• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzo

Since it's December 1st. What is everyone's holiday plans?

and to skip ahead. anyone doing anything for NYE?

Christmas with family as usual.

NYE has become a bore for me, I'll probably go to some party and get totally wasted but I don't think we should have an excuse for celebrating anyway!

I have to say, I only visit two communities on GAF (popgaf is the other one) and otherwise stick to gaming and OT and I don't really post here but this is such a nice/pleasant thread to read, such a nice group of people here <3
BTW Vazduh and Grizzo (who I'm both somewhat familiar with from other threads) umm...... you two are cute
winking70.gif

Thanks Alex :) I don't hang out in PopGAF anymore but it's always nice to see you around in other threads (mostly your own, which are always nice to partake in)!

You look great and I absolutely love that sweater.

Great sweater, and you look as cute as always.

Thanks you guys &#128064; you're always so nice to me, I appreciate it very much &#128536;

Did you not get any sleep because of Smash? &#128516;

I still haven't found a copy, I hope I have better luck this week.

No I had three birthday party this weekend and switching between all of them was pretty tiring.

I still didn't get a copy of Smash either :(

But I've got both Pokémon games to tie me over until then! I don't know which one to play though. Think I'll go with Sapphire Alpha.

This one married couple I know of do it almost every weekend...almost. Apprently Prep fixed things so now they can take as many loads as they please. Didn't you know Prep cured HIV and all STD's?

And you're still friends with them? I don't know If I could be friends with people that willfully ignorant.

mantidor

This one married couple I know of do it almost every weekend...almost. Apprently Prep fixed things so now they can take as many loads as they please. Didn't you know Prep cured HIV and all STD's?

We've told you sometimes you seem to hang around the wrong people. This is a clear case of it, stay away!

You are being ironic about the last part, of course, please tell me you do D:

And even then, the numbers still don't add up :p

And you're still friends with them? I don't know If I could be friends with people that willfully ignorant.

Not friends with them anymore. I was barely their friends. I just knew of them.

We've told you sometimes you seem to hang around the wrong people. This is a clear case of it, stay away!

You are being ironic about the last part, of course, please tell me you do D:

And even then, the numbers still don't add up :p

Totally ironic.

Kevyt

Wouldn't have to be daily to rack up big numbers if there are enough people at the parties.

Like a Bryan Singer party!! Just kidding, lol

Although Hollywood directors have a bad rep of throwing huge parties where a lot of things happen. Of course, these are just rumours. In any case, the next X-Men is coming 2016... wtf.

Too short.

EDIT: Is a door 2 metres?

EDIT EDIT: Assuming that a door is 2 metres, I must be 165cm.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: I'm 5 feet 4 inches.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
...what eye color does everyone have?

Green eyes

Brown Hair

6 feet tall exactly

Orange cat :3

Thanks Alex :) I don't hang out in PopGAF anymore but it's always nice to see you around in other threads (mostly your own, which are always nice to partake in)!

<3 I miss you in there! Bluebadger has stopped too (he seems to be gone from GAF altogether ;_; )

alvmew

I'm 5'6, with brown eyes (but so dark they seem black unless you stare right at them from like an inch away).

I wish I was tall. ):

Kater

Banned
Thanks you guys &#128064; you're always so nice to me, I appreciate it very much &#128536;

No I had three birthday party this weekend and switching between all of them was pretty tiring.

I still didn't get a copy of Smash either :(

But I've got both Pokémon games to tie me over until then! I don't know which one to play though. Think I'll go with Sapphire Alpha.
Three birthday parties, oh wow. I couldn't do that, all the singing is way too uncomfortable for me since I don't have a good singing voice. Well, maybe if I were incredibly drunk. &#128516;

Yeah, Smash is sold out and I am so mad. I am hoping that I can get a GC adapter bundle maybe, but it could happen that I have to wait until the holidays since people are still buying the game in droves for their kids or themselves.

I am playing some Visual Novels instead, calm games, so that the rush I will get from Smash will be that more intense.
Hey how tall are you folks?
1,72m (= 5'6")

There are people shorter than me? Now I feel like a dwarf among hobbits. I am a giant! &#128513;
...what eye color does everyone have?
Brown-Green

Vazduh

I have to say, I only visit two communities on GAF (popgaf is the other one) and otherwise stick to gaming and OT and I don't really post here but this is such a nice/pleasant thread to read, such a nice group of people here <3
BTW Vazduh and Grizzo (who I'm both somewhat familiar with from other threads) umm...... you two are cute
winking70.gif

Thank you! That's very sweet of you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom