• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

tumblr_nyldbvkHG91rbb611o1_1280.png
I'm gagging. How many of ya'll feel dragged 💅🏻
:p

IvorB

TBH I've always liked Dolly's version way more. I'm fairly certain we're the extremely small minority but Dolly's version is so emotional and perfectly delivered. As you said, Whitney's is just typical movie love song over-produced mess and I could care less that Whitney has a bigger voice.

Yeah I agree. For me it's no contest: Dolly's version is heart-wrenching where Whitney's is just a standard early nineties power ballad. But I've become quite a country music fan lately so Whitney was never likely to get my vote.

It was just a simple joke image and now I've created discourse on lgbtqia+ gaf lol. ��
I've never seen Twin Peaks and even I know the Top right image is from Twin peaks lol

Edit:
I don't get it.
Its implying that people who say that they're "not like other gays" and try to remove themselves from the things people from the community enjoy.. still in the end, enjoy the things we're a lot of people are into in the community. its nothing against whats in the image itself

sometimes I wonder what I consider humor flies over peoples heads into obscurity lol.. :)

So, my sister found out through her gay friend that I'm on Grindr, she was throwing homophobic slurs at me today because I nag at her for not taking good care of her dog. And now she's using it as ammo, I don't feel like being her bitch, so I assume she's gonna out me to my mother sooner or later, who's probably not going to react positively.

I'm gonna hope for the best.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
So, my sister found out through her gay friend that I'm on Grindr, she was throwing homophobic slurs at me today because I nag at her for not taking good care of her dog. And now she's using it as ammo, I don't feel like being her bitch, so I assume she's gonna out me to my mother sooner or later, who's probably not going to react positively.

I'm gonna hope for the best.

Good luck. Real shitty of her to do this when she has a "gay friend".

Good luck. Real shitty of her to do this when she has a "gay friend".

Thanks! Yeah, sadly she's one of those ''... but I have a black friend'' types, I've confronted her before about using certain words, she didn't care. My mum is also fed up with her, so I hope she sees her for what she is, and gets over my sexuality.

I was hoping she'd change, but lately her personality has gone down the shitter, I'm just gonna ignore her until she apologises, which I don't see happening tbh.

KmA

A gay that outs someone is a good match for a friend like her.

Yea honestly that's such a shitty thing to do.

I was at a bear bar last night and the bartender was hitting on me pretty hard. He wouldn't let me close my tab unless I twerked for him lmao.

A gay that outs someone is a good match for a friend like her.

I assume that wasn't his intention, we don't know each other, I've only seen him twice IRL and we just greeted each other. I've never seen him on grindr, maybe he's one of those profiles without a pic, who knows.

Anyhow, I don't know how it happened, I think he was scrolling through grindr while she was watching, or he sent a screenshot or something along the lines of that. I can see why he would assume she has no ill intentions, I don't believe she actually cares about sexuality/skin colour, but she's not above using it against you when she's pissed at you to cut where it hurts... which still makes her a shitty person obviously. But yeah, don't go sending screenshots of people on dating apps to their family members, that's such a weird thing to do no matter the intention, especially when you're LGBT, you should know better.

He's so cute!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
There are, but it's just heavily implied instead of outright spoken about.

Like.

Those characters aren't gay. They're just old platonic buddies.

If writers want me to believe that their characters are gay then they're gonna have to actually make them gay.

No more of this subtext and winking at knowing audiences shit. It's 2016.

Dany

Banned
Like.

Those characters aren't gay. They're just old platonic buddies.

If writers want me to believe that their characters are gay then they're gonna have to actually make them gay.

No more of this subtext and winking at knowing audiences shit. It's 2016.

I agree. I thought they were just the best bros.

OrionX

Alright I guess I'll do it before I change my mind. Here's my face!

...Unless you say ew, in which case it belongs to my ugly cousin, OrionZ.

8XOaLzo.jpg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Your mouth reminds me of everyone's favorite sad angel/attractive crying man.

e092a1072ea037fedcdb3fe9bf667f25.jpg

You have his eye color too. Just get a trenchcoat and put a stick up your bum and you can do a real good Cas cosplay.

B-Dex

How many times in a day do people from Essex say How you doing? You alright?

Britain makes some great trash Tv though. #TOWIE

OrionX

Your mouth reminds me of everyone's favorite sad angel/attractive crying man.

You have his eye color too. Just get a trenchcoat and put a stick up your bum and you can do a real good Cas cosplay.

lol, well I'm definitely flattered by the comparison. I might have to do some eyebrow trimming if I felt like doing that tho. :p

Rayis

Diego Luna is a cutie pie, I remember when he was just a youngling being in Mexican novelas and now he's a Hollywood superstar, so proud of him.

Go watch Rogue One babies.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Alright I guess I'll do it before I change my mind. Here's my face!

...Unless you say ew, in which case it belongs to my ugly cousin, OrionZ.

8XOaLzo.jpg

I'm all for giving sincere affirmation when possible, and I can easily do it here! I agree with the others' positive perceptions (to quote daripad, "super cute tbh"), but I also want to say...

*steps onto soapbox* Social standards mess with our ability to see and admire beauty, and just because some people (including myself) have become so blinded by hegemonic culture to not see what's attractive about everyone doesn't mean you should ever doubt your innate appeal! *steps off soapbox*

Anyway, nice photo! Besides your face, I really like the trees outside the window. :)

T.O.P

Banned
Ok so

Friday night i met with "regular" daddy 2, amazing night, lots of cuddling, i'm in fuckin love with this guy, now it's clear and it fuckin sucks

On saturday i decided to join this italian website for meeting guys etc. i decided to meet with a guy on sunday afternoon and since that one sucked i gave it a go with another one on sunday night wich was ok, i guess

Now, i'm actually realizing that i'm doing this just because i feel the need to cut back a bit on the emotional ties with daddy 2, like, i need to realize that i can actually enjoy sex with other people and i shouldn't be depending on him at all times

Didn't work

Fast forward to this morning, i get a message from a couple who wanted to do a threeway this next friday night, i answer them that i'll probably busy with regular daddy 2, to wich they answer "how is that a problem? the more the merrier"

So i went ahead and in an extremely innocent way approached daddy 2 about this, saying that they wanted to meet us etc. if he was okay with it

He litterally just wrote me "i don't know how it would feel to see you with another man"

summer-work-4.gif

What the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Why does he fuckin do this, i'm a fuckin mess

T.O.P

Banned
Zero²;226845939 said:
^^^ It's too late man, just give up to looooove :)

Fuckin problem is that he goes from "oh i fucked this hot af guy this last weekend" to "i really like you" in a matter of seconds

I'd go all in in a heartbeat, no question asked

Kevyt

The image is suggesting that these are things gays who consider themselves to be "different" would be into.

Ah, thanks!

*steps onto soapbox* Social standards mess with our ability to see and admire beauty, and just because some people (including myself) have become so blinded by hegemonic culture to not see what's attractive about everyone doesn't mean you should ever doubt your innate appeal! *steps off soapbox*

Bravo! This was well said.

therockclapping.gif

Fuckin problem is that he goes from "oh i fucked this hot af guy this last weekend" to "i really like you" in a matter of seconds

Sounds like a keeper.

Zero²

Hummm smells like a fuckboi then, tell him that if he wants you as exclusive he was to be exclusive too. Or don't tell anything and just keep doing as you're doing.
How old are you both btw

Top Bottom