• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Your mother was 17 by the time of your birth? Wow, that's an early mother (not an insult, just a statement). Huge kudos to her. 😊

I was drunk, lying in the the gutter drunk as what by that age. And still am on occasion. 😄

Kevyt

I do believe that I am, yes~ Why?

Get off my lawn!! Just kidding :p

Because of the 1997.

Your mother was 17 by the time of your birth? Wow, that's an early mother (not an insult, just a statement). Huge kudos to her. 😊

I was drunk, lying in the the gutter drunk as what by that age. And still am on occasion. 😄

Yeah she was a teen mom. 16 and pregnant. Huge kudos to her?? She's my mom, I love her and all but... teenage pregnancy should not be celebrated. She made a lot of mistakes and dumb choices as a teenager...

Get off my lawn!! Just kidding :p

Because of the 1997.

Yeah she was a teen mom. 16 and pregnant. Huge kudos to her?? She's my mom, I love her and all but... teenage pregnancy should not be celebrated. She made a lot of mistakes and dumb choices as a teenager...

Who says it's your lawn, anyway? It's home to worms and slugs.

#team1997
we're not even than young, we turn 18 next year :l

Yeah, we're on that threshold between getting treated like a child and getting treated like an adult. I hope.

Kater

Banned
I give her kudos for going through with it and bringing you into the world. Isn't that a good thing? 😨

That's a nice tumblr you got there! lol

So Connor Franta came out... hmmm, I called it since I first saw one of his videos.

Joey Graceffa needs to come out too, boy ain't fooling anyone

sorry for being horribly stereotypical

I have no idea who any of those people are.

Arcade Gannon would like to have a word with you. The finest gay doctor in the whole Mojave Desert.

tumblr_mc3wvjgo6e1rit1fvo1_500.gif

He is always in my party. Such a great character.

Your mom was born in 1977? Gawds, how old are you even?

They made Parn into a video game character?

The 3 best years are 1969, 1978, and 1997, of course.

Pfft. 1980 is the best year.

Kevyt

Who says it's your lawn, anyway? It's home to worms and slugs.

Yeah, we're on that threshold between getting treated like a child and getting treated like an adult. I hope.

I don't even have a lawn... lol.

I give her kudos for going through with it and bringing you into the world. Isn't that a good thing? 😨

I guess... by the way, your sentence about being drunk in the gutter had me laughing for a while. Everyone around me was probably thinking I was crazy or into drugs or both.

I have no idea who any of those people are.

They made Parn into a video game character?

Connor Franta is my boyfriend, but he doesn't know it yet. He's already taken :3

alvmew

Adopt a dog.

I probably will in about a year or two when I start law school, actually. We have a dog at home, but he's a big guy (Scott type American Bulldog) and isn't the best of friends with me. I want to get a cute little guy to live in my room and keep me company as I study
and as I spend the rest of life alone ;_;
. Lol.

VegiHam

Kinda new I guess? I only really posted in here when I first got accepted to gaf and haven't been back since Im not gay per se. I would consider myself a little curious thought
Ah Okay! You're still welcome here dude! (Or possibly dudette)
You mean 12 months, at least for me.
Turning 20 on Dec 27th.
Oh wow. So young. ;)
A friend of mine is 20 on the same day!
Two months for me ��
Oh wow! Awesome!

Kevyt

I probably will in about a year or two when I start law school, actually. We have a dog at home, but he's a big guy (Scott type American Bulldog) and isn't the best of friends with me. I want to get a cute little guy to live in my room and keep me company as I study
. Lol.

Small dogs are awesome.

I just turned 22 this past weekend.

Hello everybody :)

Happy belated birthday and welcome!! This thread is open to anyone regardless of their sexual orientation or gender :)

At least that's what I was told O: jk :p

Welcome!

Ah Okay! You're still welcome here dude! (Or possibly dudette)!

Small dogs are awesome.

Happy belated birthday and welcome!! This thread is open to anyone regardless of their sexual orientation or gender :)

At least that's what I was told O: jk :p

Welcome!

Thanks friends! Im definitely a dude. I've posted a pic before in FACEgaf if anyone wants to lurk on me hehe but yeah Im pretty active in steamgaf and I just wanted to see what's up in other communities. I've only really been a part of that one, posted a bit in rapgaf, and very little in here.

Mr. F

Banned
. Lol.

That's awesome, I was always jealous of friends with pets in uni. I'm adopting in the next couple of months after I settle into my new place, can't wait.

Monocle

I also get strong gay vibes from Shane Dawson and Sawyer Hartman, who both maintain they're straight. I don't follow either of them, but yeah. Whatever, they can do their own thing.

Kevyt

Thanks friends! Im definitely a dude. I've posted a pic before in FACEgaf if anyone wants to lurk on me hehe but yeah Im pretty active in steamgaf and I just wanted to see what's up in other communities. I've only really been a part of that one, posted a bit in rapgaf, and very little in here.

Well I hope you're here to stay! You're one of us now! ;)

It's stupid that you have to be 21 in the U.S. to drink though

I've had different types of wine and beer, and for some reason I just don't like alcoholic drinks... I'm sure I'm not the only one. Do I have to get really drunk for the first time to like alcohol? And yeah... it's interesting considering that you can smoke at 18 in the States.

I've had different types of wine and beer, and for some reason I just don't like alcoholic drinks... I'm sure I'm not the only one. Do I have to get really drunk for the first time to like alcohol? And yeah... it's interesting considering that you can smoke at 18 in the States.
I'm not a fan of drinking either, It's perfectly normal.

You dont really want to drink publicly anyway. Shit gets expensive, especially when you add tipping to the equation. One time i spent thirty bucks on three beers albeit pretty strong ones. Eight bucks a pop and i just gave her a ten each time since they have to deal with drunk people all night.

Meicyn

Gold Member
You need to try mix drinks. I can't stand wine or beer. Try a daiquiri, an appletini, or a sex on the beach next time. When made right, you don't taste the booze.

I personally dislike beer. I prefer liquor and some mixed drink. Every time I'm out I like to sample at least $50 to $100 woeth of drinks just to try new things lol

I personally dislike beer. I prefer liquor and some mixed drink. Every time I'm out I like to sample at least $50 to $100 woeth of drinks just to try new things lol
Sampling is fun! It's how I now know I do not like martinis, but like old fashioneds.

Yeah, it's kind of stupid. Even I, as someone who was always the good kid in high school, didn't last until 21 before I started drinking.

Kevyt

I'm not a fan of drinking either, It's perfectly normal.

Yeah the taste is just not appealing to me.

You need to try mix drinks. I can't stand wine or beer. Try a daiquiri, an appletini, or a sex on the beach next time. When made right, you don't taste the booze.

Hmmm... I'll have to try different drinks then, including the ones you mentioned. "Sex on the beach" sounds like a fun drink.

#TheOnePercent

Beer can be amazing too, there's shitton of different tasting one so people saying "I don't like beer" when they only tasted a few of them always seemed weird to me.

I've had different kinds of beer, they all taste the same to me.

Alrus

I like all type of booze except cheap supermarket whisky and vodka, oh and Captain Morgan with coke, they all trigger my gag reflex.

A good Gin is amazing, probably my favorite hard liquor.

Beer can be amazing too, there's shitton of different tasting one so people saying "I don't like beer" when they only tasted a few of them always seemed weird to me.

Meicyn

Gold Member
I remain open-minded, but I have yet to like any wine or beer I've been introduced to. The last beer I tried was from Angry Orchard. Didn't care for it.

Always up for recommendations.

Alrus

What don't you like about beers? If it's the bitterness it's now fairly easy to find pretty good fruit beers that aren't. (If you can find some Kriek Lambicus or other type of belgian fruit beer, they're delicious. A bit tart but not bitter at all).

I've had different kinds of beer, they all taste the same to me.

That's baffling really.

Any mixed drink that has red is always a win for me. Never can go wrong. Too bad I'm going to a Korean place this weekend. They don't do much as far as drinks though.

I remain open-minded, but I have yet to like any wine or beer I've been introduced to. The last beer I tried was from Angry Orchard. Didn't care for it.

Always up for recommendations.

Doesn't count, that shit is basically apple juice.

What are you looking for in a drink? May I recommend Karl Strauss Red Trolley Ale. Its pretty accessible from a beer standpoint. Not too sweet but still has tons of flavor. Maybe Im a bit bias since it was the first beer I purchased when I turned 21. Once you're ready to step it up, you can get the heavier Off The Rails that has a higher percentage but doesn't suffer the complete bitterness that comes with IPAs

Also, if anybody wants to add me on steam my screen name is Bubbavelli too!

Grakl

There's a lot of alcohol out there to try -- there's quite a few I like. Never really had beer or wine before, though.

You dont really want to drink publicly anyway. Shit gets expensive, especially when you add tipping to the equation. One time i spent thirty bucks on three beers albeit pretty strong ones. Eight bucks a pop and i just gave her a ten each time since they have to deal with drunk people all night.

True, but I would at least like to be able to get a nice drink with a nice dinner, hah.

http://kingddd94.tumblr.com/

Does my tumblr look decent? It's just the presentation, I will work on the content later

Lots o phalluses, eh?

DOWN

Banned

Dude isn't out?
Amazing right? I don't care for his videos, but I LOVE reading the comments trying to fool themselves into believing he is heterosexual. Trying to call every girl his 'maybe girlfriend.' It's amazing how much 12 year old girls want to believe when the guy dodges every bit of dating-related topics asked of him. Which is probably what is making it hardest to say anything to his audience.

I say I don't have gaydar, but even that guy sets mine off. More because of his avoiding any dating info about himself over anything else.

Grakl

I haven't. I may in the future, but I hear it's both costly and painful :p

Being that they stab an electrode into your hair follicle and zap the hell out of it.

It looks really cool tbh, and I hate the hair that I got. Pain would be worth it!

Mr_Zombie

Arcade Gannon would like to have a word with you. The finest gay doctor in the whole Mojave Desert.

tumblr_mc3wvjgo6e1rit1fvo1_500.gif

He is always in my party. Such a great character.

He's fun to talk to, but when it comes to support, I prefer Boon and his rifle. It would be nice to be able to walk with more than one human partner in the game. :(

Pfft. 1986 - that's the year. The year of Chernobyl disaster
and my birth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom