• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

VegiHam

Who's that? I must know his name.

I'm also small, at 5'7 and I share that sentiment too. Ideally I would prefer guys around my height but I'm uncontrollably attracted to taller and somewhat buff guys. But we have to be realistic, we're at a physical disadvantage should something go wrong. Therefore I say we should learn Mixed Martial arts. :p
I know a couple of MMA team members through my uni. Very attractive guys and girls, I like this plan!

Sure.

Pretty much every guy is special in a way, there is always something for me to be attracted to.

I don't have an example of a more chubby guy for actors/writers/etc, not too many to choose from from the movies and series I know as examples but I like them too of course. It's just that I have more of a tendency towards one specific thing at one time and then another so that it can appear like I only like one thing to people who don't know me too well.

Noel Clarke, though. Swoon~

And Jeff Bridges always seemed like a slightly less handsome Triple H. :c

RM8

You guys buried my post and finding that specific pic on my phone was a real struggle :[ (it's now saved, though, I have this awful habit of just copying URLs instead of actually saving pics, lol).

Kevyt

I'm really not into big muscles, but I still like when arms look like this:

Those are some good biceps.

I know a couple of MMA team members through my uni. Very attractive guys and girls, I like this plan!

Did you ever try out MMA? I would really love to.

Nikita Gutsu. Aka the guy i pimp out on here so many times haha. He's a personal trainer now <3

I like his name. Hopefully he can be my personal trainer. :3

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Let me add balance.
tumblr_mhhadl964P1rgfo8qo1_r2_400.gif

Kater

Banned
Let me add balance.
tumblr_mhhadl964P1rgfo8qo1_r2_400.gif
Oh, it's you Nito. I almost thought we had a new GAFfer in here. :)

I want to cuddle with that guy. &#128554;

Water-Glass.jpg
[/quote]

Noel Clarke, though. Swoon~
Noel Clarke, or Mickey, the only good companion the Doctor ever had. Forget about Rose and all the rest (besides Donna). And what a handsome guy. :]

"Triple H" wishes he were as charismatic as The Dude. I want a guy like that. &#128538;

HylianTom

Banned
The thirst is real (listen to me, talking like a youngster, ha!)

I've been alone for the past few days. The other half just got back from a Thanksgiving road trip with his sister & mom while I pulled call duty at work. Now he's passed-out in the bedroom upstairs. But when he awakens..

You guys buried my post and finding that specific pic on my phone was a real struggle :[ (it's now saved, though, I have this awful habit of just copying URLs instead of actually saving pics, lol).

I did like the picture you posted, but his muscles are about my limit in terms of how big they were. Anything bigger than him and I'd be "ehhh" personally.

The thirst is real (listen to me, talking like a youngster, ha!)

I've been alone for the past few days. The other half just got back from a Thanksgiving road trip with his sister & mom while I pulled call duty at work. Now he's passed-out in the bedroom upstairs. But when he awakens..

Go on...

Sigh, I'm too thirsty today clearly.

Kater

Banned
Pupi18
Gravelord_Nito
Bayonetta

I wonder what name shall be next tbh.
Your name list seems pretty random to me, but you probably associate them with each other.
I'm just surprised that someone can change the username that often and that Bayonetta is still available as a username.

Vazra

Your name list seems pretty random to me, but you probably associate them with each other.
I'm just surprised that someone can change the username that often and that Bayonetta is still available as a username.

Pupi18 was the username I used when I was a teen originally on IGN forums and Gonintendo. I changed it cause tons of people would bother me calling me Poopy and overall the username didnt had anything to connect other than the random connection to the other forums. Gravelord_Nito was part of the Dark Souls obsession and I checked quickly and no one was using it. Bayonetta I expected the username to be taken so I didnt bother before but when I noticed the closest one was Bronetta I jumped on it.

This should help calm everyone's hormones...

Just think about maggots crawling over a open, festering flesh wound.

post-15845-paris-hilton-thats-hot-gif-ZaLX.gif

Vazduh

I'm thinking of growing my beard some more, although it's starting to itch a bit, even after I apply moisturizer.

Gravelord Nito is the First of the Dead in the first Dark Souls game, right? That's what I remember from the opening cinematic.
Never beat the game ;_;

So I just joined the online dating site OKCupid.
Already feeling good about that decision. I've gotten a few messages back already, yay.
I hope this works out well for me.

And just so this post isn't completely pictureless. My first selfie photo in this thread.
3440438158011037724.webp

Pupi18 was the username I used when I was a teen originally on IGN forums and Gonintendo. I changed it cause tons of people would bother me calling me Poopy and overall the username didnt had anything to connect other than the random connection to the other forums. Gravelord_Nito was part of the Dark Souls obsession and I checked quickly and no one was using it. Bayonetta I expected the username to be taken so I didnt bother before but when I noticed the closest one was Bronetta I jumped on it.

post-15845-paris-hilton-thats-hot-gif-ZaLX.gif

You frighten me.

But then the incredibly sexy doctor comes in to save the patient... and then... nope, we're back to being thirsty again. :(

Tried to help :(

Already feeling good about that decision. I've gotten a few messages back already, yay.

And just so this post isn't completely pictureless. My first selfie photo in this thread.

Nice picture! :) And glad to hear you've gotten a few messages back already. Best of luck!

Tried to help :(

Nothing can truly cure the thirst. Well... almost nothing...

Dany

Banned
beards are great. life needs more beards

3440438158011037724.webp

handsome :)

HylianTom

Banned
Speaking of nasty medical things..

I actually got called-in to the hospital last night for an emergency scan. Since it was a stroke patient, the nurse had to accompany him to my department.. and the nurse was friggin' HOT.

I had never seen him before. Nice pecs/arms, buzzed head with beard, kinda quiet - until he spotted my helmet. Then came the questions. What do you ride? I ride too. Where do you live? Are you hanging around here after this patient?

I wasn't the least bit tempted, but got the hell out of there as soon as the scan was done. Gonna tell Greg about it when he wakes up.

Kater

Banned
Thanks for the insight. As I thought, really surprising that nobody took the name before you, the games are extremely popular with a lot of people on here. Pupi i mostly just associate with doll (Puppi is short for Puppe in German which translates to "doll" in English). It's not really something I would associate with poop but then again, some of the people who wrote that are probably simply meanies.

Never played Dark Souls that much. Only played around half an hour or so at a friends house, then stopped after getting killed twice. I will return to it someday though, when I'm more patient.

I'm thinking of growing my beard some more, although it's starting to itch a bit, even after I apply moisturizer.
You look great. Liking the beard and your face in general. :)

Here's a new selfie of mine.

zwmzlLj.jpg

(Didn't comb my hair since yesterday, totally chaotic today)

Maybe I try to let the hair on top of my head to stay as it is and just cut the hair on both sides. Never tried that kinda style.

Wow, looking good, TheAbsolution~! Especially in the cuteness department!

You too, El Gato! You always look a little chaotic~ It suits you, though. c:

Kater

Banned

3440438158011037724.webp
Hm, strange. Can't see your photo on FF nor can I find it through the search bar. GC let me do it though. You're a cute guy!

Shouldn't be too hard for you to find someone on any dating site. I hope so at least, but then I don't know how the Asperger Syndrome (I think you talked in here about it, but I could be wrong) that well and how much they interfere in your social life.

You too, El Gato! You always look a little chaotic~ It suits you, though. c:
Thank you. ;*

I will visit the barber shop in the next two weeks though and then I will look a bit like an orderly citizen again. I mean, I'm a total anarcho at heart but even I don't like it when my hair is so chaotic. &#128540;

Kevyt

Thanks for the insight. As I thought, really surprising that nobody took the name before you, the games are extremely popular with a lot of people on here. Pupi i mostly just associate with doll (Puppi is short for Puppe in German which translates to "doll" in English). It's not really something I would associate with poop but then again, some of the people who wrote that are probably simply meanies.

Never played Dark Souls that much. Only played around half an hour or so at a friends house, then stopped after getting killed twice. I will return to it someday though, when I'm more patient.

You look great. Liking the beard and your face in general. :)

Here's a new selfie of mine.

zwmzlLj.jpg

(Didn't comb my hair since yesterday, totally chaotic today)

Maybe I try to let the hair on top of my head to stay as it is and just cut the hair on both sides. Never tried that kinda style.

Nice, it suits you :)

You are really good looking. Your guy is gonna be extremely lucky.

Thank you. ;*

I will visit the barber shop in the next two weeks though and then I will look a bit like an orderly citizen again. I mean, I'm a total anarcho at heart but even I don't like it when my hair is so chaotic. &#128540;

Your orderly citizen look is just a disguise, huehuehue~ I know I'm all for law, order, and safety, but I'd gladly promote anarchy and smash up some lampposts alongside you. c:

Let me join the selfie train this time.

It is him sir.

Ah! So you're attracted to handsome bears because you are a handsome bear! Makes sense. You should hook up with a bear, definitely. :p

Nice picture! :) And glad to hear you've gotten a few messages back already. Best of luck!

Nothing can truly cure the thirst. Well... almost nothing...

beards are great. life needs more beards

handsome :)

Hm, strange. Can't see your photo on FF nor can I find it through the search bar. GC let me do it though. You're a cute guy!

Shouldn't be too hard for you to find someone on any dating site. I hope so at least, but then I don't know how the Asperger Syndrome (I think you talked in here about it, but I could be wrong) that well and how much they interfere in your social life.
Aw thanks guys. :)
You guys are da best.

El Gato - looking good too man. :)
And yeah its almost like being in a chatroom. Just talking to people about stuff and if it develops into something more, I'll be happy. If not, I could always use more friends. Either way, win-win.:)

Kater

Banned
Let me join the selfie train this time.
Maybe I'm mistaken since it has been a long time since I last saw a photo of yours but you had longer hair back then, right? Anyway, I like your new style. You look really good with the short hair.

Nice, it suits you :)

You are really good looking. Your guy is gonna be extremely lucky.
That's a really nice thing of you to say, thank you.

Aw thanks guys. :)
You guys are da best.

El Gato - looking good too man. :)
And yeah its almost like being in a chatroom. Just talking to people about stuff and if it develops into something more, I'll be happy. If not, I could always use more friends. Either way, win-win.:)
Thank you as wel! Glad to hear that you are so optimistic!

I don't have a type. My boyfriend isn't a bear. He is around here somewhere. He is chronos4590 btw.
Oh, it's chronos? He's a really nice guy, I think he introduced himself to the rest of the thread here some time ago. Even showed himself on a picture. Awww, that's cool that you have each other!

Wait, I think that's the third or fourth GAF couple in here now. This thread is pretty much a hook-up place, huh? &#128516;

Vazra

Oh! My mistake(s). Sorry!

No problem. All good sir :)

Maybe I'm mistaken since it has been a long time since I last saw a photo of yours but you had longer hair back then, right? Anyway, I like your new style. You look really good with the short hair.

Yup I had somewhat longer hair but then I shaved my head and now at this length.(My hair grows somewhat fast I think) I plan letting it grow a bit more but keeping it on the short side as its easy to work with it.

Oh, it's chronos? He's a really nice guy, I think he introduced himself to the rest of the thread here some time ago. Even showed himself on a picture. Awww, that's cool that you have each other!

Wait, I think that's the third or fourth GAF couple in here now. This thread is pretty much a hook-up place, huh? &#128516;

Thanks! Take a look at the potential in here. The best of all is that they are all as thirsty as you.

HylianTom

Banned
Daaaamn. I'm not watching enough Eagles games apparently. :)

He definitely does, hottest WR in the league. But the hottest receiving corps IMO is, sadly, the Patriots with Gronk, Edelman and Amendola
No argument whatsoever there! I can cheer against them while also wanting to see them put in their rightful places. :p

Kater

Banned
Yup I had somewhat longer hair but then I shaved my head and now at this length.(My hair grows somewhat fast I think) I plan letting it grow a bit more but keeping it on the short side as its easy to work with it.
Shorter hair has a lot of Pros, mostly just that you don't have to wait too long to dry on it's own after you had a bath/shower. And it lends itself well to a lot of different styles with some help of hair styling products. :)

Thanks! Take a look at the potential in here. The best of all is that they are all as thirsty as you.
I guess that is true. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom