• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM8

As someone who played the first DMC1 (it was good) back in the day, and then DmC (honestly it's okay, just too cut-scene happy) recently, should I be hyped that I just bought DMC3 and 4 on Steam? :3 I also bought Proxy Blade Zero since I'm buying so many character action games lately, which was made by a GAF member and looks really cool.

Kater

Banned
Oh why hello there El Cato!! :p
😉

I don't remember where you are from. Was it Mexico? Or was that someone else. I'm better with names than with locations.

As someone who played the first DMC1 back in the day, and then DmC recently, should I be hyped that I just bought DMC3 and 4 on Steam? :3 I also bought Proxy Blade Zero since I'm buying so many character action games lately, which was made by a GAF member and looks really cool.
DMC4 is backtracking for half of the game and a waste of time. DM3 is okay an okay game though from what I remember. It may feel a bit outdated today though since it's really old by now.

Never heard of Proxy Blade Zero but I know that there are quite a bunch of really talented people on this board (one of them is even sometimes posting in here).

Vazduh

Looking good, TheAbsolution!

I actually think that length looks really good on you.

Thank you :) I'm going to try to trim it properly :eek:

You are correct.
You should finish the game!!!

Also nice beard.

Thanks! I'll definitely do that. From what I've played (5-ish hours), I loved it. Extremely tough game, but fair.

You look cute as always, btw. Slay!

You look great. Liking the beard and your face in general. :)

Here's a new selfie of mine.

(Didn't comb my hair since yesterday, totally chaotic today)

Maybe I try to let the hair on top of my head to stay as it is and just cut the hair on both sides. Never tried that kinda style.

Thanks :) Btw, I love your slightly frizzy hair. You're cute!

daripad

Selfie time? Okay, I'll do it
4SJGsZc.jpg

I'm not in the best mood since I'm a little tired and I have finals this week (Yay!). Also I need a haircut soon and lose weight lol.

btw everyone here is cute

Oh, and I like guys smaller than me (I'm 5'8'') but anything is fine for me, just a cute face and a nice personality will have my attention.

Kevyt

Looking good Daripad and VegiHam. But I wonder how Vegi Ham tastes like, and is there such a thing as vegetarian ham? I know there are vegi patties and tofu Turkey but ham?? Hmmm

Caladrius

In this thread: a lot of people who are better looking than me :/

It's not really that, so much as the ones who are confident enough to show their faces tend to be the more attractive ones.

There are of course, exceptions.

Not that I think of myself as unattractive, just fairly plain and a bit unkempt.

I really should have retaken that picture, blurry as hell. Stupid Tremors.

Kevyt

In this thread: a lot of people who are better looking than me :/

It's not really that, so much as the ones who are confident enough to show their faces tend to be the more attractive ones.

Not that I think of myself as unattractive, just fairly plain and a bit unkempt.

I really should have retaken that picture, blurry as hell.

I have seen your selfie Caladrius. You're cute :3

But you need to smile more, you looked super serious in that selfie, lol.

Edit: Oh, I thought it was the same person because of the avatar.

daripad

I really should have retaken that picture, blurry as hell. Stupid Tremors.

Is this the cutie guy that I play Smash with from time to time? Oh god :3

Caladrius

I got Smash about a week ago. Anybody want my Nintendo Network ID?

I have seen your selfie Caladrius. You're cute :3

But you need to smile more, you looked super serious in that selfie, lol.

Edit: Oh, I thought it was the same person because of the avatar.

Thanks. I'm kind of a perpetual frowner in real life, so it kind of bleeds over into my pictures. >__> That and it was just before a job interview.(Hence why I'm in full attire, which people basically never see me in)

And I think you're the 6th person that's been tripped up by that.
If it makes you feel any better, I'm changing my avatar on the 2nd for Kingdom Hearts 2.5.

Is this the cutie guy that I play Smash with from time to time? Oh god :3

Heh, thanks!

That reminds me, when did you want to play again? (I'm currently a NEET, so I've got oodles of time.)

Holy shit, didn't even notice that flaw with my ears.

That's not a flaw at all.

Unless of course, you're looking for men with an ear fetish.

Hola. I'm a new member and I'm straight, but just wanted to post some support. I grew up with a single, lesbian mother, and in turn I ended up growing up alongside the gay community as well.

Oh; I don't really have anything decent quality for pictures but my avatar and this;

Is me. I'm actually 23, but nobody believes it. ANYWAYS. Nice to meet you all. c:

VegiHam

Looking good Daripad and VegiHam. But I wonder how Vegi Ham tastes like, and is there such a thing as vegetarian ham? I know there are vegi patties and tofu Turkey but ham?? Hmmm
There is, at least here in the UK, it's where I got the name from. It's not got a particularly strong flavour, I mostly use it for sandwhiches or tare it into little bits to cook into soup and omelettes.
I wonder how YOU taste like and so on ;)
*flies to the UK asap*
Hahaha you posted that at 3AM ish my time, I like the idea of you flying to the UK and I'm asleep and so you wasted
your time :p

Hola. I'm a new member and I'm straight, but just wanted to post some support. I grew up with a single, lesbian mother, and in turn I ended up growing up alongside the gay community as well.

Oh; I don't really have anything decent quality for pictures but my avatar and this;

Is me. I'm actually 23, but nobody believes it. ANYWAYS. Nice to meet you all. c:
Hi!!! welcome :D you look great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom