• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monocle

Hmm... Does this guy look better to you?
You didn't ask me but his body looks like an inflatable pool toy.

I'd be the kind of boyfriend where you'd be unsure if you fed me or the dog, but either way, neither me or the dog cook for ourselves and you'll have to run home anyway. But I'd be pretty nice after probably, so long as it was clear I would have used the microwave eventually.
Seems reasonable tbh.

Dany

Banned
tumblr_n7njnscX581qcpyafo1_500.jpg

Hows this?

Mr_Zombie

I'm surprised you guys already have Christmas trees. It's still November after all. :O
Here in Poland we don't set up our tree until maybe two weeks before Christmas. I don't think you can even buy one here yet.

Just drop him off in a remote forest and have him hunt for his own food for a month or two and he'll look perfect.

All rugged, scruffy and unshaven, right? I agree, then he would look perfect. :p

Kater

Banned
What I find attractive changes every so often for me. One time this, then for a long time I have enough of that and get something else. Like, I like to drink coffee at the moment but then there is a whole month where I can't stand coffee and drink tea or cocoa instead. And then I get fed up and only drink water for some time. And so on.

I'm really bad at making analogies. 😪

At the moment I like men with that punk-y kind of style, both in personality and what they wear (leather jackets and tank tops).

Like Norman Reedus for example. <3

tumblr_mfc7ekAafn1r6zkm3o1_500.gif

Monocle

tumblr_n7njnscX581qcpyafo1_500.jpg

Hows this?
OK, now we're starting to get there.

He was the smallest Russian I knew of, but I guess my lack of interest in definition came through :p

That first dude looks great though.
I'm all about dat definition. Vishstudio is the best source for hot Russians.

You're not as picky as me :p
While we're posting hot guys... Layton Draper?
Is this the guy?

n4wlsMy.jpg

If so, yes pls. I wouldn't even scold him for getting grease on the sheets.

All rugged, scruffy and unshaven, right? I agree, then he would look perfect. :p
Also leaner, one hopes. If not, it's straight back to the wilderness with him. Gotta shed some of that bulk. (Sorry Hours.)

Kevyt

Just watched a video explaining his skill tree, he seems OP lol

That's what makes it fun, lol.

That's a very interesting read. Only skimmed through but bookmarked it to read it all later.

He's cute but a bit too skinny.
Would be the perfect top to the guy Hours Left posted.

I like my guys larger. Here's my boyfriend:

I like his eyebrows and his smile.

The tastes here are all over the map. I'm liking it. Like a buffet.

I'm honestly not terribly picky. I tend to prefer the leaner guys like the gif I posted earlier, but as long as the guy isn't TOO overly muscular, it's cool. I don't know why, but I'm just not a fan of bulging muscles on guys as weird as that is to type. I prefer toned with a very slight muscular body.

Caladrius

One half of GayGaf lacks variety, the other lacks a sense of adventure. :[

A pagan one, I'd hope, but Christians do enjoy the sin of cultural appropriation.

Nope, conservative Christians through and through. (Don't give me that look, this was before I understood the importance of politics.)

HylianTom

Banned
I'm honestly not terribly picky. I tend to prefer the leaner guys like the gif I posted earlier, but as long as the guy isn't TOO overly muscular, it's cool. I don't know why, but I'm just not a fan of bulging muscles on guys as weird as that is to type. I prefer toned with a very slight muscular body.
Sounds about the same as me. I like muscular, but not freaky-muscular.

Easily, eeeeeeeasily my favorite of the thread. My god.

The "Naughty Pics" folder on my PC isn't very large at all, but he made it.

Kater

Banned
Anyone else here just like hot guys of all shapes and sizes? :c
Sure.

Kit Harington
tumblr-static-full-kit-harington-body-1156198852.jpg

Xavier Dolan
xavier%2Bdolan%2B3.jpg

Sean Bean
caravaggio6.jpg

Noel Clarke
Mickey_Sombre_TPOTW.jpg

Jeff Bridges
2063-6360.gif

Jack Kerouac
Kerouac_by_Palumbo.jpg

Pretty much every guy is special in a way, there is always something for me to be attracted to.

I don't have an example of a more chubby guy for actors/writers/etc, not too many to choose from from the movies and series I know as examples but I like them too of course. It's just that I have more of a tendency towards one specific thing at one time and then another so that it can appear like I only like one thing to people who don't know me too well.

We can share him ;p
I like where this is going. &#128554;

That's an understatement. We have the same taste in men :)

We can share him ;p

Deal. :p

How's this?

His face actually reminds me a lot of my cousin's husband. I used to have a small crush on him.

Maybe too much hair. I like my dudes cleaner.

I don't know - that's like the perfect amount of hair for me. But again, I'm not picky as long as it isn't a full-on rug. I like a little chest hair on my guys personally (but not required as I clearly love the gif I posted earlier lol).

Deal. :p

His face actually reminds me a lot of my cousin's husband. I used to have a small crush on him.

I don't know - that's like the perfect amount of hair for me. But again, I'm not picky as long as it isn't a full-on rug. I like a little chest hair on my guys personally (but not required as I clearly love the gif I posted earlier lol).

Heads or tails?

VegiHam

I've posted this gif several times now, but I know exactly who you like (iirc):

tumblr_mhe8c8X9kl1s40pvdo1_500.gif

:p

<3 him
Awww you remembered. Yep, that's more my sort of thing.

It's not that I find muscles intrinsically unhot. But I'm 5 foot 6 and 120 pounds so I'd feel really out of place with some of the guys you guys post, you know? Don't wanna be with a guy that could snap me like a twig if I made him mad :/

Heads or tails?

Both. ;)

It's not that I find muscles intrinsically unhot. But I'm 5 foot 6 and 120 pounds so I'd feel really out of place with some of the guys you guys post, you know? Don't wanna be with a guy that could snap me like a twig if I made him mad :/

Yeah, I'm also a smaller guy, so maybe that's why I feel similar as you.

Kevyt

One half of GayGaf lacks variety, the other lacks a sense of adventure. :[

Nope, conservative Christians through and through. (Don't give me that look, this was before I understood the importance of politics.)

Uh hmm.

Anyone else here just like hot guys of all shapes and sizes? :c

Me three!!

Sure.

Pretty much every guy is special in a way, there is always something for me to be attracted to.

I don't have an example of a more chubby guy for actors/writers/etc, not too many to choose from from the movies and series I know as examples but I like them too of course. It's just that I have more of a tendency towards one specific thing at one time and then another so that it can appear like I only like one thing to people who don't know me too well.

I like where this is going. &#128554;

Jeff Bridges looks like Triple H.

Something would be really wrong in that relationship if your partner snaps you like a twig when he's mad.

Ty4on

Easily, eeeeeeeasily my favorite of the thread. My god.

The "Naughty Pics" folder on my PC isn't very large at all, but he made it.

Right?!

Great build and he even has a good face.
Here's a video from a photoshoot. The pictures (just google him) are hotter, but he is quite cute :3

I am the polar opposite. I'm very skinny, but love the idea of guys being bigger than me. Before I realized I was gay I thought I just aspired to become bigger. I have always been underweight and my both of my siblings and parents are/were skinny.

Kater

Banned
Adding to the fire for once.
Before the picture loaded (yeah, my browser is really slow at the moment) I thought you were going to post some selfies. :(

The guy is cute too though. :3

Bridges looks like Triple H.
He always reminded me more of Bale in The Fisher King. But you are right, there is also some resemblance to Triple H (a younger Triple H) in the young Jeff Bridges.

VegiHam

Something would be really wrong in that relationship if your partner snaps you like a twig when he's mad.
Well yeah, no doubt. But you never know what someone's really like till you get to know them so getting to know anybody with that much of a physical advantage would be taking a risk. That's not to say I'd never do it, but.
I am the polar opposite. I'm very skinny, but love the idea of guys being bigger than me. Before I realized I was gay I thought I just aspired to become bigger. I have always been underweight and my both of my siblings and parents are/were skinny.
Haha, I grew up fat. The hot skinny guys I knew were something to aspire to; and Bigger guys were just something I was peripherally aware of :p

Kevyt

Adding to the fire for once.

Who's that? I must know his name.

Well yeah, no doubt. But you never know what someone's really like till you get to know them so getting to know anybody with that much of a physical advantage would be taking a risk. That's not to say I'd never do it, but.

Haha, I grew up fat. The hot skinny guys I knew were something to aspire to; and Bigger guys were just something I was peripherally aware of :p

I'm also small, at 5'7 and I share that sentiment too. Ideally I would prefer guys around my height but I'm uncontrollably attracted to taller and somewhat buff guys. But we have to be realistic, we're at a physical disadvantage should something go wrong. Therefore I say we should learn Mixed Martial arts. :p

This guy is like 5'5.
sps3_053112_303_0309_620x826.jpg

Yeah he's cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom