• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

edgefusion

I want to kill myself but I'm too scared/know how much it would devastate my mum. I'm so tired of living and being in constant emotional pain, I just don't want any of this anymore. I want everyone and everything to go away, I can't take it. :(

Beefy

I want to kill myself but I'm too scared/know how much it would devastate my mum. I'm so tired of living and being in constant emotional pain, I just don't want any of this anymore. I want everyone and everything to go away, I can't take it. :(

Get help! Call whoever helps suicidal people in your country. It is not healthy to feel like that, I have been through it due to stuff that happened in my life. Now I am not 100% better but I don't think about killing myself anymore, you need to find someone to talk to be it professional or friend.

Astral Dog

What happened? You can talk to whoever you like with a PM or try the MH thread,they will know how to guide you to get a bit better,and don,t worry about the new year stuff,its just another day.

DOWN

Banned
I've heard of foot jobs and simple licking and kissing of feet. Some people like them dirty.

Frankly I find feet to be completely un-sexy and had a thread related to it once

Astral Dog

I think women feet can look very pretty >.>
But Men's are generally more,rough looking,still someday would like to try dont see anything wrong with foot :p

what do you do with a foot fetish and sex? honest question

Submission

Positioning myself in a lower ground, having a foot on my face pressing down on me, seeing my boyfriend above me. It's symbolic, a position of power and submission manifested in a physical state. You can't go lower when you are on the ground being stepped on, groveling.
Still discovering this sexual side of mine, feel like I'm on my teens at times.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Haha. I don't know, on my unit there are around 230 nurses. And I know I havn't met them all. Why?

He got pulled up on stage at the Dina Martina show we went to, and introduced himself as Hugh, moved to Seattle recently, and works as a nurse at Seattle Children's just like you do 😼

I think half the crowd was ready to take him home in their pocket.

My fetishes are not fit to post on a forum for the faint of heart.
manny.png

Dany

Banned
He got pulled up on stage at the Dina Martina show we went to, and introduced himself as Hugh, moved to Seattle recently, and works as a nurse at Seattle Children's just like you do 😼

I think half the crowd was ready to take him home in their pocket.

I'ma go hunting then. :p

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Where is the lie?

rMnQqgF.jpg

One features people that can perform lipsync well and dance and the other show has celebrities that are fading and trying to stay relevant by poorly lip syncing for most of the part but gets better budget for props.

So I finally got around to playing Bloodborne. Turns out, it's preeeetty good. I played it for about 6 hours straight yesterday, and I just woke up and am going back for more. I shouldn't have let fears of its difficulty dissuade me. It's hard -- I've only just beat the first boss, but I'm about to face the second one right away -- but it's so rewarding. I bounced a bit off DS1 and haven't gone back yet, but this one grabbed me right away.

Design wise, the protagonist is essentially a Romanian in England, right? I'm just going by the designs of the starting gear -- the collar and short cape scream Romania to me -- and the architecture looks English to me. It furthers my belief that it's kind of a modern Castlevania but with more hardcore gameplay.

Heck, my character even (intentionally) looks like a bit like Alucard, and the name I use for RPG characters, Alucard Montag, works well with the setting too. I may post a screenshot soon if the PS4 share feature is decent.

Edit: here's my hunter in his current gear:
fb_img_14833524501221fuis.jpg

And in his "foreigner" getup, sans hat:

fb_img_1483352461642lyk7k.jpg

Top Bottom