• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Sounds a bit like your life trajectory tbh.

/s jk
Savage
I honestly never run into the issue of egg white dripping on the side of my pans. Oh well to each his own.

Well it depends. Is your pan pre-heated? If it is then the thin layer of egg that touches the pan instantly sets but that's still not acceptable for me.

If the alt-right actually becomes a mainstream force it will be very very bad for us...

edit: actually I'm drunk and not thinking right. Any -right is bad for us and the GOP is in power. Fuck.

Rayis

People say you should listen to both sides but I find nothing useful about the right, at least the American right is completely irredeemable to me.

Bladenic

People say you should listen to both sides but I find nothing useful about the right, at least the American right is completely irredeemable to me.

Lmao me too. If I were ever in any sort of position to discuss politics I would be fired immediately because I simply cannot accept right viewpoints on most (all?) matters.

RM8

No, you should listen to why I think global warming isn't happening, otherwise you're a radical leftist.

Wow. So the Tales of Beseria Demo actually works really well on my computer, at least by my standards aka FPS hovers between 40 and 50. I didn't have that in my radar but I may have to consider getting the full game in the future.

I may even have to subjugate myself to playing Tales of Zesteria too. RIP everyone.

Bladenic

Wow. So the Tales of Beseria Demo actually works really well on my computer, at least by my standards aka FPS hovers between 40 and 50. I didn't have that in my radar but I may have to consider getting the full game in the future.

I may even have to subjugate myself to playing Tales of Zesteria too. RIP everyone.

ToZ was aight but you can just watch the anime. I thought it was pretty good quality. I'm not super excited for Berseria however the impressions that said it was the best since Vesperia have me curious. But I'm not gonna get overhyped and burned.

ToZ was aight but you can just watch the anime. I thought it was pretty good quality. I'm not super excited for Berseria however the impressions that said it was the best since Vesperia have me curious. But I'm not gonna get overhyped and burned.
I really just want to get a dose of Tales gameplay at a low price, so I may watch the anime after playing it. Berseria is supposed to be a lot better but its not in my game budget to buy it new, especially with other gaming plans (FF anniversary and SMT Anniversary among them)

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Season 1 of Please Like Me thoughts:

• Mae is the best character
  • Claire is a rather unremarkable but nice/kind/unobjectionable character and subtly funny
  • I'm very uncomfortable with how much of myself I see in Josh and Geoffrey individually
  • Rod is just the worst, and I'm glad the show knows that
  • I'm guessing Peg is the most underrated and the secret second best character
  • Tom is just there, and Niamh (Why does it sound like people are saying "Nieve"? Is "mh" pronounced like a "v"?) reinforces that
On to Season 2...

Bladenic

Season 1 of Please Like Me thoughts:

• Mae is the best character
  • Claire is a rather unremarkable but nice/kind/unobjectionable character and subtly funny
  • I'm very uncomfortable with how much of myself I see in Josh and Geoffrey individually
  • Rod is just the worst, and I'm glad the show knows that
  • I'm guessing Peg is the most underrated and the secret second best character
  • Tom is just there, and Niamh (Why does it sound like people are saying "Nieve"? Is "mh" pronounced like a "v"?) reinforces that
On to Season 2...

Claire is awesome. And that's just how her name (Niamh) is pronounced I guess.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Claire is awesome. And that's just how her name (Niamh) is pronounced I guess.

Yes, I like Claire actually quite a bit. She's a favorite of mine, and I like when we get her in scenes. I just have a hard time saying how she stands out. Of the main three, she seems the most normal, but she still manages to be comedic. Perhaps I'll feel different about her in future seasons.

Bladenic

Yes, I like Claire actually quite a bit. She's a favorite of mine, and I like when we get her in scenes. I just have a hard time saying how she stands out. Of the main three, she seems the most normal, but she still manages to be comedic. Perhaps I'll feel different about her in future seasons.

Well, Caitlin Stasey (Claire) got a main role on Reign after S1 of this show, so (spoiler)
dont expect Claire to be a strong presence in S2. She's also in only about half of S3 but she's got a bigger role.

Is Wild Arms 3 any good? I want an RPG to play after Berseria disappointed me.
I stopped after less than 10 hours but the dungeons were good. I can't remember combat. The world map has an awful element where new places to visit are invisible and you have to find them based on instructions for them to show up.

If you have a 3DS then I recommend getting Dragon Quest VIII next week.

mantidor

good morning gays and gals, today's my birthday!

Wednesday kind of sucks but also its kind of great for a birthday, because you have the excuse to celebrate it all week long.

I honestly have not been impressed by the Wild Arms games I've played (1 and 3). 3 was ok but nothing special. I'd play a lot of other jrpgs over it.

B-Dex

I stopped after less than 10 hours but the dungeons were good. I can't remember combat. The world map has an awful element where new places to visit are invisible and you have to find them based on instructions for them to show up.

If you have a 3DS then I recommend getting Dragon Quest VIII next week.

I honestly have not been impressed by the Wild Arms games I've played (1 and 3). 3 was ok but nothing special. I'd play a lot of other jrpgs over it.

I really enjoyed WA1. So far I'm enjoying 3 but yeah that world map mechanic is kinda weird.

JCX

My friend designed a tank that helpfully shows which foods I must avoid to look good in this one day.

4lQMKUkm.jpg

Plan to take monthly progress pics in it until it looks good on me.

Vazduh

My friend designed a tank that helpfully shows which foods I must avoid to look good in this one day.

4lQMKUkm.jpg

Mmm, yes, yes, let me examine... the design on that shirt more closely.

j6b3ifZ.gif

👅👅👍🏼👍🏼👌🏼👌🏼😍😍😘😘😏😏

KmA

4lQMKUkm.jpg

Yaaaaaaaaaaas! This kermit green color.... iconic

4lQMKUkm.jpg

You're looking great. I love that color too. :)

good morning gays and gals, today's my birthday!

Wednesday kind of sucks but also its kind of great for a birthday, because you have the excuse to celebrate it all week long.
Happy birthday! :)

mantidor

Thanks people! I had a great birthday, went to a local bar with friends and drank beyond recognition heh I have a mild hangover but it was worth it.

KmA

The Queen

I've literally watched this Tinashe video 7000 times it is so good I'm gonna learn this choreo one day she looks so damn good I can't deal with it.

Top Bottom