• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Gay death is always 1 year away from however old you are.

Unless you're already gay dead.

mantidor

This is the third time my friend has stood me up. I'm on vacation and I really wanted to go to some gay bars midweek just to see how is it like, but he always makes up excuses.

Should I go alone? it's just so annoying for me, I don't even like the music in most of these parties but damn I will never get this opportunity again in a long time, I feel I wasted my vacation time waiting for him all the time. He's been having problems with anxiety and I sympathize but it sucks he is completely enthusiastic about going out one moment and horrified about it the next, I can't keep up with this.

Replicant

Ugh. Got hit on by a hot guy on a tram. Didn't realise he was hitting on me until I got off the tram.

God. Damn. It. I really have no game.

Really depressed I can't do anything for Halloween this year. Still recovering and everyone I know seems to have plans or parties to attend. Halloween is probably my favorite holiday of the year and I didn't even get to dress up this year. :(

Caladrius

Had the exact same thing happen to me with a shopkeeper.

Granted I thought I was leaving town forever but still I could have been fucked good. Feels bad man.

nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope
You haven't lived until you've eaten one.

I love cynicism! That makes you a very interesting person in my book. :)

I'm only like that with people and societal issues. I'm fairly lax about everything else.

A Spider the size of a dog. Lawd haha.

Pokemon has never gotten scale right as far as insects go. Keep in mind that the smallest arthropod pokemon (Joltik) is still 8 inches long, which is close to the upper limit for most present-day, non-rainforest spiders. Of course considering all the weird shit going on in the pokemon world they probably have different physics and atmospheric composition so eh.

daripad

I'm late, but congrats daripad! :) Here are the possibilities:
1.He likes your personality and don't care about other things
2.He likes guys with your body type
3.He likes your face and don't care about other things
4.He is body curious/bodytype curious
Ok, this was invented by me, lol

Not sure how anyone went straight from "he put his head on my shoulder" to "he wants your D".
you guys always go down there, unless this is a new way to say that someone likes you, lol
. Worth trying and ask at the right time, at minimum you gained a new friend which is always great.

Just saw this and I guess the first option is the most plausible one. I still don't know what is going on.

Kevyt

Really depressed I can't do anything for Halloween this year. Still recovering and everyone I know seems to have plans or parties to attend. Halloween is probably my favorite holiday of the year and I didn't even get to dress up this year. :(

You should invite some friends to come and visit you at your house. That's okay, there will be more Halloween's to come. It's more important that you fully recover and get better :)

I'm only like that with people and societal issues. I'm fairly lax about everything else.

It makes conversations much more interesting. I love cynicism!

Delio

Pokemon has never gotten scale right as far as insects go. Keep in mind that the smallest arthropod pokemon (Joltik) is still 8 inches long, which is close to the upper limit for most present-day, non-rainforest spiders. Of course considering all the weird shit going on in the pokemon world they probably have different physics and atmospheric composition so eh.

Lets be real. Galvantula in real life would be pretty deadly. Heck any of the bug pokemon would be. One of my other favorite bugs is

250px-545Scolipede.png

Such a giant bug <3

Caladrius

I only ever use paypal for smut.

It makes conversations much more interesting. I love cynicism!

You've come to the right forum then, my good man.

Lets be real. Galvantula in real life would be pretty deadly. Heck any of the bug pokemon would be. One of my other favorite bugs is

Such a giant bug <3

I feel like bug Pokemon have gradually gotten better over time (both in design and strength.)

My favorite is probably Yanmega for similar reasons as you and Scolipede. It's badass while having a rather neat inspiration.

I've been meaning to get a shiny version actually. Once I push through Mario and Luigi Dream Team I think I'll do just that.

You should invite some friends to come and visit you at your house. That's okay, there will be more Halloween's to come. It's more important that you fully recover and get better :)

Well, the boyfriend will be around. I'm going to watch Rocky Horror with him, he's never seen it before. I just wish I had something more exciting to do and a reason to dress up this year.

I only ever use paypal for smut.

I'm trying to buy a neurofeedback design. I used a crude hack job version of the modality I'm buying that worked really well but otherwise made me a bit hypomanic, so I'm ordering a more legit version, and I'd have it and be toying with it now if paypal weren't suck a POS /firstworldproblems.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Yas, someone else who loves the silents!

yaass

It's the only one I've managed to catch at a cinema and is a lovely piece of work and gorgeously shot to boot. Please check back (either in the thread or PM) and tell me what you thought of it.

Will do!

On a kind of tangentially related note, Ozu probably wasn't straight and once he allegedly got caught handing over a love note to a, as wikipedia lovingly puts it, good-looking boy in a lower class. Which unfortunate got him kicked out of his dormitory.

How shitty :/ but for some reason I really like reading stories about that sort of thing - gay men (and women too) from decades past getting fired, kicked out, shunned and imprisoned for being gay. I mean, I don't derive any joy from those things - I just find it interesting is all.

Ratsky, he could be Bi, why not ask "are you bi or something?" Why gay? Is there some internalized bi-erasure going on with you? :p
The smiley is there to let you know that I'm not writing this in a serious manner, but in a joking kind of manner :)

bis are gross

so greedy

the lack of smiley isnt indicative of anything. you should just read this post as you would any of my other posts

So guys and gals, how do you all feel about dating someone that's much older than you? Like a 15 to 20 year age difference. What are the relationship dynamics like? Do you exclusively date people around your age? Apologies for the many questions, I just want some input.

older people r hawt

lots of experience

they can teach you about sex

and life

but mostly sex

SgF5qGJ.gif

Replicant

I made it as obvious as I could :(

He kind of did. He even went as far as asking if I have a GF. That man had a brass ball. I wouldn't ask a perfect stranger on a tram if he has a GF. I was just too dumb to realize it and just lamely went "No, I don't have a GF". Yeah, I dun goofed.

You poor man. If only we all had that problem.

That happened to me once.

it was nice.

/foreveralone

It's not like it happened all the time, which is why it didn't dawned on me until it's too late. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom