• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM8

Speaking of, this year I want to cease being bones and skin :( I don't even want to achieve a full athletic build, my "goal" would still be thin for most people's standards :p Why does exercise have to be such a grind? :(
why am I so lazy? :x

Grakl

Speaking of, this year I want to cease being bones and skin :( I don't even want to achieve a full athletic build, my "goal" would still be thin for most people's standards :p Why does exercise have to be such a grind? :(
It really is. I'm thinking about going to the gym for the new year, but tbh I just want to lose some body fat and not necessarily gain much muscle. And then I realize that it's a ton of fucking time to get good results. Gotta have good music!

Kevyt

It really is. I'm thinking about going to the gym for the new year, but tbh I just want to lose some body fat and not necessarily gain much muscle. And then I realize that it's a ton of fucking time to get good results. Gotta have good music!

Gym music is the worst... well most gyms have terrible music, imo.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Just do cardio if you're not interested in getting swole.

And it's not like you'll get swole overnight!

RM8

I want some muscle in my back / shoulders / arms. Honestly, just a bit would be a big upgrade :p I want some definition, and no, my clavicle and ribcage don't count :[

Lucario

Well it works as a quick reference. Still, I have very skinny arms but I have a big gut and huge manboobs that I want to get rid of. That's my plan for next year.

It works as a quick reference if you're surveying thousands of people at once, but even in that case, there are much better options. For individuals? Completely useless.

RM8

Something like this would be ideal for me:

ectomorph.jpg

That's probably easy enough to achieve / keep with a normal exercise routine :p

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Omg I found naughty pics my buddy took with my phone last time.

Embarrassing but hot. Lol.

deets

Why does exercise have to be such a grind? :(
why am I so lazy? :x

It doesn't. The trick is to

find some thing you enjoy doing: running, cycling, swimming, rock climbing, rowing, sports, etc. and the physical improvements will come as a side effect of doing something you enjoy. win-win.

but definitely don't force yourself to do exercise stuff that you don't enjoy doing. it's a recipe for failure.

Gym music is the worst... well most gyms have terrible music, imo.

my old gym (97-00) had the best music ever. All the big 90s hits (blu da ba dee, that one santana song, creed) over and over and over again. <3 I remember sitting in the lobby waiting for my parents to finish exercising (I was too young although the gym owner was cool and would let me use the equipment when it wasn't too busy), playing Pokemon Blue on my GameBoy Pocket and jamming along with the sweet 90s tunes. <3

RM8

Re-insalling stuff after formatting my PC. iTunes became a nightmare, there's no way I'm organizing that crap anytime soon :(

Ahasverus

Playing Skyrim. Enjoying the light snow fall we're getting here in utah.
I'd DIE for playing Skyrim on a snowy day. I live in a tropical country so I'm out of luck (for now) but some of my best gaming memores are playing skyrim with low fog and rain in the afternoon. Soo moody.
Cuddling with snow must be lovely too
Re-insalling stuff after formatting my PC. iTunes became a nightmare, there's no way I'm organizing that crap anytime soon :(
That's a typical vacations chore, specially if you have older relatives :p

Grakl

find some thing you enjoy doing: running, cycling, swimming, rock climbing, rowing, sports, etc. and the physical improvements will come as a side effect of doing something you enjoy. win-win.

but definitely don't force yourself to do exercise stuff that you don't enjoy doing. it's a recipe for failure.
Yeah, you're right. I should really do indoor bouldering and rock climbing again, it's so incredibly fun.

Kevyt

deets

It doesn't. The trick is to

my old gym (97-00) had the best music ever. All the big 90s hits (blu da ba dee, that one santana song, creed) over and over and over again. <3 I remember sitting in the lobby waiting for my parents to finish exercising (I was too young although the gym owner was cool and would let me use the equipment when it wasn't too busy), playing Pokemon Blue on my GameBoy Pocket and jamming along with the sweet 90s tunes. <3

So you like 90's music, what songs/tunes?

Hi guys wayya doin :)

Scratching my cats belly, hoping not to get scratched.

ectomorph.jpg

... I'm half tempted to send you an 'inspirational' pic based on my progress in the past six months. Maybe tomorrow. :p Anyways, Ratsky's correct! You have to put effort in, but if it's miserable, try something different. Although... As for getting into it in the first place, start slow, but be consistent. Create a routine. It doesn't matter how little exercise you do. If you do it in a routine, it'll eventually become second nature, and you can increase how much exercise you do. Just remember to take it easy to begin with, though.

Kevyt

Well it works as a quick reference. Still, I have very skinny arms but I have a big gut and huge manboobs that I want to get rid of. That's my plan for next year.

Yeah, that's what I wanted to say without being offensive. Your arms and face look skinny so I deduced that you're skinny but I meant it in a good way. :)

ectomorph.jpg

That guy has like 0% body fat.

Dany

Banned
He's haha

Hew almost here. I can't believe I'm so hyped for sex lol.

My hot bi buddy is coming over tomorrow. I am too excited.

He's hot as he'll and knows how to get things done. If you catch my drift.

&#128133;

I was being pg about it but yes. Guy pounds with the fury of mjolnir. For hours.

&#127877;

That's a shame. I'll make sure to enjoy my fun tomorrow for the both of us.

Haha I don't mean that in a braggy mean way. &#128541;

Omg I found naughty pics my buddy took with my phone last time.

mod6pfX.gif

Embarrassing but hot. Lol.

zokwG.gif

RM8

... I'm half tempted to send you an 'inspirational' pic based on my progress in the past six months. Maybe tomorrow. :p Anyways, Ratsky's correct! You have to put effort in, but if it's miserable, try something different. Although... As for getting into it in the first place, start slow, but be consistent. Create a routine. It doesn't matter how little exercise you do. If you do it in a routine, it'll eventually become second nature, and you can increase how much exercise you do. Just remember to take it easy to begin with, though.
It's just that, I guess, getting used to it :/ I do cycling sometimes, but I honestly don't enjoy it and I constantly keep thinking I want to be done with it already, lol.

That guy has like 0% body fat.
It's pretty low, but it's probably around 8-10%.

That design actually wasn't Platinum's - I think it carried over from the failed Kojima Productions version of the project. Though the internally-designed characters often had far more impressive butts than Raiden anyway.

tumblr_n9v8qqo9X31tbpb7so3_500.gif

Where were his alternate costumes? Mods can only do so much...
Sam should of been the star of the game. :/

Kevyt

It's just that, I guess, getting used to it :/ I do cycling sometimes, but I honestly don't enjoy it and I constantly keep thinking I want to be done with it already, lol.

It's pretty low, but it's probably around 8-10%.

Running or jogging large distances helps. Not the treadmill because it's not the same, but it also helps.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
As for getting into it in the first place, start slow, but be consistent. Create a routine. It doesn't matter how little exercise you do. If you do it in a routine, it'll eventually become second nature, and you can increase how much exercise you do. Just remember to take it easy to begin with, though.

This too.

Fuck no, he already does way too much for me. Once I get paid I'll probably put it towards a membership + equipment.

pffftt

Bladenic

im so fat and DISGUSTING

need to stop bitching and start working out as I once did as well as eat healthy

i want a body that someone would like to lick chocolate syrup off of

RM8

You're going to need to lift weights.
That's the hard part :p I'll google for stuff I can get done at home, because work makes it a bit hard for me to go to a gym Yup, it's an excuse, but it'd be easier for me to start like that.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I drank two 2 liter Sierra Mists over the course of 4 days. :/ gag i hate soft drinks and i never drink them but "its christmas so what the hey" but now i kind of regret it but life is short so why not blechh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom