• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
oWPDsHj.gif

T.O.P

Banned
Stuff about butt sex

It's kinda shitty that of all the people i've been with i've had that "accident" happen two times and with the same guy (wich i'm kinda starting to like)

Ugh

I litterally have no clue what i'm doing wrong, i'm healthy, my diet is really strict, i go to the toilet regularly and since this stuff is my worst fuckin nightmare i usually don't eat anything at least 7-8 hours prior, and yes i usually do 3-4 enema wash prior to the thing

I'm clueless in what i can do to avoid this, it's just so fuckin random

Vazduh

Stuff about butt sex

It's kinda shitty that of all the people i've been with i've had that "accident" happen two times and with the same guy (wich i'm kinda starting to like)

Ugh

I litterally have no clue what i'm doing wrong, i'm healthy, my diet is really strict, i go to the toilet regularly and since this stuff is my worst fuckin nightmare i usually don't eat anything at least 7-8 hours prior, and yes i usually do 3-4 enema wash prior to the thing

Try to incorporate psyllium husk into your diet, it does wonders for digestion, honestly. A teaspoon with a glass of water/tea every day, after which you drink at least another 1/2 glass of water. It's also available in capsules (I'm pretty sure that's the main ingredient of Metamucil).

T.O.P

Banned
Try to incorporate psyllium husk into your diet, it does wonders for digestion, honestly. A teaspoon with a glass of water/tea every day, after which you drink at least another 1/2 glass of water. It's also available in capsules (I'm pretty sure that's the main ingredient of Metamucil).

Cheers, i ordered some capsules on Amazon, i really need some of this shit to work because it get's me so damn paranoid every time :/

berzeli

Banned
Cheers, i ordered some capsules on Amazon, i really need some of this shit to work because it get's me so damn paranoid every time :/
bxhnj6y.gif

(oh god my posting in this thread has devolved into really bad puns, I'm going to need to find some serious article to post)

mantidor

Stuff about butt sex

Ugh

3,4 enemas? Yikes.

There might be your problem, it always bothers me so much how no one talks about this and in the gay community is accepted and sometimes even encouraged, you are killing your intestinal flora, enemas are not supposed to be something you do regularly.

T.O.P

Banned
3,4 enemas? Yikes.

There might be your problem, it always bothers me so much how no one talks about this and in the gay community is accepted and sometimes even encouraged, you are killing your intestinal flora, enemas are not supposed to be something you do regularly.
I guess I'll cut back on those as well, or I should just stop altogether and pray for the best? Lol

Maledict

I guess I'll cut back on those as well, or I should just stop altogether and pray for the best? Lol

Forgive me for asking, are you American?

I raise it because in my experience American guys are incredibly over-fastidious around anal sex, to the point where it's actually a worse experience because they douche / have enemas repeatedly. That is not good for you at all, and increases the odds of things going wrong during the act.

Assuming a regular, healthy diet and wellbeing, you should be fine by cleaning normally & carefully and paying attention to the area. You can get moistured toilet tissues for a good clean which I would recommend, but beyond that you should be fine. When working well our bodies get rid of this stuff anyway.

mantidor

I guess the occasional cleaning is ok, but really people should do it only if your physician says so, it also increases chances of STDs, because it irritates the inner mucus.

If you have a good diet, basic hygiene and do #2 regularly accidents shouldn't happen. A healthy rectum should be clean.

And just now I realized the irony of your user name lol :p

Alrus

First off, regular "off the shelf" enemas are saline based afaik. They're designed to give you the runs pretty much.

If you're going to douche, use regular water. Also 3-4 enemas is completely overdoing it indeed. And yes enemas are not a healthy thing to do regularly.

I never used any sort of stuff and accidents almost never happen (might have happened two or three times over 5 years of active sexual life).

Wow... you dont have to be an insensitive a-hole. I:

I wasn't.

It seemed like you were treating your life like it has been finalized already.

If I were insensitive I wouldn't have bothered trying to avert your attention to that.

You can dislike my terse style, but if I'm not allowed to humour that sensibility, then there isn't a lot left for me here.

