• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

The thread where Blizzard revealed that their cover art mascot for Overwatch is gay/bi is delivering on image posts
Let's also discuss why Hanzo is a terrible person:

9-5.png

Elitist1945

Anyone traveled to the Caribbean/Mexico lately? Wanna go on a vacation with the BF in a few months and have looked around but wanted to see if there was any input from here.

kuYuri

Anyone traveled to the Caribbean/Mexico lately? Wanna go on a vacation with the BF in a few months and have looked around but wanted to see if there was any input from here.

Went to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic a few months back for a wedding. Was my first real Caribbean vacation in years and totally worth it.

Astral Dog

Goto Vallarta, Cancun or Acapulco. Beaches good, other places besides DF are not Gay friendly.
images

Alrus

Went to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic a few months back for a wedding. Was my first real Caribbean vacation in years and totally worth it.

IIRC Dominican Republic is really really not gay friendly so I wouldn't go there as a couples vacation.

I can't stop being creepy. It's like this guy at the gym keeps wearing shorter shorts each day he goes there. He's almost at the point his dickis going to slide out

Ok, that's just lazy. So I'm rewatching Macgyver on netflix (original, not the shitty remake) and I'm up to season 3 and they're reusing the same actress 3 episodes after she had appeared in the season premiere as a completely different character (who was a love interest and who died in said episode). They had done it before (Nana Visitor appearing in the early first season and then again in late 2nd as two completely different characters & James Wong too and those were at least a season apart), but it was never this bad. I mean come on. She's a capable actress but nothing to write home about and certainly not worth reusing so soon.

daripad

Only mexico talk here:

Definitely go to Cancun or Playa del Carmen. Both are very cool, their beaches are super clean and there's a lot of stuff to do at night. Plus I've seen gay couples there, specially at the last one. If you want to visit many places, there are tons of cool places nearby to explore and stuff.

Those places I previously mentioned are fine to settle, but I definitely would recommend doing on a small tour on places nearby, so you should check some pictures online and try to see what kind of stuff you really want to do or places you want to visit.

Tulum is fine too, but it is more boring, I would only recommend going to the ruins there one day.

There's an island named Holbox, it is a liitle far (like 3 hours from Cancun IIRC), I didn't see gay couples there and there isn't much to do there, but the water is super low there, you can walk some miles without even drowning your legs and it was very relaxing tbh.

KmA

Me, like 2 days ago

Me in September

(Kind of nsfw, also my face... please ignore her)

Not to be a huge hoe (which I am) but I've gotten really chubby for the winter and I really need to start losing weight. My diet right now is candy and cake and it's not getting better since I have a christmas party to go to and I can already feel myself ballooning at the thought of it.

Vazduh

Me, like 2 days ago

Me in September

Not to be a huge hoe (which I am) but I've gotten really chubby for the winter and I really need to start losing weight. My diet right now is candy and cake and it's not getting better since I have a christmas party to go to and I can already feel myself ballooning at the thought of it.

I'm struggling to see the chubbiness, but if you say so...

You look amazing, honestly.

T.O.P

Banned
Welp, i had sex with 6 guys in 5 days

My mind still goes to R49, both during the sex and after when i feel like shit, last night i also got drunk as fuck and smoked half a pack of cig in like an hour (been a month since i touched a cigarette, fuck), then cried myself to sleep because i'm scared shitless of the confrontation

If i can get the courage to talk to him, the most sane things to say to him would be "i can't keep seeing you, simply because i can't stop comparing other guys to you and it's eating me inside"

What comes after i can't even think about it, mostly because i know that he would just move on and not really give a fuck

Me, like 2 days ago

Me in September

THIS is chubby? the fuck?

Vazduh

I can't quite see it either. I guess I'll have to examine them further.

Kvvlb96.gif

Me, too. Lemme check those once again.

QS2BWzb.gif

And again.

Welp, i had sex with 6 guys in 5 days

My mind still goes to R49, both during the sex and after when i feel like shit, last night i also got drunk as fuck and smoked half a pack of cig in like an hour (been a month since i touched a cigarette, fuck), then cried myself to sleep because i'm scared shitless of the confrontation

If i can get the courage to talk to him, the most sane things to say to him would be "i can't keep seeing you, simply because i can't stop comparing other guys to you and it's eating me inside"

What comes after i can't even think about it, mostly because i know that he would just move on and not really give a fuck

6 guys I swear...

iQmIwgG.gif

Anyway, talk to him!! If it's eating you inside, it's obviously bothering you a lot. Status quo won't help you.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.

I think you look better in the first pic honestly.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Me, like 2 days ago

Me in September

I accept the chubby.
invoker-romance.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I wouldn't say a lot more. Looking at the two side by side you can see pretty much all the muscles he had before, except, I guess, around the hip, and his face is noticeably rounder.

But I think his silhouette looks more "complete" with that bulk.

T.O.P

Banned
6 guys I swear...

iQmIwgG.gif

Anyway, talk to him!! If it's eating you inside, it's obviously bothering you a lot. Status quo won't help you.

Yeah, if he'll bother to ring me up this friday i'll try to talk about it

If it break us up i guess it wasn't anything as important as i was making it up to be

OrionX

Stand by Me by Florence + the Machine is my SOTY TBH

I think I like too much is never enough better but it's not even used in the game.

Both are amazing. <3

Me, like 2 days ago

Me in September

Both are amazing. <3

Also, I think I found my body hair twin.

Top Bottom