• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

A straight guy at a gay bar? Hmmm... Are you sure he was straight??

Honestly it happens more frequently than you might imagine. Men who are comfortable with their sexuality and are willing to go to gay bars with friends (and or girlfriends) and enjoy the chance of a free drink.

B-Dex

Obama is hot iRL and in the movies.

devon-terrell-3x2.jpg

Devon Terell.

DOWN

Banned
I mean the guy is attractive but he doesn't look like young Obama, not even close.
Reminds me of when I was leaving the theater after seeing Looper and a girl said the makeup prosthetics to make Joseph Gordon Levitt look like a young Bruce Willis seemed really good and like that is what Bruce probably looked like if he were young and the guy with her responded "uh we know that doesn't look like young Bruce because Bruce Willis is a real person who was doing movies at that age." I guess maybe she wasn't aware of older Bruce movies?

Reminds me of when I was leaving the theater after seeing Looper and a girl said the makeup prosthetics to make Joseph Gordon Levitt look like a young Bruce Willis seemed really good and like that is what Bruce probably looked like if he were young and the guy with her responded "uh we know that doesn't look like young Bruce because Bruce Willis is a real person who was doing movies at that age." I guess maybe she wasn't aware of older Bruce movies?

Movies nothing. He got his big break on "Moonlighting" with Cybil Shepard in 87. I remember how big it was back then

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
They were talking about Rouge One, the drag cabaret satire of Rogue One.

daripad

Lol,

I thought you didn't like the abbreviations...

I'm trying to be more tolerant.

Btw something funny just happened to me. I was watching How to get away with murder (spoilers: there are gays there) and some guys were about to kiss or make out and then my father came in to my room lol. Fortunately he didn't see it, I had to close my laptop but he noticed I was acting strange. Now he's been in my room for half an hour and I can't see my show right now because of it.

I'm trying to be more tolerant.

Btw something funny just happened to me. I was watching How to get away with murder (spoilers: there are gays there) and some guys were about to kiss or make out and then my father came in to my room lol. Fortunately he didn't see it, I had to close my laptop but he noticed I was acting strange. Now he's been in my room for half an hour and I can't see my show right now because of it.
Watch something that hates gays in the meantime like Once Upon a Time

They hate gays how? Wasn't Mulan a lesbian in that show?
The show runners kinda do, and they never explicitly said Mulan, but did after years of pressure made Dorthy and Ruby a couple even tho that wasn't the couple the fans wanted

After they remembered they had the character then the gays get sent out of town (tv trope)

Once Upon a Queerbaiting tbh.

(I haven't actually watched since season 2 because it was bad enough to make me stop caring.

It being the show in general not the queerbaiting itself.)

B-Dex

The show runners kinda do, and they never explicitly said Mulan, but did after years of pressure made Dorthy and Ruby a couple even tho that wasn't the couple the fans wanted

After they remembered they had the character then the gays get sent out of town (tv trope)

Pretty sure the show runners are very gay. Self hatin. It would seem.

Pretty sure the show runners are very gay. Self hatin. It would seem.
Yes, it's almost funny like that. The writers they hire put in all the subtext in the world but they make sure nothing happens and just do a "very special episode" one off then make sure certain characters
always male
always come back. The female characters disappear real quick outside the swan-mills

Once Upon a Queerbaiting tbh.

(I haven't actually watched since season 2 because it was bad enough to make me stop caring.

It being the show in general not the queerbaiting itself.)
Good old I will always find and save you shit between Emma and Regina, in fact it happen just on the last episode to the point it broke another magical "curse" involving Regina, Henry and Emma

Kevyt

Hanged out with two letter gaffers today, they're such nerds.

Hehe, I can trash talk them and they won't know it because they don't even post here anymore. :p

teiresias

I just finished Enderal, the total conversion mod for Skyrim from SureAI. It probably has one of the best gay romances in a game I've ever seen. It's straight up there and not glossed over. The voice acting during the ending explicitly has my boyfriend (and me as a male character) say "the man I love." I'd guess they have a different voice over if I'd romanced him as a female, and the same two voice acting options if a male or female romanced the female romancing option.

Granted, there are only two people to romance in the game, but the fact that they don't generalize the relationship in the voice acting during the ending was a surprise. Granted, they generalize in one part where one character has to make reference to the relationship, but that makes sense rather than recording and having to choose which to play for one short bit of dialog.

Do you guys ever hook up with someone just because they're convenient? Like normally you wouldn't have any interest in them, but you're so horny, you just get into a "whatever comes my way" mood?

Fuck, there's like no one my age left in this town, since most have finished their exams and have already gone home. :(

RM8

I just had coffee and then ice cream with a guy, it was enjoyable but he's a bit weird, lol. After we parted ways, he's asking me if his face is "my type". I like him but I don't think we have a lot in common, so let's see how things develop, we're meeting next Tuesday. Also, I could communicate so much better than the last time I dated someone who speaks no Spanish / English (that cute Korean guy who I wish hadn't lost interest in me, lol), it's a pretty awesome feeling :]

Bladenic

They were too busy writing him sexually harassing Emma til she Stockholm Syndrome. They've been doing it to Belle for seasons after they remembered she was on the show

Is the kid still the most annoying thing ever and horribly acted? I imagine he's grown up a bit no. I think I dropped the show right around the end of S2, it's weird because I liked S1 but S2 was such a drop.

Regina was a bad bitch tho, i always rooted for her over Snow and that boring mess Prince

I'll always maintain that OUAT is a great, great, wonderful concept, appallingly handled. And I'm not at all surprised, the showrunners were by far the worst writers who plagued LOST until the bitter end.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Harassed constantly from 8pm-12am at the gay bar was certainly a new experience. Walking back to the apartment trying not to get a full blown anxiety attack while feeling like someone is following you, while your eyes burn from crying was the perfect kind of closer I needed for Tampa.

Kevyt

Do you guys ever hook up with someone just because they're convenient? Like normally you wouldn't have any interest in them, but you're so horny, you just get into a "whatever comes my way" mood?

Fuck, there's like no one my age left in this town, since most have finished their exams and have already gone home. :(

Convenient in which way? Isn't that what grinder would be as well?

B-Dex

Harassed constantly from 8pm-12am at the gay bar was certainly a new experience. Walking back to the apartment trying not to get a full blown anxiety attack while feeling like someone is following you, while your eyes burn from crying was the perfect kind of closer I needed for Tampa.

Florida. Not even once.

Kevyt

How were you harassed?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
How were you harassed?
Guy kept going after me wanting to talk and on the last few times he started putting his arm over my shoulder and the last time he grabbed me by the waist which was when I started getting hints lf an anxiety attack and left before I made a scene. I was literally being bothered by him from 8pm-12am and some guys tried helping pretending they knew me until my friends arrived and he kept talking to me trying to talk alone with me. Also in one he followed me to the restroom and a guy entered and stood behind me to make sure the guy didnt do anything shady cause that guy has a reputation of taking advantage of people and pressuring people. It was awful walking different areas of the bar to hide and him show up and insist on talking. (Who the fuck talks in a bar when you barely hear yourself speaking when the music is loud)

Anyway in the end it didnt affect the good memories I have from Tampa because this was the only time something that shitty happened to me here.

Is the kid still the most annoying thing ever and horribly acted? I imagine he's grown up a bit no. I think I dropped the show right around the end of S2, it's weird because I liked S1 but S2 was such a drop.

Regina was a bad bitch tho, i always rooted for her over Snow and that boring mess Prince
He Henry's not too bad, they tried to give him a love interest at one point, I doubt they'll remember her. Gave him reality warping powers like he was Reed Richards kid or something but doesn't really use it. Made him a fictional knight that does nothing

So the first day I'm back home with my family from university is killling me. I'm already feeling a lot of pressure from them about my sexuality. I feel like I could crack any second now. My family think I'm straight and keep asking me questions, especially my brother. Why is this so difficult 🙄

B-Dex

Little Mons†er;226808661 said:
So the first day I'm back home with my family from university is killling me. I'm already feeling a lot of pressure from them about my sexuality. I feel like I could crack any second now. My family think I'm straight and keep asking me questions, especially my brother. Why is this so difficult 🙄

They know. 💅🏼

Guy kept going after me wanting to talk and on the last few times he started putting his arm over my shoulder and the last time he grabbed me by the waist which was when I started getting hints lf an anxiety attack and left before I made a scene. I was literally being bothered by him from 8pm-12am and some guys tried helping pretending they knew me until my friends arrived and he kept talking to me trying to talk alone with me. Also in one he followed me to the restroom and a guy entered and stood behind me to make sure the guy didnt do anything shady cause that guy has a reputation of taking advantage of people and pressuring people. It was awful walking different areas of the bar to hide and him show up and insist on talking. (Who the fuck talks in a bar when you barely hear yourself speaking when the music is loud)

Anyway in the end it didnt affect the good memories I have from Tampa because this was the only time something that shitty happened to me here.
I'm really happy you're safe after this incident. Safe Travels back home <3

Top Bottom