• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
This straight guy I play flirt with farted in my presence today.
iURvbLQWvHO1r.gif

Straight boy gas is noxious. You've been warned.

Rayis

I think a guy is trying to hit on me or something. He's been texting me a little more and has been answering to some of my tweets, at school he's been getting closer to me. I wasn't aware of it until today because he told me that I MUST wait for him to go to a class which is outside my school and he even sit next to me at a class where he ALWAYS sits with his best friend and left his best friend alone. Moreover, in that class he suddenly put his head on my shoulder which is entirely weird and very suspicious. Then, there is the fact that he denies being gay but everyone has assumed that he is already.

I still think that he is just friendly but if he keeps doing more things I'll assume that he is trying to get my attention. Besides, why would he be attracted to me? I suspect he knows I'm gay because I accidentally talked about a crush I had with another friend and I think he overheard us but I don't think there are other reasons to be interested in me at this moment.
GET HIM DARIPAD!

All of gay GAF is rooting for you~

Vazduh

This straight guy I play flirt with farted in my presence today.
iURvbLQWvHO1r.gif

Straight boy gas is noxious. You've been warned.

That means he's really comfortable around you, but yeah, I can only imagine it was nasty. Then again, gay farts aren't any much better.
My ex used to fart all the time, even in his sleep. When we broke up, that's the first thing I didn't miss anymore, lmao

No problem, the more people get to know and appreciate these great modding community, the better.

Don't forget to give Kudos to mod authors/endorse mods if you liked a mod, the mod authors really appreciate that and it encourages other people when they see that people reward them to make mods as well. =)

Will do, thx :)

I think a guy is trying to hit on me or something. He's been texting me a little more and has been answering to some of my tweets, at school he's been getting closer to me. I wasn't aware of it until today because he told me that I MUST wait for him to go to a class which is outside my school and he even sit next to me at a class where he ALWAYS sits with his best friend and left his best friend alone. Moreover, in that class he suddenly put his head on my shoulder which is entirely weird and very suspicious. Then, there is the fact that he denies being gay but everyone has assumed that he is already.

I still think that he is just friendly but if he keeps doing more things I'll assume that he is trying to get my attention. Besides, why would he be attracted to me? I suspect he knows I'm gay because I accidentally talked about a crush I had with another friend and I think he overheard us but I don't think there are other reasons to be interested in me at this moment.

There's a good possibility he wants the d. Give it to him, sis
i4cvBQL.gif

nickcv

monday was my bf birthday and tonight we are going to the theatre to watch a musical.

Unfortunately my mother is tagging along (she came to london for about 10 days to see me and my brother).

At the beginning he was ok with it (actually we are paying for her ticket as a birthday present) but now he's being a little bit moody because he thinks that my mom being there is going to ruin the experience.

Any suggestion?

monday was my bf birthday and tonight we are going to the theatre to watch a musical.

Unfortunately my mother is tagging along (she came to london for about 10 days to see me and my brother).

At the beginning he was ok with it (actually we are paying for her ticket as a birthday present) but now he's being a little bit moody because he thinks that my mom being there is going to ruin the experience.

Any suggestion?

dump your bf for your mom. she's the one that gave birth to you.

tumblr_mzxp6oG8zJ1sootn5o1_400.gif

Kevyt

Quark should have the same kind of protein, I mean, it comes from the same source, right?

I recommend Whey protein. But the best protein is the one you get from your food. You can also ask fitGaf for recommendations and I believe there's a diet and food thread somewhere in here.

i actually did remember you (this time) but decided to pretend not to <3

Is it because I'm Bi? Ugh... Bi-erasure..
jk :p <3

I need to do something memorable today.

Play video games ;)

Go Daripad, go go go go!!!

Caladrius

Play video games ;)

Well I do that everyday, so I wanted to do something different.

That said I just finished Luigi's Mansion 2.

go outside shirtless and see if anyone starts looking at you funny.

They'll be looking funny at me because I look dreadful undressed.

That and my dermatological medication makes me dangerously easy to sunburn.

im bi too so that cant be it

Wrong

I'm racist against white people, for instance.

Rayis

I'm not really sure but I actually think bi people actually outnumber strictly gay people here, also, is there any bi guy here who prefers the opposite gender? just curious.

Sai-kun

Banned
I'm not really sure but I actually think bi people actually outnumber strictly gay people here, also, is there any bi guy here who prefers the opposite gender? just curious.

Right now I do! it's pretty close but my eyes are definitely more drawn to women lately.

daripad

Ok guys, time for an update!

I didn't get a moment alone with him so I couldn't ask but he told me that he wants to tell me about his love life (which hints at him being gay by the way he spoke of it) but there is too much stuff so he will do so when we have time, so I guess his approach will be a slow one. At least I caught another sign today: when I said goodbye he briefly had a sad face. I will have to wait until he tells me about his past to know the whole picture.

I'm sorry to dissapoint you guys &#128531;

I didn't get a moment alone with him so I couldn't ask but he told me that he wants to tell me about his love life (which hints at him being gay by the way he spoke of it) but there is too much stuff so he will do so when we have time, so I guess his approach will be a slow one. At least I caught another sign today: when I said goodbye he briefly had a sad face. I will have to wait until he tells me about his past to know the whole picture.

its about to happen.

Kater

Banned

Do this for yourself, not for the people in here. &#128521;

Anyway, I wish you luck whatever you do.

Caladrius

Just remember to be apparoachable and take things easy.

A fallen angel is still an angel~

(&#9685;&#8255;&#9685;&#10047;)

RM8

Back when it was launched I used to say I'd get a Vita once the library became appealing to me. That day kind of never arrived :/ Not a jab at Vita, it's just not for me I guess. It might end up being the first Sony system I skip, since I'm definitely getting a PS4 once the fighting games arrive :p I'd buy one for PS1 and PSP games, but it'd need to be quite cheap to be honest.

RM8

I'd recommend waiting for the glorious N3DS, but Black Friday will probably have insane 2DS deals so it'll be worth buying indeed. You can always upgrade in the future if you see the need. Not going to lie, I love 3D on 3DS so if you see an OG 3DS for cheap I'd recommend that over the 2DS.

Kater

Banned
That character creation menu looks pretty meager.

I will much more likely play games that give me the freedom to make myself a modern painting

or a sex symbol

at the same time. It's just way more fun if you can play around for hours in a character creation menu. It's probably one of my favourite things in a lot of RPGs/games with RPG elements/Simulation games (Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Saints Row, Sims, etc). &#128522;

Caladrius

Said like a dirty cracker. :V

So no one here is playing Freedom Wars? Hopefully seeing my sexy "sinner" will change some of your minds...
15476668170_e866dca08c_b.jpg

Is that Solid Snake

I was considering it (30$ price point is nice) But I was going to wait and save the cash for God Eater 2's rerelease.
Which is going to let me strip to the waist which I don't remember being possible in FW.

Back when it was launched I used to say I'd get a Vita once the library became appealing to me. That day kind of never arrived :/ Not a jab at Vita, it's just not for me I guess. It might end up being the first Sony system I skip, since I'm definitely getting a PS4 once the fighting games arrive :p I'd buy one for PS1 and PSP games, but it'd need to be quite cheap to be honest.

Vita/Playstation/Whateverthefuckit'scalled TV's about as cheap as it's going to get, barring end-of-life price cuts (and at that point most of the Vita's library is going to be damn-near impossible to find.)

That said the Vita is very much a RPG/Visual Novel/ Hunting game/ Project Diva machine.

That character creation menu looks pretty meager.

I will much more likely play games that give me the freedom to make myself a modern painting

or a sex symbol

at the same time. It's just way more fun if you can play around for hours in a character creation menu. It's probably one of my favourite things in a lot of RPGs/games with RPG elements/Simulation games (Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Saints Row, Sims, etc). &#128522;

I spent hours in the creation menus of Skyrim and the Fallout games, but DAYS in the Oblivion creation menus. Probably because they have made me break down in laughter on multiple occasions. All character creation systems should strive to be more like Oblivions, because it was... Striking.

RM8

Vita/Playstation/Whateverthefuckit'scalled TV's about as cheap as it's going to get, barring end-of-life price cuts (and at that point most of the Vita's library is going to be damn-near impossible to find.)

That said the Vita is very much a RPG/Visual Novel/ Hunting game/ Project Diva machine.
I wouldn't buy a Vita TV since I'm more of a handheld person :x Also, I'm not into Project Diva, hunting games, visual novels or waifu RPGs :( I do like RPGs but they need to be heavily gameplay focused (SRPGs, ARPGs, monster catching, etc.) and I'm easily turned off by loli waifu stuff. My most unpleasant memory with 3DS is giving the Conception demo a try. WTF at that game. No offense to those who enjoy it! It's just not my thing, personally.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Do it. I'll be your personal 3DS Guide for free!

guide me brah

Same, seems like a good deal.

ILviiDU.jpg

lust

I'd recommend waiting for the glorious N3DS, but Black Friday will probably have insane 2DS deals so it'll be worth buying indeed. You can always upgrade in the future if you see the need. Not going to lie, I love 3D on 3DS so if you see an OG 3DS for cheap I'd recommend that over the 2DS.

idgaf about 3d though nor xenoblade

is it really that good? how is the battle system?
The battle system is more on the basic side, but there are 5 or 6 fighting styles to choose from, each with their own techniques. It's very satisfying battling these huge bosses and cashing in the bounties.

There is legit so much stuff to do in the game that I've been playing for hours and I still haven't even scratched the surface. And you have so much control too, you can do whatever you want and skip over whatever you have no interest in.

Caladrius

This reminds me that I have a few Vita games I wanted to replay.

I wouldn't buy a Vita TV since I'm more of a handheld person :x Also, I'm not into Project Diva, hunting games, visual novels or waifu RPGs :( I do like RPGs but they need to be heavily gameplay focused (SRPGs, ARPGs, monster catching, etc.) and I'm easily turned off by loli waifu stuff.

You say that like it's the only kind on the system.

That said most of the praiseworthy RPGs on the system are indeed all heavily story-driven (Only major exception is maybe the Atelier rereleases coming to the platform. I think Ys: Memories of Celceta might also be an exception. I could be mistaken, though.)

I spent hours in the creation menus of Skyrim and the Fallout games, but DAYS in the Oblivion creation menus. Probably because they have made me break down in laughter on multiple occasions. All character creation systems should strive to be more like Oblivions, because it was... Striking.

That's kind of the reason why I don't usually like WRPG customization a lot, because since it's photorealistic you need to have a good eye for what looks "right", and that's if you're even given the luxury of proper facial sculpting. That said making heinously misshapen people is always hilarious.

I wish I could find a game that did customizable physiques very well. That's something both east and west seem to have a hard time with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom