• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

mantidor

Happy new year people!

I got my phone stolen because I fell asleep like an idiot, I was with a friend so I got confident, and it appears he fell asleep too lol, it was less than 10 minutes, and it pisses me off, but well, I had fun. Not the greatest way to start the new year but I still don't feel it will be a bad year :p

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
No top of the page hottie? 2017 PLS
d77df685af.gif

5098ca01c2.gif

5c76fa0f03.gif

The Lamp

Just had unprotected sex for the first time. We've been dating 6 months and are pretty convinced we want to spend the rest of our lives with each other. We both get tested regularly and are in an exclusive relationship.

It really didn't feel much different at all from using a condom, and considering the precautions you need to do to avoid a UTI, it doesn't seem worth it in most cases.

Skyn condoms feel just as good.

I went to the grocery store specifically to buy shitake mushrooms which are normally expensive as fuck. They were on sale in these packages for 1 dollar (sell by date of tomorrow). Fuck yes.

Ahasverus

Just had unprotected sex for the first time.

Congratz on the sex! Good wait time. Hope your relationship dos great, I've always loved your posts.

So, I'm going to NYC/NJ for 2 weeks next month. Long story short, I'm gonna speak and attend to some event at the UN headquarters. I'm a little bit on the poor side (You know, self paid trip to NY from the third world lol) but I still wanna have fun, it's NYC, you know :p Any ideas from NYC/NJ gaygaf?

It has been nice to see Lamp transition from "I love God more than myself so I refuse to ever acknowledge my homosexuality" to actually letting himself be happy.

Such a painful life that one is.

So many taken by that need for self sacrifice to the point of being so needlessly unhappy. Makes me happy any time anybody overcomes.

Astral Dog

Just had unprotected sex for the first time. We've been dating 6 months and are pretty convinced we want to spend the rest of our lives with each other. We both get tested regularly and are in an exclusive relationship.

It really didn't feel much different at all from using a condom, and considering the precautions you need to do to avoid a UTI, it doesn't seem worth it in most cases.

Aww.You were straight only before right? Thats quite a change.:)

My NY resolution is to finally get around to setting up an OKC profile or something.

My only major (major) issue is that I absolutely hate all pictures of myself and like 80% of the time I try to take one for a profile picture my mood just plummets into the depressive for hours/days.

There's one picture I can sort of stand if I don't bother looking at it for too long or too closely. Anyone mind letting me know if it would work as a profile picture for OKC? I need eyes that aren't mine to judge for the reasons outlined above.

https://abload.de/img/img_0225hhspf.jpg

Astral Dog

My NY resolution is to finally get around to setting up an OKC profile or something.

My only major (major) issue is that I absolutely hate all pictures of myself and like 80% of the time I try to take one for a profile picture my mood just plummets into the depressive for hours/days.

There's one picture I can sort of stand if I don't bother looking at it for too long or too closely. Anyone mind letting me know if it would work as a profile picture for OKC? I need eyes that aren't mine to judge for the reasons outlined above.

ĺooking beautigul don't let anyone say otherwise 😠

Kevyt

Congratz on the sex! Good wait time. Hope your relationship dos great, I've always loved your posts.

So, I'm going to NYC/NJ for 2 weeks next month. Long story short, I'm gonna speak and attend to some event at the UN headquarters. I'm a little bit on the poor side (You know, self paid trip to NY from the third world lol) but I still wanna have fun, it's NYC, you know :p Any ideas from NYC/NJ gaygaf?

Nice! What are you gonna be talking about at the UN?

Kenai

Long time lurker, first time poster. I promised I'd make a post for the new year so here it is!

Your gender? Your sexual identity?

Male, bisexual. In a long term (finally) same sex relationship.

Where Are You From?

Born in Cali. Live in Indy. Will be just outside Philly by the end of summer.

How Old Are you?

Will be 33 soon.

Favorite Type of Music?

I guess it counts as alternative rock? My favorite band is Vertical Horizon, but if it's not twang country I will probably listen to it

Profession or Career interest?

Environmental science is a passion of mine, though I only volunteer for it right now. I work in pharmacy. Hoping to put my degree to more use when I move.

Favorite video game(s)?

RPGs of all kinds, though not just those. Some of my favorites are FFVI, Suikoden 2, Bloodlines, GrimGrimoire, Ogre Battle 64, Undertale, Diddy Kong Racing, Fallout NV, Skyrim, Fable 2, Nocturne and Baiten Ktratos Origins. You probably get a general idea from that, ya?

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?

I like to cosplay (even won an award or three), attend gaming related conventions, volunteer for Green Day-esque projects, and collect stuff I like. Lots of wolf and bear and nature-y stuff

You are all beautiful people btw. i probably would have never started lurking in OT Community otherwise.

You look super cute. Will be fine.

Game of the Millenium honestly.

Tremere is maybe my favorite clan to play the game with. Blood magic too good. You invest in that and social skills early on and then late game just pump your gun stat.

The sewer level is borderline playable with Tremere too. Though I tend to no clip past it on replays.

KmA

This picture is adorable <3 you've got cute ears

Zero²

You look nerdy, definitely a plus!

Kenai

As in Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines?

Yes! It was the first realllllllly good computer RPG I got and I fell in love.

Maybe the other kind

I could not explain to anyone at all in Barnes and Noble why I was laughing so hard.

Welcome! Congratulations for the relationship.

Thanks. We met online a few years ago via FFXIV (there are LOTS of gay/bi Roes in FFXIV, we aren't the only couple I personally know that met this way) but only started seeing each other in person last year since we live a solid 8 hour drive away from each other. We hit it off really well and will be moving in together later this year to see how we do for more than a few weeks, but we're both pretty excited.

Game of the Millenium honestly.

I can't disagree. the character customization looks-wise is a bit meh but the Tremere look nice enough and that's who I got my first playthrough (and they are still my favs). Customization was also pretty damn rare back then too so i won't blame it for lacking it. The rest of the game is damn near flawless.

I know a lot of people don't like the hotel section but I actually laughed about a lot of the jump scares (then screamed out loud at the elevator...then laughed again at how I screamed). It's such a great game to play over and over again, I keep finding new stuff.

Tremere is maybe my favorite clan to play the game with. Blood magic too good. You invest in that and social skills early on and then late game just pump your gun stat.

The sewer level is borderline playable with Tremere too. Though I tend to no clip past it on replays.

I knew I'd love them when I saw that their specific super power right off the bat was making people throw up.

Welcome cute Tahm Poro *pets

One day I''ll finish a RPG instead of dropping it and moving to another one ... *hugs Dark souls.

I love Tahm but tbh I should be sporting a Taric one. I can't get past Rank 5 on Tahm but Taric's been level 7 since last summer (Morg too). Been trying to get a 3rd to 7 for awhile, looks like it's between Karma and Trundle at the moment.

And don't feel bad about not finishing RPGs, especially the open ended ones like Dark Souls. I've completed Skyrim's main story once ever and have over 300 hours clocked into it according to Steam, same with New Vegas. And I played a lot of the console versions too...:x

Agree with the others, dude. You're cute.

I would accept that marriage pact you offered a while back, but geographical issues would probably stand in the way. :p

If you live inside the US, moving for the marriage pact is simple enough. Plus I'm 23 and the pact would go into effect once I (and you) are 30.

If you live outside the US, maybe the country will collapse I can take refuge in Canada or wherever.

I knew I'd love them when I saw that their specific super power right off the bat was making people throw up.

Yep. Blood shield power. Then toss blood darts at the boss for infinite blood. If the boss gets too close, blood purge (vomit) will stop them for a second. And if you face human enemies....

I think I want to replay it.

The Lamp

It has been nice to see Lamp transition from "I love God more than myself so I refuse to ever acknowledge my homosexuality" to actually letting himself be happy.

Such a painful life that one is.

So many taken by that need for self sacrifice to the point of being so needlessly unhappy. Makes me happy any time anybody overcomes.

Thanks everyone! I post on so many random topics I had no idea anyone remembered that about me.

I used to martyr my sexual preferences for my spiritual beliefs, but after lots of thought, prayer, learning and discussion, I arrived to the conclusion that I wanted to explore my preference and I don't think God would hate a healthy loving relationship. Either way, I wanted to try it and I'm very happy now.

Things have fallen into place and I really enjoy my relationship, our sex life, and doing everything with this person. We're moving in together later this year :)

OrionX

If you live inside the US, moving for the marriage pact is simple enough. Plus I'm 23 and the pact would go into effect once I (and you) are 30.

If you live outside the US, maybe the country will collapse I can take refuge in Canada or wherever.

lol, but how do we decide who moves? Or do we agree upon a neutral location? True tho, a lot could change in 7 years. Damn, I'd be 33... *shivers*

And I'm in Texas btw. :p

So I've decided to somehow come out to family this year. I thought that I could go a while without doing it and it wouldn't bother me as long as friends knew but this shit has been eating me up to the point where I would rather we no longer have any contact than go another year like this. I'm still somewhat dependent on them but that should cease to be the case soon.

I have no idea how to approach this as I'm pretty sure if had told them when I was younger they probably would have sent me to conversion therapy.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Anyone wants to make a marriage pact with me when I hit the dirty 30s?

I offer kisses like this
182b406538.gif

Kenai

Thanks everyone! I post on so many random topics I had no idea anyone remembered that about me.

I used to martyr my sexual preferences for my spiritual beliefs, but after lots of thought, prayer, learning and discussion, I arrived to the conclusion that I wanted to explore my preference and I don't think God would hate a healthy loving relationship. Either way, I wanted to try it and I'm very happy now.

Things have fallen into place and I really enjoy my relationship, our sex life, and doing everything with this person. We're moving in together later this year :)

Many congrats from me as well, I remember you from a few other threads as well. I didn't want to try to tell you how to live or anything since I've struggled being more open with my own bisexuality (didn't want to act like I'm not, but didn't want to make a big deal about people who assumed I was straight because I was in a hetero relationship either). And now I have to face it head on, I don't FB much but people are gonna know cause I don't just dump cosplay photos on there, and I'll tell them if they ask. For sure.

I ended up just caring less and less about what other people thought over time and just doing what I needed to do for me and for him and the relationship. I dunno if i stopped giving a damn cause I was getting older or what.

I literally remember everything about every poster. But yeah I'm glad you're happier now.

lol, but how do we decide who moves? Or do we agree upon a neutral location? True tho, a lot could change in 7 years. Damn, I'd be 33... *shivers*

And I'm in Texas btw. :p

Would depend on what happens in 7 years.

Boy George is a disaster. Be biphobic, suggest George Michael's partner is lying about being hacked to say George Michael killed himself, tell people criticising him for biphobia that they have big egos, tell people to suck your 'bigot toe' and that you love to ride bicycles.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/01/0...fers-george-michael-suicide-tweets-were-real/

So I've decided to somehow come out to family this year. I thought that I could go a while without doing it and it wouldn't bother me as long as friends knew but this shit has been eating me up to the point where I would rather we no longer have any contact than go another year like this. I'm still somewhat dependent on them but that should cease to be the case soon.

I have no idea how to approach this as I'm pretty sure if had told them when I was younger they probably would have sent me to conversion therapy.
I hope you can have everything lined up to support you in case things go wrong. How much longer are you dependent on them?

Ahasverus

Nice! What are you gonna be talking about at the UN?
I got selected as the spokesperson from my ONG for the Commission of Economic Development. My speech is about the importance of rural education for sustainable development. I'm really nervous, first time in the US too!

Beefy

Must be shitty to be told your sexuality isn't real/a phase constantly.

I have heard " It's just a phase" or " god make up your mind" etc way too many times. It's one of the biggest problems with the LGBT+ community in the UK. You have some gay men that come on to you then soon as you say bi they walk off. Like we aren't to be trusted etc.

Top Bottom