• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

hugs to all the bisexual members here.

Bladenic, please be safe that sounds really weird.

Coffee time
Thanks Via. *Hugs*

Hows it going?

Zero²

Isn't it sad when the character you like the most in a book dies?
I mean whyyyyy he was so nice and friendly and I related to him so bad with his problems with his brother...
I'm a mess right now, fuck you author.

kuYuri

Taking my first vacation for 2017. Will be in Maryland this weekend for MAGFest and my birthday is coming up this weekend. Got my own hotel room too. 👌

Gotta start packing up tomorrow!

Kevyt

Taking my first vacation for 2017. Will be in Maryland this weekend for MAGFest and my birthday is coming up this weekend. Got my own hotel room too. 👌

Omg I forgot about it!!

Eeek, registration is ending soon... I:

Bladenic

okay which one of you is running this twitter account

https://twitter.com/sophiesphoenix

LMAO Wendy's leaving bitches without wigs. I knew I loved Wendy's for a reason.

Tangent but I've been rewatching Scandal S5 and it's iconic, can't wait for S6 and I hope Kerry is done having babies for a while.

Another tangent but I on a whim started playing Final Fantasy 9 again. Your faves can try but they could never match the best. Zidane and Dagger <3

This post is spastic AF

RM8

I had fun times with this guy I've been seeing, and depressingly, it was awesome :( It's depressing because he's leaving Japan soon. Of course I find a guy who I really like, we also turn out to have really nice chemistry, and he doesn't live here :p He's so stupid cute/handsome oh gawd, I'm screwed.

Beefy

When you really need a piss and have been holding on for ages as you can't find a toilet, then you find one is the best feeling in the world .

When you really need a piss and have been holding on for ages as ypu can't find a toilet, then you find one is the feeling in the world .

the worst feeling as you inch closer to the toilet/stall it just want to come out even more. or when you in a car during traffic. RIP

Beefy

In a new statement, the MP fiercely rebutted LGBT activists and Stonewall co-founder, Lord Michael Cashman, who criticised his appointment given his anti-LGBT voting record.

He claimed that ”Lord Cashman should be more tolerant of other people's views".
Mr Crausby used his votes to oppose the repeal of Section 28, same-sex adoption, IVF and marriage equality.

The MP for Bolton North East is one of just a handful of Labour MPs to have repeatedly rebelled against the leadership to vote against LGBT equality.

Lord Cashman, co-founder of Stonewall and the Labour Party's former LGBT envoy, protested Mr Corbyn's decision to sign off on a knighthood for Mr Crausb.

Mr Crausby told Bolton News: ”I'm very tolerant towards the LGTB community and I think Lord Cashman should be more tolerant of other people's views.

”My views are that same sex marriage is not the same as opposite sex marriage, but that is not to say that it is unequal in any way, just that its different in my opinion, I took that view at the time and I'm not ashamed of that.

”I think we should celebrate our diversity and not just try to be all the same.

”I don't think same sex marriage delivered anything different to civil partnerships, which I voted for.

”I also voted to equalize the legal age of sexual consent for homosexual couples because I think that is right."

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/01/04...aign=PNTwitter

Hate people like this bigot

Kevyt

Talked to my mom about wanting to live a sincere and honest life with myself and others. About wanting to date and have a partner, and that it was up to her if she wanted to be part of my life. She said yes, and that she's still struggling accepting me but said that if I was to marry another man or have a relationship, she would have to divorce her current husband. I was surprised to hear like this, I'm like "what?" She says that her current husband is very homophobic and always making jokes about gay people and how she always cringes. She says she doesn't really like it but he doesn't have an open mind.

I'm like wow... so my marriage could potentially break another person's (in this case my mom's) marriage?

Wow, so gay marriage does indeed destroy traditional marriages, and I was always a skeptic.

No words.

Dany

Banned
That's such a great thing to hear from your mom though. Quite severe/drastic. But the sentiment behind it is so sweet.

Also, anyone been to hawaii? Planning a vacay this fall. Wouldn't mind some tips

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Talked to my mom about wanting to live a sincere and honest life with myself and others. About wanting to date and have a partner, and that it was up to her if she wanted to be part of my life. She said yes, and that she's still struggling accepting me but said that if I was to marry another man or have a relationship, she would have to divorce her current husband. I was surprised to hear like this, I'm like "what?" She says that her current husband is very homophobic and always making jokes about gay people and how she always cringes. She says she doesn't really like it but he doesn't have an open mind.

I'm like wow... so my marriage could potentially break another person's (in this case my mom's) marriage?

Wow, so gay marriage does indeed destroy traditional marriages, and I was always a skeptic.

No words.

That's...a big statement.

Did she mean it to be a neutral reality, a gesture of her support of you, or an effort to guilt you into not getting married? I can't tell which one it is from your description, but I hope it's the first or middle option!

It's wonderful that she wants to be part of your honest life!

Bladenic

No words.

Failing to see the problem here. You find someone to marry and be happy with, and your mom gets to dump a homophobic piece of shit. Win/win all around.

The Lamp

I've always loved traveling and I even traveled all by myself for 2 months to Europe. I like traveling even if it's totally alone.

Is it wrong for me to enjoy the idea of traveling anywhere by myself after I'm married/very long-term if my partner can't join me for it (money or practical reasons)? If I want to go to LA or London for a few days, is that such a crazy idea for me to go by myself if my partner can't because they have work or something?

Kevyt

That's...a big statement.

Did she mean it to be a neutral reality, a gesture of her support of you, or an effort to guilt you into not getting married? I can't tell which one it is from your description, but I hope it's the first or middle option!

It's wonderful that she wants to be part of your honest life!

I hope its the first and the middle too! I couldn't really tell because it took me by surprise.

Thanks kirby <3

Sibylus

Banned
Pickles are my favourite vegetable. Easy to do if you've got the right cukes and materials (untreated cukes apparently pickle naturally, even in water).

Beefy

No words.

Damn, so glad the UK is far less religious then the US. We still have people like this obviously, but not nearly as much. Your mom sounds amazing though.

Final Fantasy Mobius

I've always loved traveling and I even traveled all by myself for 2 months to Europe. I like traveling even if it's totally alone.

Is it wrong for me to enjoy the idea of traveling anywhere by myself after I'm married/very long-term if my partner can't join me for it (money or practical reasons)? If I want to go to LA or London for a few days, is that such a crazy idea for me to go by myself if my partner can't because they have work or something?
It isn't wrong to want to get time/experiences alone. If the partner wants to come but can't then that might cause sadness.

I don't think it's wrong, but I would say the most important thing is to see how your partner feels about it. It's definitely something you should discuss though. I know people who were in relationships who this worked for. For me personally, although we were in a short term relationship, my ex was very open to the idea when we talked about it since it is something I truly love doing. Some people like living vicariously through others like that. In other people it causes resentment and loneliness. Talk it through!

DOWN

Banned

No words.
I would think if she mentioned divorcing him that she's on your side here. Like she is saying she'd choose you if it was a big issue to her husband. Glad you got to talk to her about it.

Astral Dog

Taking my first vacation for 2017. Will be in Maryland this weekend for MAGFest and my birthday is coming up this weekend. Got my own hotel room too. &#128076;

Happy Birthday!
have lots of fun &#127856;&#127865;

Wow, so gay marriage does indeed destroy traditional marriages.
Very sorry to hear about your mum. I know its not easy but think this is her choice and hers alone not yours. You are not putting yourself between them or ruining their marriage. And that has to be clear first of all.

KmA

Why are straight men like this? I work as a gymnastics coach and last night we had an open gym night and I was helping this guy learn some skills. And he kept telling me to flex and was touching my arms over and over again. Like... sis don't test me. Lmao it's so annoying just let me be a lonely gay in peace.

Kevyt

Damn, so glad the UK is far less religious then the US. We still have people like this obviously, but not nearly as much. Your mom sounds amazing though.

I would think if she mentioned divorcing him that she's on your side here. Like she is saying she'd choose you if it was a big issue to her husband. Glad you got to talk to her about it.

Very sorry to hear about your mum. I know its not easy but think this is her choice and hers alone not yours. You are not putting yourself between them or ruining their marriage. And that has to be clear first of all.

Thanks guys! She has come a long way in the past year. More than a year ago when I had that conversation with her she said if she saw me with another man I could forget about her, and now she seems more supportive. She says she wants to be part of my life, so it's a victory in my book. I was so happy to hear that yesterday and it's just a great way to start the year.

Why are straight men like this? I work as a gymnastics coach and last night we had an open gym night and I was helping this guy learn some skills. And he kept telling me to flex and was touching my arms over and over again. Like... sis don't test me. Lmao it's so annoying just let me be a lonely gay in peace.

Some people are more touchy than others. I have learned this the hard way... but it's always important to set boundaries and let others know when it's too much/not okay.

On the way to MAGFest! &#55357;&#56966;

I see there's an LGBTQ in Gaming panel, guess I should give that a visit.

Wait, are you going with a group of friends or with a group of people from gaf?

I realized it starts today but probably not gonna go to it until tomorrow. I haven't even looked at the schedule.

kuYuri

Wait, are you going with a group of friends or with a group of people from gaf?

I realized it starts today but probably not gonna go to it until tomorrow. I haven't even looked at the schedule.

I will be alone for most of MAGFest, but I will meet up with non-GAF friends every so often.

I don't know any gaffers that well unfortunately.

B-Dex

So Tatianna is doing a Canadian tour. I got meet and greet tickets. Criminally cheap. I cannot wait.

Thank you.

Top Bottom