• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Age of drinking is 18. The age rating was raised from 20 to 24, buy multiple clubs have the 24 age restriction, so I assume it's normal.
It would make sense for them to introduce a grandfather clause, an exception for current members who would be displaced by the change.

Kater

Banned
Still thoough, seeing kids at their worst, doesn't change my opinion of wanting them.
Admirable. I can't deal with kids and teenagers myself (not good with the stress that might come with that) but I have respect for the people that do.

Age of drinking is 18. The age rating was raised from 20 to 24, buy multiple clubs have the 24 age restriction, so I assume it's normal.
How odd. Why'd they raise it though?

Also, most bars don't check you at the door until a certain time (here it's starting from midnight to 2 or 3AM I think for some bars) and that's why younger people go in before or after they do these checks at the door. If that's the same for your bar maybe you want to try your luck and visit it a bit earlier than usual, slip in without the check.

RM8

Not really related to this thread... but man, a lot of /r/The_Donald idiots are shitposting in /r/Mexico recently, and it's like seriously? They can't leave us alone in freaking /r/Mexico? They're so mad that we're (seemingly) not paying for their chunk of concrete, I guess. I know reddit is generally awful but /r/Mexico is actually pretty nice, and I like browsing it since I'm not living in Mexico right now :(

I pre-ordered a Nintendo Switch from Amazon France (because they currently have the best price anywhere)... never bought anything from them before or browsed any products on their site (I don't read or write French). Two days pass by and they send me this:

JQrrI6w.png

What the? Stay classy Amazon...

Grakl

I pre-ordered a Nintendo Switch from Amazon France (because they currently have the best price anywhere)... never bought anything from them before or browsed any products on their site (I don't read or write French). Two days pass by and they send me this:

JQrrI6w.png

What the? Stay classy Amazon...
Are they wrong tho

Are they wrong tho

I mean, it's a little weird that the first thing they ever suggest to me are gay comics, when it does not reflect my purchase or browsing history on their site... No need to brag about their data analytics/cookie tracking/cyber spying algorithms to say "Hey, we know you're gay... buy these?"

Grakl

I mean, it's a little weird that the first thing they ever suggest to me are gay comics, when it does not reflect my purchase or browsing history on their site... No need to brag about their data analytics/cookie tracking/cyber spying algorithms to say "Hey, we know you're gay... buy these?"

u slander amazon u get banned

It was an awful thread, his starting post sabotaged any honest discourse. I mean when you post this as an actual response you already know what their views are lol.

I wonder if people actually know that bigots could turn around and use the same logic on us and have.

Rayis

Not really related to this thread... but man, a lot of /r/The_Donald idiots are shitposting in /r/Mexico recently, and it's like seriously? They can't leave us alone in freaking /r/Mexico? They're so mad that we're (seemingly) not paying for their chunk of concrete, I guess. I know reddit is generally awful but /r/Mexico is actually pretty nice, and I like browsing it since I'm not living in Mexico right now :(

I wish any of those motherfuckers would actually go to Mexico and talk the shit they do online, they would get their asses beaten to a pulp so badly it'd make the Richard Spencer punch seem like a pleasant experience.

Kevyt

Work is stressing me out so much, I feel like I'm thinking about it 24/7.

But I am happy because of the experience I'm able to gain. Though it feels it's at the expense of having a social life.

It's a bittersweet experience.

this isnt surprising in the least

Not at all surprising.

Bladenic

Work is stressing me out so much, I feel like I'm thinking about it 24/7.

But I am happy because of the experience I'm able to gain. Though it feels it's at the expense of having a social life.

It's a bittersweet experience.

Not at all surprising.

Get that daddy money though

So my keyboard finally broke down after 20 years. Luckily I have a spare. Hard to get used to though since the buttons are so much smaller than on the old one.

Top Bottom