T.O.P

Banned
And just now I realized the irony of your user name lol :p

Not the first person to do so lol

Anyway thanks for the help guys, i started douching after a messy night back in September wich scarred me for life, i went online and i saw a shitload of posts about doing enemas before having sex but i didn't really think that much that it could be bad for me

But yeah i always douched with water and nothing else

I have those psyllium pills on delivery for tomorrow so i'll stick to those for a bit and see what's up

To be honest, when i started doing this i pretty much just started to have sex so i was 10 times more nervous than i currently am when i'm meeting people now, that sure as fuck made me have so many stomach ache while i was waiting for things to get going wich probably fucked that night up for me, i'm actually curious to see if it was the "cleanse" that helped me calm my nerves or i actually got over that first awkward phase

Brutalizing your intestinal flora with enemas and wondering why your ass is a mess―connected.

Ass is still fine, i'll ask for confirmation to this guy i'm meeting in an hour :p

Forgive me for asking, are you American?

Italian but still, every single person i asked "how can i help this fear?" answered with "enemas!" i don't think it's that different

Kevyt

The 20% tax on mexican imports proposal by president Trump is kinda scary... I don't want avocados to be more expensive than they already are. I always look forward to the time of the day where I can eat a delicious creamy avocado.

How can anyone dislike them?

Anyway thanks for the help guys, i started douching after a messy night back in September wich scarred me for life, i went online and i saw a shitload of posts about doing enemas before having sex but i didn't really think that much that it could be bad for me

But yeah i always douched with water and nothing else

I have those psyllium pills on delivery for tomorrow so i'll stick to those for a bit and see what's up

To be honest, when i started doing this i pretty much just started to have sex so i was 10 times more nervous than i currently am when i'm meeting people now, that sure as fuck made me have so many stomach ache while i was waiting for things to get going wich probably fucked that night up for me, i'm actually curious to see if it was the "cleanse" that helped me calm my nerves or i actually got over that first awkward phase

Ass is still fine, i'll ask for confirmation to this guy i'm meeting in an hour :p

Why not eat more greens, fiber and drink more water?

Nothing wrong with douching but doing it too much will dry up your internal walls and make them more prone to tearing and STI's.

I am also not so convinced on those things that make you poop more for the sake of "cleaning" before sex. I don't think that's healthy in the long run.

I wasn't.

Oh, I'm sorry. I can't tell sometimes. Thanks for explaining what you meant, and yeah I was (and continue to be) somewhat tilted (if I'm allowed to use that word), lol.

:)

DOWN

Banned
The 20% tax on mexican imports proposal by president Trump is kinda scary... I don't want avocados to be more expensive than they already are. I always look forward to the time of the day where I can eat a delicious creamy avocado.

For real. I finally learn to make good Guacamole and suddenly I'm learning they are going to cost more. And that there's people who don't like them???

Hey, thanks for the warm wishes.
Never found this thread before
Hello new person.

We have this thing people sometimes do:
Ice-breaker Questionnaire (IBQ) & Queergaf Census

Your gender? Your sexual identity?
Your sexual orientation?
Where Are You From?
Where Do You Live?
How Old Are you?
Favorite Type of Music?
Profession or Career interest?
Favorite video game(s)?
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?

And the queergaf census: http://www.strawpoll.me/11583327

I had avocado about a year ago, something I would rarely do, and I don't know if it caused this but very soon afterwards I felt really dizzy (this I remember clearest) and I had a stomach ache and maybe my heart was beating fast, so I went across the road to see a doctor and they saw me immediately. I was at work and I got the rest of the day off.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I think this coworker is propositioning me for sex, but he has a boyfriend.

edit: Yes... he is. Apparently an open relationship.

Umm...

i really dont know.

Burbeting

Banned
Finland only bear club decided to raise their age ratings in secrecy, so now I'm basically denied of big part of the community for next +2 years.

My social life is going to die. And it's one of the last things keeping me sane.

Finland only bear club decided to raise their age ratings in secrecy, so now I'm basically denied of big part of the community for next +2 years.

My social life is going to die. And it's one of the last things keeping me sane.
I'm sorry.

Do you know if they had a reason for that? Like to conform to a law (eg alcohol) or to keep particular people out?

Is there an age discrimination law in Finland that could cover groups like this?

Burbeting

Banned
I'm sorry.

Do you know if they had a reason for that? Like to conform to a law (eg alcohol) or to keep particular people out?

Is there an age discrimination law in Finland that could cover groups like this?

Age of drinking is 18. The age rating was raised from 20 to 24, buy multiple clubs have the 24 age restriction, so I assume it's normal.

Top Bottom