• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

So I just finished Please Like me which I thought was amazing, and then was sad of how few shows there are like that. It's a show that unashamedly gay, but focuses on so many other issues that people go through in relationships and their daily lives. It also manages to be insanely hilarious while also not feeling like it's trying too hard.

Bladenic

So I just finished Please Like me which I thought was amazing, and then was sad of how few shows there are like that. It's a show that unashamedly gay, but focuses on so many other issues that people go through in relationships and their daily lives.

Agreed TBH. Can't quite think of another show like it

B-Dex

So I just finished Please Like me which I thought was amazing, and then was sad of how few shows there are like that. It's a show that unashamedly gay, but focuses on so many other issues that people go through in relationships and their daily lives.

That second to last episode is just the most.

Bladenic

The hottest guys on Please Like Me in order:

S2 Geoffrey
S1 Geoffrey
That guy that Patrick hooked up with
Patrick
Josh's Dad
Claire

The rest

Kater

Banned
My pretty Hobonichi (brand) diary!
Rge0mF3.jpg

RVeS3kN.jpg

A diary made by Mother/Earthbound developer Shigesato Itoi's company. Satoru Iwata worked in the IT department of this company for a few years overlapping with his presidency of Nintendo!

It's what my mum got for me for Christmas (based on my request) but she ridiculed my choice of cover a bit for being pink. :(
I think the blue is what I like less there, plus it doesn't blend well with the pink. The pink isn't too strong, it's warm. The design is nice though. And since it is a diary, other people won't see it too much anyway, probably. (Besides the people that lurk and post here, of course. :p)

Dany

Banned
Plan for new years is to hit a swanky house party (black tie only) and then go to gas works park and be belligerent. I'm excited.

I think the blue is what I like less there, plus it doesn't blend well with the pink. The pink isn't too strong, it's warm. The design is nice though. And since it is a diary, other people won't see it too much anyway, probably. (Besides the people that lurk and post here, of course. :p)
I considered going for the Mother 2 cover. http://www.1101.com/store/techo/pc/en/2017/detail_cover/c_o_mothermemories.html

But I prefer patterns over pictures for this sort of thing and I liked pink and blue together for the gendered imagery.

Kater

Banned
I considered going for the Mother 2 cover. http://www.1101.com/store/techo/pc/e...rmemories.html

But I prefer patterns over pictures for this sort of thing and I liked pink and blue together for the gendered imagery.
Oh, I like the look of that diary you linked. I went for a small diary again with a painting of Van Gogh on the cover and a nice quote in the bottom: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LDAEZ2O/

Kinda looks like a book but I liked it better than the plain Moleskine ones at the store.

Beefy

it's just $50 and 1 star if you kill them.

also. 2017 in less than 2 days. yall ready? what's everyones plan. mine is LTTP but getting together with friends and having a BBQ and playing Cards Against Humanity.

Probably deciding whether to go see my ex gf or just go over my friends and get smashed...

JCX

it's just $50 and 1 star if you kill them.

also. 2017 in less than 2 days. yall ready? what's everyones plan. mine is LTTP but getting together with friends and having a BBQ and playing Cards Against Humanity.

Partying with friends in Detroit. Having had a good ol' fashioned rager in a while, so I'm excited.

dbztrk

I'm feeling a little depressed. I'm tired of being single. I'm thinking about joining OKCupid. Does anyone have any experience using dating websites?

I'm a little apprehensive as I feel so much of that is based upon looks and my photos always comes out trash. I guess i'm just trash. Lol.

I'm feeling a little depressed. I'm tired of being single. I'm thinking about joining OKCupid. Does anyone have any experience using dating websites?

I'm a little apprehensive as I feel so much of that is based upon looks and my photos always comes out trash. I guess i'm just trash. Lol.

I have a lot of experience with online dating.

It's not a magic bullet. Don't think that you'll meet someone as soon as you sign up. Like any form of social interaction, it's random who will respond to you and who won't. You gotta put in the work. Despite failures, you gotta keep messaging people.

Every time I think about not searching for another place to live I get reminded by my roommate of why I wanted to move out in the first place.

Rooming with a family member just isn't worth it. If I cook dinner I'll basically be obligated to cook for him but he's been lying on the couch literally all day. Nothing cleaned. Dirty dishes in the sink. Trash can full. Dishwasher full and dirty.

I can't...

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
How often do you guys upgrade your phones?
Every time it feels like it's worth the upgrade. I waited four years from iPhone 4 to iPhone 6, because the 5 was pretty boring. Skipping iPhone 7 because it's essentially the iPhone 6SS. I might get the iPhone 8 or whatever they call if they upgrade Siri or do something new. These past few years there hasn't been any major changes though so it's pretty much a waste of money.

DOWN

Banned
I used to do it on just the numbered iPhones but at some point my heart gave in and now I've accepted that I will pay Apple every month for the rest of my life so I am on that every single year iPhone upgrade plan

Elitist1945

Whenever a phone that interests me a lot comes out. My first phone was a HTC One, upgraded to a Note 4 after a year, then a Sony Z3 after 3 months, then a Nexus 6P when that broke. Had my 6P for a year now and don't really see a phone that interests me so I'm sticking with my Nexus.

Home alone for me tomorrow. Sucks because I am house sitting a huge house but everyone would rather go out to bars and shit. Give me a big house and alcohol any day.

Kevyt

Whenever a phone that interests me a lot comes out. My first phone was a HTC One, upgraded to a Note 4 after a year, then a Sony Z3 after 3 months, then a Nexus 6P when that broke. Had my 6P for a year now and don't really see a phone that interests me so I'm sticking with my Nexus.

I also have the nexus 6p and dont see a reason to upgrade either.

kuYuri

Shit, still no plans for NYE. Guess I'm just going to stay home, order food and play video games. I got work early the next day anyway.

Sibylus

Banned
NYE plans are: watch Miyazaki movies and snack with fam. I'm living the life.

Nothing is liable to outdo my night last night though, whew
happy.gif

tumblr_nqm6ixOFyl1qcva8ro3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oiztkkS0B01rl5zlpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n0t9ajkHQy1r1p785o5_1280.png

tumblr_mieta4A9Ol1rsifhdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfw3uv4dAI1qa4ur4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oh8dfd9rsZ1rzjedio1_250.jpg

chiasmpiano.jpg

Delio

New years plans include being at home and doing nothing. Resolution for next year is losing even more weight thanks to the low carb fun.

Top Bottom