• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Yeah, believe me, I'm in no doubt that I don't like them. They affect me positively in one way, and ruin the lives of many others, so I don't like them, not one bit. It's rather confusing when bad people do one nice thing, is all. Perhaps as a morality thing? Or something to brag about as a legacy. Eh. What matters is that they never worked a day in their lives, and say that we should work until 70. No thanks~

Also, I personally believe I anarchism as well, but there's no denying that neither I nor you will see it functioning properly in our lifetimes. Hell, I doubt that I'm ready for it either.

And you still go the House route in New Vegas. That contradicts each other, ya know? ^_^

I am not all too familiar with the Irish (you are Irish, right?) political system so I can't talk much about that. But the thing I know is that, as I've already said, just because a party panders to your particular kind of minority doesn't mean they are cool. If they don't want everyone to have good lives they are just useless.

Don't worry, I'm playing with Blood Diamonds right now, and we'll play the WiiU version, soon :)/quote]
Thanks. I hope I can join as soon as possible (and get destroyed by you and everybody else because you got too much skillz 😣)

Caladrius

I always get frustrated when looking for Bara because it tends to skew too far towards the bear end of the scale as opposed to the otter/ bulked-up twink look that I prefer, and regular Bishonen art tends to go for the extremely lean look.

Is there any place for Caladrius in lewd art world?

dat luigi one hit ko ;__;

That's it, you're banned from the cool kids' table forever.

I always get frustrated when looking for Bara because it tends to skew too far towards the bear end of the scale as opposed to the otter/ bulked-up twink look that I prefer, and regular Bishonen art tends to go for the extremely lean look.

Is there any place for Caladrius in lewd art world?

That's it, you're banned from the cool kids' table forever.
image.php

FINE, I'LL MAKE MY OWN COOL TABLE WITH ROXAS FANS IN IT.

And you still go the House route in New Vegas. That contradicts each other, ya know? ^_^

I am not all too familiar with the Irish (you are Irish, right?) political system so I can't talk much about that. But the thing I know is that, as I've already said, just because a party panders to your particular kind of minority doesn't mean they are cool. If they don't want everyone to have good lives they are just useless.

Hey, plenty of people went the Legion route, and they likely don't believe in slavery! >:c And anyways, that's my games opinion. My real life opinion differs! And besides, guess what happened when anarchism occurred in Fallout? Raiders. And technically the Legion, too.

Anyways, this is the Northern Irish political system. The Northern Irish politicians are, hands down, the most incompetent government currently in action today, and I am not exaggerating, so thank God that they're so incompetent that they can't do jack shit that affects us, yet. Basically, England's government is in charge, and even though we aren't allowed to vote for them, they directly affect us in every single way. (Which is real fair, huh?)

The problem is that should anyone want everyone to have good lives, they will get shit on so hard by everyone else. Same story with political parties, really. We vote for the lesser of two evils here, I guess. Bit annoying, but I can't seriously recommend impartiality on voting, 'cause it causes more harm than good.

Big rant:

In regards to our government, I will confess: There is one good party. But religion is such a big factor in the parties (more horrible than it sounds), and the one good party doesn't care about religion much/(hint: it's actually realistic), so not enough people vote for them. This country and its laws are bound by religion. Whatever party gets in will slightly oppress the other party's religion more, and that's almost always those with my religion. Not very fun, here. Oh, and England's got gay marriage, and we won't have it for a while, as our country is ridiculously religiously backwards and homophobic. I'm not staying, though. c:

Kater

Banned
Hey, plenty of people went the Legion route, and they likely don't believe in slavery! >:c And anyways, that's my games opinion. My real life opinion differs! And besides, guess what happened when anarchism occurred in Fallout? Raiders. And technically the Legion, too.

Anyways, this is the Northern Irish political system. The Northern Irish politicians are, hands down, the most incompetent government currently in action today, and I am not exaggerating, so thank God that they're so incompetent that they can't do jack shit that affects us, yet. Basically, England's government is in charge, and even though we aren't allowed to vote for them, they directly affect us in every single way. (Which is real fair, huh?)

The problem is that should anyone want everyone to have good lives, they will get shit on so hard by everyone else. Same story with political parties, really. We vote for the lesser of two evils here, I guess. Bit annoying, but I can't seriously recommend impartiality on voting, 'cause it causes more harm than good.

Big rant:
Raiders are very relateable though, the Legion not so much (I don't think that Anarchism should be about right of the more powerful).

Your political system there in Ireland sounds as incompetent as ours, still clingling to religion and all that nonsense when it is really about what is really important: The life of the generations before us. I think we should abandon all beliefs in politics and leave them to the folk who want them. The only thing important is the well-being of ourselves, is it not? And well, the fair treatment of all life equally (talking about meat factories, I'd rather hunt for meat myself than eat the product of a life-long slavery), doesn't matter the species.

Nah, Rm88 is the one with skill lol

Edit: sorry for the double post, I was supposed to edit the last one :(
I think you probably would beat me a lot in a normal fight. I last played the game when the demo released so I'm clearly ways behind you. ;D

daripad

Any of you have any advice for getting over a crush on a straight girl? Third time this has happened to me lol

Get another one or try to achieve something in your life. Otherwise I used to have the same issue but it has been three months since I had a crush on a straight guy so I guess time will make you learn to get over her.

Raiders are very relateable though, the Legion not so much (I don't think that Anarchism should be about right of the more powerful).

Your political system there in Ireland sounds as incompetent as ours, still clingling to religion and all that nonsense when it is really about what is really important: The life of the generations before us. I think we should abandon all beliefs in politics and leave them to the folk who want them. The only thing important is the well-being of ourselves, is it not? And well, the fair treatment of all life equally (talking about meat factories, I'd rather hunt for meat myself than eat the product of a life-long slavery), doesn't matter the species.

The Raiders are barely relatable in that they're trying to survive. However, they kill, rape, and slaughter anyone they can see for fun. Violence is all they live for, even more so than the Legion (who have a leader). To quote Three Dog, "Don't go waving the white flag. They'll probably just stab you with it". They're free demons.

And the fair treatment of all life sounds lovely~ Cows have miserable lives, though. They're practically made for humans at this stage. We really should stop trying to bend species to our will. It's harming everything and helping very few of us. That said, we could do with less people as a whole. That way, it would be less viable to require the mass domestication and nigh-on enslavement of animals.

Although I do believe in that, I doubt that it will ever happen... So... I myself personally desire for the best that the current system has to offer. Just out of curiosity... How possible do you find your (admittedly impressive) beliefs?

Kater

Banned
Although I do believe in that, I doubt that it will ever happen... So... I myself personally desire for the best that the current system has to offer. Just out of curiosity... How possible do you find your (admittedly impressive) beliefs?
I find that they are things that humans could achieve, just not in our lifetimes, sadly.

And no, I believe the Raiders are still very relatable, I think there's even a mod or a glitch that makes it possible to talk to heir leaders (Nephi, Cook-Cook, Nephi, Violet and Motor-Runner, who is even in the vanilla game not hostile if you approach him under the right circumstances).
They fight for survival while Caesar is just interested in the throne, it's a different situation from what the fiends (Raiders) strive for.

Caladrius

I wonder what I'm going to play after Mario and Luigi 4. (Procided I finish it before ORAS, which is looking increasingly unlikely.

Any of you have any advice for getting over a crush on a straight girl? Third time this has happened to me lol

I'll have to second the other suggestions. The best thing you can do is to refrain from thinking about it and move on to someone/thing else.

I would think they are also cool with gay intimate sex, since "gay" is a synonym for homosexuality. Which doesn't exclude lesbians. :/

True. I'm just frustrated that this thread is mostly male by a very wide margin.

I find that they are things that humans could achieve, just not in our lifetimes, sadly.

And no, I believe the Raiders are still very relatable, I think there's even a mod or a glitch that makes it possible to talk to heir leaders (Nephi, Cook-Cook, Nephi, Violet and Motor-Runner, who is even in the vanilla game not hostile if you approach him under the right circumstances).
They fight for survival while Caesar is just interested in the throne, it's a different situation from what the fiends (Raiders) strive for.

OH, you mean the Fiends! They're angels in comparison to the Raiders (I was referring to Fallout 3's typical enemies). Well, they're clearly something bizarre. Motor-Runner is surprisingly coherent and charismatic, but the Fiends are much more chaotic than the Legion. That said, they are better than the Legion IMO. They are fighting for survival, although whether or not they backed themselves into a corner is up for debate. They would also benefit if they stopped getting completely stoned for once.

And maybe one day, huh~?

EDIT: Wait... Didn't the Fiends rape, pillage, and kill all the time? And killed everyone in an entire vault to use it as their home? Because they're pretty psychotic? Certainly, they're still better than the Legion. The Fiends will make it clear that they're going to kill you, while the Legion will try and make friends with you first. But still, a pretty ruthless group...

Kater

Banned
scratching the what?

I think I get what you mean though ;)
PENIS

OH, you mean the Fiends! They're angels in comparison to the Raiders (I was referring to Fallout 3's typical enemies). Well, they're clearly something bizarre. Motor-Runner is surprisingly coherent and charismatic, but the Fiends are much more chaotic than the Legion. That said, they are better than the Legion IMO. They are fighting for survival, although whether or not they backed themselves into a corner is up for debate. They would also benefit if they stopped getting completely stoned for once.

And maybe one day, huh~?

EDIT: Wait... Didn't the Fiends rape, pillage, and kill all the time? And killed everyone in an entire vault to use it as their home? Because they're pretty psychotic? Certainly, they're still better than the Legion. The Fiends will make it clear that they're going to kill you, while the Legion will try and make friends with you first. But still, a pretty ruthless group...
Cook-Cook raped unnumbered NCR soldiers. He is a real douchebag. Nephi, Violet and the others are probably excusable though.

I haven't really played through most of Fallout 3 since the game crashes a lot so I only focused on getting through the mainquest as quickly as possible. I probably never even asked anyone about the Raiders of D.C., I just avoided them (stealth focused character, yeah)

Grizzo

But, you know, mods will eat me if I'm being to vulgar. 😓

Is "penis" even considered vulgar? It's not like you said "dick" 🙊

I guess it's all a matter of context. Swear words are flying left and right all the time in the Mario Kart OT thread, haha.

Thanks for the advice, everyone. The problem is that I'm in the same friend group with her and we live in the same building (college dorm) so I can't really get away from her.

Kater

Banned
Is "penis" even considered vulgar? It's not like you said "dick" 🙊

I guess it's all a matter of context. Swear words are flying left and right all the time in the Mario Kart OT thread, haha.
You are talking dirty in the MK thread? I guess I should visit it once in a whilw then.

I wish I were any good at racing games, I want to participate in the GAF races but I would be last every time anyway. 😪

Thanks for the advice, everyone. The problem is that I'm in the same friend group with her and we live in the same building (college dorm) so I can't really get away from her.

Try going out a lot. I lived in the same flat as my ex once and I just spent most of my times jogging or at the bar at the time just to be away from him.

You are talking dirty in the MK thread? I guess I should visit it once in a whilw then.

I wish I were any good at racing games, I want to participate in the GAF races but I would be last every time anyway. ��

You'd be surprised because they play frantic a lot. You'll get tons of bullet bills in last place then end up getting like 3rd and pissing everyone else off! :p

BTW, if anyone wants to add me on Wii U, my id is: naaros

Another Saturday night at home alone. Yaaay. :(

I'm alone tonight as well. :(

Grizzo

I wish I were any good at racing games, I want to participate in the GAF races but I would be last every time anyway. 😪

Can't help it when things get out of hand

I actually yell at my TV whenever something hits me or I fall off the track haha

You'd be surprised because they play frantic a lot. You'll get tons of bullet bills in last place then end up getting like 3rd and pissing everyone else off! :p

I'll add you ;)

Kater

Banned

Well, I guess I can try when I have time. When's the next race? Do you do tournaments on workdays as well? Or just weekends?

Added you, I'm RingabelD (My Mii's name is John if I remember correctly).

Can't help it when things get out of hand

I actually yell at my TV whenever something hits me or I fall off the track haha
Drunk Dad Arche type.

No really, it reminds me of my dad when his favourite soccer team loses. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom