• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Zombie

News at 11: gaygaffers are hot. :)

As someone who played the first DMC1 (it was good) back in the day, and then DmC (honestly it's okay, just too cut-scene happy) recently, should I be hyped that I just bought DMC3 and 4 on Steam? :3

Yes, you're in for a treat. DMC3 is still considered to be one of the best action games. The amount of selectable fighting styles and weapon combos give you a lot of flexibility in how you can play it. Graphics and animation might feel a little outdated nowadays, but the core of the game is still great. Not to mention, if you care about characters/story, it has (IMHO) the best character in the series: Lady.

DMC4 has its problems, but it's still a (very) good game. Backtracking and repeated boss battles might be viewed as a huge problem, but considering that in the middle of the game you switch characters and start playing as someone with completely different fight styles, weapons and abilities - it's really not. One annoying thing in the game though - the dice roll mini game. But when you learn the trick it stops being a nuisance.

VegiHam

GUYS! Monday morning weigh in and the results are: Vegi has reached his target weight! Whooo party. :D

...now watch as Christmas undoes all my work. :p

Golnei

I appreciate his optimism, at least.

Yes, you're in for a treat. DMC3 is still considered to be one of the best action games. The amount of selectable fighting styles and weapon combos give you a lot of flexibility in how you can play it. Graphics and animation might feel a little outdated nowadays, but the core of the game is still great. Not to mention, if you care about characters/story, it has (IMHO) the best character in the series: Lady.

DMC3 remains essential to fans of the genre, but I'm unsure as to how much of that they could actually appreciate through the awful PC port. For anyone looking to play the game on PC, I'd recommend emulating it via PCSX2, and using the style switching mod.

Vazduh

For that to happen, one would have to sleep with a different person for 55 years. Totally feasible!

I'm still fascinated (and appalled) that people see gays as sex-thirsty demons, as if sex is all they can think about.

There are surely people whose number of partners can be counted in three (or even four) digits, yes, but that's just a loud minority, I'd say. You'll rarely hear about people who are leading ordinary lives.

Mr_Zombie

So... a year has 365 days. Let's assume that:
a) gay guys fuck a different guy per day (after all, we're not that promiscuous to have multiple sex partners in one day)
b) gays change sex partners each day (no holidays or sick days for us!)

That gives us about 55 years of fucking, day by day; and since the age of consent in UK is 16, you would have to live at least up to 71 years to have that many sex partners.
Wohoo! How's that a "short, miserable live"?

Grizzo

He obviously thinks that we all spend our days getting gangbanged or something.

The only thing that's disgusting in this story is the guy who is spreading those lies and fallacies. Hope he'll get sued.

GUYS! Monday morning weigh in and the results are: Vegi has reached his target weight! Whooo party. :D

...now watch as Christmas undoes all my work. :p

Hooray! And yeah, Christmas has that effect. Don't worry about it!

Ah, a UKIP man. The same party who think all black people are from 'Bongo-Bongo Land', and all women are 'sluts'. They'd be funny...
Were it not for the fact that they're winning.

That said, it's a fine idea. All gays should just replace their lives with orgies. It'd be fun~!

Grizzo

It's the 1st of December, so now is the perfect time of the year to be wearing a christmas sweater!

sweaterxmase7ez6.jpg

(please excuse those dark circles under my eyes I didn't get much sleep this weekend)

Kater

Banned
It's the 1st of December, so now is the perfect time of the year to be wearing a christmas sweater!

sweaterxmase7ez6.jpg

(please excuse those dark circles under my eyes I didn't get much sleep this weekend)
Great sweater, and you look as cute as always.
Did you not get any sleep because of Smash? 😄

I still haven't found a copy, I hope I have better luck this week.

mantidor

It's impossible to have 20000 sex partners and a short live, you would have to have sex like every hour...

a) gay guys fuck a different guy per day (after all, we're not that promiscuous to have multiple sex partners in one day)

That gives us about 55 years of fucking, day by day; and since the age of consent in UK is 16, you would have to live at least up to 71 years to have that many sex partners.

Hey Zombie did the math! ^_^

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I have to say, I only visit two communities on GAF (popgaf is the other one) and otherwise stick to gaming and OT and I don't really post here but this is such a nice/pleasant thread to read, such a nice group of people here <3
BTW Vazduh and Grizzo (who I'm both somewhat familiar with from other threads) umm...... you two are cute
winking70.gif

So many cute people in this thread. <3

---

BTW, is anyone else here bad-ish on Smash? I'd like to play some with people on GAF later, but I'm not really that good (this is really the first Smash game that I've put in any time into - I've only played the other entries with friends randomly).

I know of a few guys who do, or attend bareback gangbang/sex parties.

Dany

Banned
Might be going to Utah for several days. Going to a concert on New Years Eve.

Besides that working out, binging west wing and taking a cutie around chicago. Then graduate school in january
AU7Amsc.gif

Might be going to Utah for several days. Going to a concert on New Years Eve.

Besides that working out, binging west wing and taking a cutie around chicago. Then graduate school in january
AU7Amsc.gif

Should I yay this? Ah what the hell.....YAY!!!! Where exactly you coming to? SLC?

Wanted to share this with everyone too. I'll take the guy in the denim jacket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg-b8skNNY0

Lol you guys acting like we don't have 2 to 3 massive gangbangs on a weekly basis.

The money to rent out the average football field is too expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom