• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Also, if anybody wants to add me on steam my screen name is Bubbavelli too!
Hey bubbavelli! Welcome to the community.

I'll add you on Steam. The only real multiplayer game I play is Terraria though. I may also get Magicka if it gets a discount on the Winter/Christmas sale.

http://kingddd94.tumblr.com/

Does my tumblr look decent? It's just the presentation, I will work on the content later
I like the Hobbit background, some really cool art. It's about The Hobbit, right? Looks more like a bunch of dwarves a hobbit and an old man. And the Followship of the Ring had less characters. Oh, and it didn't have a dragon. Yeah, that's Hobbit art.

The font and the colour of the font do mix well.

The pun is... okay, guess. I'll let it slide.

8/10 😉

Captcha

95 right here biiiiitch
;_; Almost old enough to be your....older brother. It's over for me.

This reminds me, I'm actually back in school right now working on a second degree and it makes me feel creepy eye-banging all these hot guys in my classes. There's this really cute kid in my calculus 2 class that I casually flirt with until I stop and think about it for a second. He's like 20. Feels bad, man.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
feels bad why

20 and 28? That's nothing; you're both adults. If the dude is interested, then he's interested. Your age could even be an appealing thing to him!

DOWN

Banned
Shoutout to whoever decided that it's time to revive the David Gandy D&G Light Blue ads

I think the solo shots of him are pretty much all nsfw (here's one) so here's a well-cropped behind the scenes shot

AnnaJagodzinskaDavidGandyBackstagebyMarioTestino06.jpg

HylianTom

Banned
Shoutout to whoever decided that it's time to revive the David Gandy D&G Light Blue ads

I think the solo shots of him are pretty much all nsfw (here's one) so here's a well-cropped behind the scenes shot

Hell yeah!

I keep teasing my mom the we're going to get her a cardboard cutout of him for Christmas. She's a huuuuge fan. That's an understatement.

This talk of dogs.. I'm almost ready for another Akita. It's been almost three years now since Jake's passing, but I've been successful in holding Greg off until we get closer to the house build. I'd love the pitter-patter of puppy paws in a new home..

(And yes.. 1978 was a great year for babies. Ah-ah-ah-ah Stayin' alive, Stayin' alive!)

Kater

Banned
To be honest, the only MP games I have are L4D2, og Payday, and Orcs Must Die 2 but I havent ever touched the latter. I like adding people from gaf in case anybody wants to shoot the shit
You just reminded me, I still have to get L4D.

Also, great taste in games, judging from your games library.

Reminds me a bit of Cumberbatch, the face I mean. I like it. 😚

Alrus

Dude looks so much better than Cumberbatch imo, but then again I never found Cumberbatch attractive, his face is kind of strange.

Just finished my first playthrough of the gay dating sim Coming Out On Top, and it was excellent. It was the game that got me into Kickstarter and I've been waiting a long time for its release, and I was not disappointed.

Great writing and extremely sexy artwork. I also like that it's not super easy to detect which choices to choose to get the guy you want, lots of dating sims are way too easy that way.

I highly recommend it, and it's on sale at a discounted price on the Obscurasoft website for the next few weeks for people that didn't back the Kickstarter.

red13th

Cumberbatch is ugly, Gandy is dreamy. Plus that body. Plus he's naked a lot. <3 David Gandy.

1985 here, turning 30 next September :(

Just finished my first playthrough of the gay dating sim Coming Out On Top, and it was excellent. It was the game that got me into Kickstarter and I've been waiting a long time for its release, and I was not disappointed.

Great writing and extremely sexy artwork. I also like that it's not super easy to detect which choices to choose to get the guy you want, lots of dating sims are way too easy that way.

I highly recommend it, and it's on sale at a discounted price on the Obscurasoft website for the next few weeks for people that didn't back the Kickstarter.

Nice, wasn't keeping track of it. Will buy.

Achtius

how long was it? I literally got their email less than 3 hours ago about it is availability. But I only signed up for preorder instead of backing it.

how long was it? I literally got their email less than 3 hours ago about it is availability. But I only signed up for preorder instead of backing it.
Uh, maybe 4-5 hours the first time? I'm a pretty fast reader though, plus I played the demo so I was familiar with the first half or so of the game.

The game has 5 eligible guys though (more to be added later), each with their own branching storylines, and tons of choice options. I play on playing through multiple times. I think it's more than worth the $15/$20 bucks. (It's on sale now for the first few weeks.)

KmA

Ahhhh I was following this for a while but I lost sight of it for a while. I can't believe it's out, I played the demo like a year and half ago.

Sounds neat, I'll have to check that out.

daripad

I like the Hobbit background, some really cool art. It's about The Hobbit, right? Looks more like a bunch of dwarves a hobbit and an old man. And the Followship of the Ring had less characters. Oh, and it didn't have a dragon. Yeah, that's Hobbit art.

The font and the colour of the font do mix well.

The pun is... okay, guess. I'll let it slide.

8/10 &#128521;

Yes, it is The Hobbit. Thanks :)

Monocle

I was on the pre-order/mailing list or whatever and I just got my email saying this was available. Bought, obviously. The demo was really good.

haha. someone added me on twitter. went to see who they followed and then saw foreskin.
the one who added me said he was an "actor" but looks just like a underage twink. no blue checkmark? youre a nobody bro.

Dany

Banned
Tonight will be a night of drinking methinks. A very badly needed night of drinking.

I was at a holiday party and also went out drinking with friends. Free food and drinks...and them more drinks. In my minds eye I was expecting a calmer night.

There was an instance where I was double fisting two glasses of whiskey.

Fun fun haha

I was at a holiday party and also went out drinking with friends. Free food and drinks...and them more drinks. In my minds eye I was expecting a calmer night.

There was an instance where I was double fisting two glasses of whiskey.

Fun fun haha
Hahaha, that's fantastic. I don't often double fist my drinks, but it is fun to chase a shot with another drink.

My night will basically be like yours, though. Open bar at a party, regular bar after party.

I hope to be properly sloshed by the end of the night.

Holy shit some straight guys are dumb. I just spent like half an hour trying to argue that false rape accusations are super rare and trying to center a discussion on them makes them look clueless or out of step with some of the big problems facing 'gender politics', and that discussing human problems in 'binary' (as they put it) is necessary because males try to turn every discussion to being about them so it becomes a necessary adjustment (see: false rape claim arguments). And these were guys I thought were cool in my early 20s. Super disillusioned. Hadn't really seen them in a couple of years, now I'm not particularly eager to anymore.

alvmew

Ugh I need a night of drinking myself lol. Finals week (last one is tonight thank god!) and my final week at my current job so I've just been a big ball of stress and need to unwind. x.x

At least I had a fun hookup last night to help, "reinvigorate" me for these last two days, so to speak. Lol?

This finals week is being horrible and I regret some decisions I have taken.

I just wanted to read law books, not this nightmare. ;___;

You just reminded me, I still have to get L4D.

Also, great taste in games, judging from your games library.

Thanks! They're mostly for show seeing as I've only beat a couple haha

Get it so we can run co-op! Im scared to jump in randoms because Im not very knowledgeable and people in these type of games are assholes

Rayis

Holy shit some straight guys are dumb. I just spent like half an hour trying to argue that false rape accusations are super rare and trying to center a discussion on them makes them look clueless or out of step with some of the big problems facing 'gender politics', and that discussing human problems in 'binary' (as they put it) is necessary because males try to turn every discussion to being about them so it becomes a necessary adjustment (see: false rape claim arguments). And these were guys I thought were cool in my early 20s. Super disillusioned. Hadn't really seen them in a couple of years, now I'm not particularly eager to anymore.

Some straight guys just feel so entitled to a woman's body is disgusting, these are probably the same types who argue that sleeping with a trans woman is all about them being "fooled" or "tricked" and compare it with sleeping with someone with an STD despite the act being trans is nothing like having an STD, they always have to make it about themselves like you said. "Derp, evolution makes me be attracted to boobs and butts and you can't do nothing about it but give me all the busty women for me to have sex with"
I've so little patience for dumbasses like that.

bigkrev

It's been like... 3 weeks since I went out properly like I should on a Friday/Saturday

I got pretty buzzed because I just asked the bartenders for constant glasses of nothing but Crown Royal because I was celebrating my new job

Kevyt

;_; Almost old enough to be your....older brother. It's over for me.

This reminds me, I'm actually back in school right now working on a second degree and it makes me feel creepy eye-banging all these hot guys in my classes. There's this really cute kid in my calculus 2 class that I casually flirt with until I stop and think about it for a second. He's like 20. Feels bad, man.

feels bad why

20 and 28? That's nothing; you're both adults. If the dude is interested, then he's interested. Your age could even be an appealing thing to him!

Cosmic bus is right. A lot of young guys like older guys, you'd be surprised. Don't feel bad and don't pull a henchman21 on yourself! lol So go for it! ;)

Kater

Banned
Thanks! They're mostly for show seeing as I've only beat a couple haha

Get it so we can run co-op! Im scared to jump in randoms because Im not very knowledgeable and people in these type of games are assholes
I only played maybe 10% of the games in my library (of around 200 games) and I think that's fairly standard for Steam players. I think you are very reasonable with your selective purchases, even if you don't play all of them.

Yeah, lots of teamkills happening in L4D matches when you play with randoms. I played it for endless hours when it released on XB360 a few years back. It's a bit expensive at 20€ so yeah, sale it is. I will message you when I get it and then we can blow open some zombie heads. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom