• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

JCX

Gabbana praises Melania Trump and spews this mess
photo_2017-01-04_11-30-47.jpg

Well yeah, this is expected from certain types of gays.

berzeli

Banned
Didn't Gabbana (and Dolce) spew a lot of bullshit about gay marriage, and a bunch of other stuff a while back?

That mess is totally in line with that idiocy.

DOWN

Banned
Well yeah, this is expected from certain types of gays.

Didn't Gabbana (and Dolce) spew a lot of bullshit about gay marriage, and a bunch of other stuff a while back?

That mess is totally in line with that idiocy.
Yes, the gay designers who have dated each other are against gay marriage and said they would never agree with gay parenting because that's a Synthetic family if you have kids via IVF and other methods. A double whammy against the gays and fertility treatments.

ilikeme

Have you guys seen this music video? It's called 2000 Years of Drag: A Musical Odyssey and it's pretty amazing.

In other news I just got a smartphone and went on my first grindr date. Was pretty tired so we just sat down and talked for an hour or two. He was cute and pretty interesting. He doesn't want to start anything though as I live quite far away. No idea why I chose to meet a guy in a city where I don't live. But I am moving back in the near future so maybe I'll see him again.

I'm pretty hung up on him. 39-year-old mildly depressed self-aware doctor is my new type.

Elitist1945

Well, I thought this was going to be a good year but I just got dumped pretty much ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tries not to cry because you love him

DOWN

Banned
Daddy just means you look like an adult man and are hot

Wouldn't use that term for anyone because I overthink it and get weirded out

mantidor

Nah I get called "brown" daddy a hell of a lot, even though i am only 24 and most the people saying it are older...

You are literally agreeing with me lol

Random trivia, back at home in Colombia it's very normal to call attractive people "Mamacita" or "Papacito" which translates basically to mommy and daddy, you rarely use those words with your actual parents though.

Beefy

You are literally agreeing with me lol

Random trivia, back at home in Colombia it's very normal to call attractive people "Mamacita" or "Papacito" which translates basically to mommy and daddy, you rarely use those words with your actual parents though.

I was being sarcastic haha, hence the.... :p I forget to use the /s sometimes ha

Daddy is said way too often now.

I think it's sort of charming.

I never had to call my dad sir or anything growing up though, so it's a relative blank page word-association wise. Pretty much just makes me think of bourgeois ppl.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I dont mind being called teddy as in teddy bear. Daddy or Sir is odd but Im used to being called Papi when its by latinos. Others just feels awkward somehow.

Well, I thought this was going to be a good year but I just got dumped pretty much ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Tries not to cry because you love him

That sucks! I definitely am feeling for you. My boyfriend broke up with me last week. Our breakup was actually not bad, at first. He said it was because he would have no time for a relationship between school and work. Then he started texting me again basically telling me he was doing me a favor and wants to be a friend with all of the benefits, but none of the commitment. I just can't with that. He was getting angry with me because I wasn't ready to act like nothing happened.

Dating and breaking up still doesn't ever seem to get easier. There's always a void to fill. Stay strong you will definitely find a better person soon!

mantidor

So I just found this TED talk in YouTube and while I have a couple of disagreements it's overall a pretty good introduction into the research behind homosexuality and why it exists at all, worth a watch.

https://youtu.be/4Khn_z9FPmU

Unfortunately focuses mostly on male homosexuality because female homosexuality is never given enough attention because we are sexists and all that unfortunately.

Kevyt

Beefy

Being bi makes it even worse for the daddy thing, it seems to be the in thing to say when you are having sex. " You like that daddy" ergh no, don't say that shit.

I dont mind being called teddy as in teddy bear. Daddy or Sir is odd but Im used to being called Papi when its by latinos. Others just feels awkward somehow.

Ay papi

B-Dex

I'm fine with whatever is blurted out during sex. But when someone starts literally WITCH CACKLING. I'm out.

Yeah that actually happened. 🏃🏽

DOWN

Banned
Would you have kids with your partner someday if they also would?

I'm curious how many of y'all would have kids after hearing gays have 80% fewer kids

Top Bottom