• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

T.O.P

Banned
Zero²;226848655 said:
Hummm smells like a fuckboi then, tell him that if he wants you as exclusive he was to be exclusive too. Or don't tell anything and just keep doing as you're doing.
How old are you both btw

i'm 27 and he's 49

This "thing" has been going on for 5 months now

I mean yeah, just shutting the fuck up and keep enjoying this situation as it is seems like the easy way to go...if he'll suddenly get bored or something tho, i know i'll be fuckin destroyed

T.O.P

Banned
Daddy 2 sounds like a fucking baby

Yeah that's the thing that gets me mad, he's 49 but still acts like a fuckin teenager at times

Hell, i'm not trying to ruin his fun, i'd just fuckin love for him to be crystal clear for once on his intentions

Probably why he is called daddy. Whenever I see some one call their fuck piece or partner a daddy the guy being called it is a twat.

Welp, his grindr profile was litterally called D.I.L.F. lol

But i'm just using daddy here just for an easier dialogue, it's different irl

OrionX

Bushy dark eyebrows are amazing, I'm jealous!

If we're ranking eyebrows, I definitely prefer yours.

Hmm... I've never really thought of my eyebrows as something I should be proud of. Thanks! lol

Super cute tbh

I'm all for giving sincere affirmation when possible, and I can easily do it here! I agree with the others' positive perceptions (to quote daripad, "super cute tbh"), but I also want to say...

*steps onto soapbox* Social standards mess with our ability to see and admire beauty, and just because some people (including myself) have become so blinded by hegemonic culture to not see what's attractive about everyone doesn't mean you should ever doubt your innate appeal! *steps off soapbox*

Anyway, nice photo! Besides your face, I really like the trees outside the window. :)

Thanks for the kind and inspirational words! :D

KmA

I'm all for giving sincere affirmation when possible, and I can easily do it here! I agree with the others' positive perceptions (to quote daripad, "super cute tbh"), but I also want to say...

*steps onto soapbox* Social standards mess with our ability to see and admire beauty, and just because some people (including myself) have become so blinded by hegemonic culture to not see what's attractive about everyone doesn't mean you should ever doubt your innate appeal! *steps off soapbox*

Anyway, nice photo! Besides your face, I really like the trees outside the window. :)

Ok S A Y T H A T S I S!!!!! Let us know!

daripad

This was a beautiful post, I'm crying :,)

B-Dex

If the other person shows any signs of disinterest or is bragging about their other escapades time for you to move on. Otherwise you'll end up their goto backup for when their shenanigans go awry. And once you figure that out you'll feel like trash.

My advice.

But then again if you truly love someone isn't it worth fighting for?

T.O.P

Banned
If the other person shows any signs of disinterest or is bragging about their other escapades time for you to move on. Otherwise you'll end up their goto backup for when their shenanigans go awry. And once you figure that out you'll feel like trash.

My advice.

But then again if you truly love someone isn't it worth fighting for?

It really fuckin sucks :(

I was almost ready to forget him when he disappeared for 2 weeks, i was so fuckin mad, then i went back to the start again

And i don' think i have enough vodka in my entire house to build up some courage and tal to him about it

B-Dex

It really fuckin sucks :(

I was almost ready to forget him when he disappeared for 2 weeks, i was so fuckin mad, then i went back to the start again

And i don' think i have enough vodka in my entire house to build up some courage and tal to him about it

I drank a 40 of vodka and peed my bed once.

Pyrokai

One of my college roommates got so drunk once, he mistook a rug for a toilet and pissed right beside my bed. :(

This exact thing happened to me. It's so weird.

Edit: I mean, I wasn't the one who did it, but someone peed in my bedroom thinking it was the bathroom. I actively yelled "WHAT ARE YOU DOING" and he just said "WHAT?! THE TOILET IS OPEN!"

OrionX

Edit: I mean, I wasn't the one who did it, but someone peed in my bedroom thinking it was the bathroom. I actively yelled "WHAT ARE YOU DOING" and he just said "WHAT?! THE TOILET IS OPEN!"

Yep, I yelled at him too and got only incoherent rambling in response as he finished his business. I'm not usually a confrontational person, but I felt justified in my anger. lol

Kevyt

I drank a 40 of vodka and peed my bed once.

One of my college roommates got so drunk once, he mistook a rug for a toilet and pissed right beside my bed. :(

Ewww, lol

When you eat lunch at hour 10 of a 12 hour shift and ya don't even notice

Brutal.

On the bright side:

tumblr_lwp3ez_Xis_G1qz9tmwo1_400.gif

My sister is 30 years old. She went into a liquor store to buy a bottle for our dad. She doesn't drink or drive (separately) so she doesn't own ID. They have signs saying they will ask for I'd if they think you look under 25. They refused to serve her. Our mum was with her and she had ID, and they refused to serve her too...in case she would provide it to her 30 year old daughter. When I went there in the past, they would take ages looking at my ID and so I stopped going there. They say to take it as a compliment but it isn't a compliment to be treated like a liar.

It is like when I went to see an MA15+ movie with a boyfriend, I was 21 and he was 19, and they refused to let us see it for a lack of ID. They thought one or both of us was really 14 or younger? Have sensible age checks, not these ridiculously bad ones.

B-Dex

My sister is 30 years old. She went into a liquor store to buy a bottle for our dad. She doesn't drink or drive (separately) so she doesn't own ID. They have signs saying they will ask for I'd if they think you look under 25. They refused to serve her. Our mum was with her and she had ID, and they refused to serve her too...in case she would provide it to her 30 year old daughter. When I went there in the past, they would take ages looking at my ID and so I stopped going there. They say to take it as a compliment but it isn't a compliment to be treated like a liar.

It is like when I went to see an MA15+ movie with a boyfriend, I was 21 and he was 19, and they refused to let us see it for a lack of ID. They thought one or both of us was really 14 or younger? Have sensible age checks, not these ridiculously bad ones.

And here I've been going to clubs since I was 16 with no ID. People tell me now that I look younger. 🤔

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
They're covering their asses. I understand getting pissed off for being made out to be a liar but you are losing, at most, a few hours out of your day. They are risking their business every time they bend the rules. It's a systematic thing. It seems unreasonable to you because you only see your specific case, but how many times do you imagine they have have to go through this song and dance every day of every year?

They're covering their asses. I understand getting pissed off for being made out to be a liar but you are losing, at most, a few hours out of your day. They are risking their business every time they bend the rules. It's a systematic thing. It seems unreasonable to you because you only see your specific case, but how many times do you imagine they have have to go through this song and dance every day of every year?
I understand, though to clarify, the law here is you can't sell alcohol to people under 18, not that you can't sell alcohol to people without ID. Places don't need to ask when someone is clearly an adult. So I wouldn't characterise it as annoyance at people not 'bending the rules'.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Uh, Yuri on Ice is still pretty queerbait, and it's not meant to be "progressive" at all. It's still a very hetero woman's take on homosocial/sexual relationships.

Which is to say it's made by fujoshi for fujoshi, pardon my French.

Want progressive anime? Watch Wandering Son.

Oh word?

I wonder if that's being done as "hey we're being progressive" or as "well the gay anime fans wanted it so let's give our audience what they want"

The former I believe. The creator really loves ice skating, and seems to actually treat the subject of gay romance with respect. It doesn't overshadow the fact that the show is about ice skating and Yuri finding confidence in himself. But it doesn't hide the fact that Yuri and Victor have romantic interest in each other, and other characters comment on it positively.

It doesn't feel (to me at least) like "well you gays wanted it so eat up and buy this on DVD!" It feels sincere.

Uh, Yuri on Ice is still pretty queerbait, and it's not meant to be "progressive" at all. It's still a very hetero woman's take on homosocial/sexual relationships.

Which is to say it's made by fujoshi for fujoshi, pardon my French.

Want progressive anime? Watch Wandering Son.

I don't really think that's fair. I think she is trying moreso than others in the past to accurately display their relationship. Neither of them is clearly "the woman" like in so many fujoshi works.

I think we'll just have to agree to disagree here.

I understand, though to clarify, the law here is you can't sell alcohol to people under 18, not that you can't sell alcohol to people without ID. Places don't need to ask when someone is clearly an adult. So I wouldn't characterise it as annoyance at people not 'bending the rules'.
Yeah but there's always the chance a person's may have the syndrome where they look old or young so id is appropriate

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
When you eat lunch at hour 10 of a 12 hour shift and ya don't even notice

This is like the inverse of my Sunday 8am - 8pm schedule. I usually eat standing up, taking a break from work for literally five minutes, but it's always at like 10am because that's when family meal is available. By the end of the day I'm all gun-in-mouth-emoji

I've somehow never been carded despite looking noticably younger than I am (I am 25, which would fall under the "check ID if you look under 25" rule). Guess I just got super lucky or my voice is deep enough.

I've somehow never been carded despite looking noticably younger than I am (I am 25, which would fall under the "check ID if you look under 25" rule). Guess I just got super lucky or my voice is deep enough.
This place is 1st Choice Liquor. You could try your luck there.

Dany

Banned
This is like the inverse of my Sunday 8am - 8pm schedule. I usually eat standing up, taking a break from work for literally five minutes, but it's always at like 10am because that's when family meal is available. By the end of the day I'm all gun-in-mouth-emoji
Lol that still sucks. The mornings are just so busy. By 3pm slows down a bit depending on the patient. But we had to move to a different unit at 3pm. Totally screws up our momentum

DOWN

Banned
The thread where Blizzard revealed that their cover art mascot for Overwatch is gay/bi is delivering on image posts

WwNfxxj.png

CIdRU9DVAAAX9K0.jpg

Top Bottom