patrick > * IMO.

Josh doesn't seem that bad now. At least he's not offensively awkward like Michael.

And I've not seen Patrick yet. I've something to look forward to then! ;)

Edit: Aaaah, I've totally had this debate about eating or not on a date, but it went totally differently. XD

Ooooooh wooooow, the opening shot to episode 5 of Please Like Me is probably the greatest ever. Yummmmmmmmm!

Also,
poor Geoffrey! I hate that Josh treats him so poorly yet he still wants to go back. :'(

Top Bottom