• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
So things are going well with this really cute guy I met online. We both want to meet, but he lives two hours away and I'm pretty damn broke right now. :(

On the positive side, I recently came out to my sister and brother in law. It went really well! Now I just need to work up the courage to do so with my parents.

Grizzo

Hey guys what's going on in this thr-

i would drink his enema if i can wedge my face in his butt.

lol jk

...I seeeeeeeeee. It's okay, I'm not that hungry anyway. I might refrain on drinking that hot cocoa I just made for myself though.

HylianTom

Banned
Very foggy here in New Orleans this morning. I could barely see a block ahead of me on the ride in to work. It's sitting over the city like a blanket.

b9b3ae769d072b8eb52f41e296fbbe96.jpg

I note the weather because It reminds me of our first New Year's Eve together, 1996/1997. We first went to a club. Walked in, stood there awkwardly for 15 minutes listening to the THUMP THUMP THUMP music, and walked to the riverbank, where we spent the rest of the night talking and watching the boats. The fog that night was the thickest I've ever seen. By the end of the night, I knew that this was going somewhere.

Today marks 18 years.

DOWN

Banned
Very foggy here in New Orleans this morning. I could barely see a block ahead of me on the ride in to work. It's sitting over the city like a blanket.

I note the weather because It reminds me of our first New Year's Eve together, 1996/1997. We first went to a club. Walked in, stood there awkwardly for 15 minutes listening to the THUMP THUMP THUMP music, and walked to the riverbank, where we spent the rest of the night talking and watching the boats. The fog that night was the thickest I've ever seen. By the end of the night, I knew that this was going somewhere.

Today marks 18 years.
ibflrBbTnR2jG9.gif

Vazduh

Aw ;_; This is too sweet.

oprah-tears-tissue.gif

It really is.

i would drink his enema if i can wedge my face in his butt.

lol jk

This is sweet, too.

oprah-tears-tissue.gif

jk

So things are going well with this really cute guy I met online. We both want to meet, but he lives two hours away and I'm pretty damn broke right now. :(

On the positive side, I recently came out to my sister and brother in law. It went really well! Now I just need to work up the courage to do so with my parents.

Acceptance is one of the most important things ever. I'm glad to hear that it went well this time and I hope it's like that with your parents, too.

It sucks that you can't see the guy. If it's really going great with him, hopefully there's some way you two can meet soon.

HylianTom

Banned
HylianTom, if your relationship was a person they'd be legal now :p
I made the same comment last night, ha!

Nintendo announced something today.. made me tear-up here at work.
large.jpg

We're already planning a June trip to Austin for the concert. It'll be good to visit with friends too.. it's been two years since we've been there. =D

Speaking of Dragon Age Inquisition... (well on the last page mainly lol), how soon in the game can you meet and recruit Dorian? And is it possible to change the class of your custom made character after you start or are you locked?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Just watched "The Normal Heart" and wow. Apparently the play is even better on hitting you right in the gut in feels?

I gotta say, the early 80's treatment of AIDS is appalling. Like, really the Mayor of New York totally ignored it?

Bearded and furry and
red eared representin

I keep telling you: You're hot, man. But you don't believe me. :(

DOWN

Banned
Just watched "The Normal Heart" and wow. Apparently the play is even better on hitting you right in the gut in feels?

I gotta say, the early 80's treatment of AIDS is appalling. Like, really the Mayor of New York totally ignored it?

At the very mildest, public figures and politicians thought it would look bad on them to back anything supporting gay people. AIDS was a gay problem to the public at the time, so that meant helping those affected would be helping gay people and not many were empathetic or daring enough to do so as I understand it.

Kevyt

Today marks 18 years.

I was gonna comment if Cher's music was prevalent, but her hit song "Believe" was released in 1998.

Two hour drives should be manageable if you can get around to it. Otherwise, just wait.

Yeah, it's especially not bad for Canada. I always laugh when I hear someone complain about a 2- or 3-hour drive.

^_^

Today marks 18 years.

D'awwwww, congrats, you two!

Acceptance is one of the most important things ever. I'm glad to hear that it went well this time and I hope it's like that with your parents, too.

It sucks that you can't see the guy. If it's really going great with him, hopefully there's some way you two can meet soon.

Yeah, I'm selling some of my games to fund a trip.

I just looked up enema what the fuck

I am 12 and what is this.

Kevyt

Yeah, it's especially not bad for Canada. I always laugh when I hear someone complain about a 2- or 3-hour drive.

^_^

D'awwwww, congrats, you two!

Yeah, I'm selling some of my games to fund a trip.

I am 12 and what is this.

Well I found this:

sculpture-enema1.jpg

It's a Mayan sculpture, and apparently Mayans used enemas.

coloured-enema.bmp

And they used them to get "high" lol: http://www.strangehistory.net/2013/05/31/vision-quest-2-the-rainbow-enema/

In fact, Stross and Kerr were not the first to suggest that the Mayans had employed hallucinogenic enemas: pumping a drug up into the rectum is fast and efficient, in that it avoids the stomach (nausea) and the liver (which breaks down the hallucinogenic elements). Other scholars had come to similar conclusions looking at Mayan art.

BTW please don’t try any of this at home.

Today marks 18 years.
Holy moly. That's just......too sweet.
awww. :)

DOWN

Banned
I really dislike the Hitler Youth hair and awful mustache. They completely clash with the universe.
Hair is an odd thing in DAI. Many of the options are bad or kind of modern. I like Dorian's Byzantine Freddy Mercury look but the hair does indeed seem distant from most of the historic eras that inspired the cultures in Inquisition.

red13th

Today marks 18 years.

So cute! Congratulations! :)

Hair is an odd thing in DAI. Many of the options are bad or kind of modern. I like Dorian's Byzantine Freddy Mercury look but the hair does indeed seem distant from most of the historic eras that inspired the cultures in Inquisition.

Yeah, I'm playing Origins right now and Alistair's hair is very modern.

alistairmlbzg.jpeg

Today marks 18 years.

I'm totally jealous but also happy for you. :) Congrats!

DOWN

Banned
Do you guys get nervous around pretty girls? I figured that I shouldn't, but I do... it's weird. I wonder why.

I get nervous around everyone. I suppose with girls who are nice and pretty, it would matter to me not to make a fool of myself just because there's no fun in giving a bad impression to people who have a generally admirable presence.

Just a high anxiety and worrisome person all around.

VegiHam

OK, either my room is infested with ninja bugs that I can't find the origin of; or I'm hallucinating tiny insects. Really not sure which is the worse option.

OK, either my room is infested with ninja bugs that I can't find the origin of; or I'm hallucinating tiny insects. Really not sure which is the worse option.

Call the Ghostbusters ASAP.

Seriously though, are you in some stressful period such as Exams or something like that? I rmember I once spaced out a bit because of too frequent all-nighters.

Do you guys get nervous around pretty girls? I figured that I shouldn't, but I do... it's weird. I wonder why.

Not nervous so much as awkward. I couldn't figure out why until I realized I also didn't have many female friends anymore, and it suddenly clicked why: because the majority of times I'd become friendly towards a woman, she'd end up asking me out, and since I'm too closeted to tell the truth, I have to decline, and it inevitably made the friendship too awkward. Now I find myself self-conscious of what I say and how I act because I don't want it to happen again. Feels bad.

Grizzo

I get nervous around everyone. I suppose with girls who are nice and pretty, it would matter to me not to make a fool of myself just because there's no fun in giving a bad impression to people who have a generally admirable presence.

Just a high anxiety and worrisome person all around.

I get awkward and nervous pretty easily too. Maybe you're just impressed by how that girl looks. Either way it's alright, as long as it doesn't make your life unbearable :)

Kater

Banned
Not nervous, more like I get jealous of how much attention some girls get from the boys. But hey, fair play I guess. 😉

Totally not related to your question, sorry. 😣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom