• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Sitting here on South Beach contemplating life. It's so nice out here. I might move down here after school. :)
F3jDWTX.jpg

AKZmkOw.jpg

I don't want to leave. :(
I thought you lived in Florida

I'll try to keep that in mind.

Good gods, I have lost any sense of orientation. I bumped into my bathroom door two times before.

Glad to hear that you'll be joining me in the drinking, Khajitt brother!
This one has already started the inebriation in hopes of more quickly reaching drunken revelry. Started with a Strawberry Lambic (fruity, light beer) and have moved to a chocolate stout so dark I can't see through it, ha. You now officially have a Khajiit bro drinking with you in spirit!

Fake edit: oh whoops, this stout is 10% lol. I kinda forgot that. Oh well!

Once I finish off these craft beers, I'll be moving to car bombs and specialty shots.

Kinda related:

(Khajiit brothers: Inigo and Kharjo)
Adorable.

Khajiit for everyone!

Ja'Karzo, my main in ESO. Archer, thief, rogue.

My alt, Ri'Zahr-Jo, the mage.

ESO has a few LGB NPC questgivers throughout the game, and one such I encountered involved saving the male mate of another male Khajiit. Gay Khajiit! Even the mainline games weren't that ballsy.

Raz, Khajiitbro extraordinaire. He's seriously the best character in the game. So much wit.

Real edit: Oh and this picture I found which is adorable and technically SFW but just eyebrow-raising enough at first glance I'll link it instead.

Kevyt

This one has already started the inebriation in hopes of more quickly reaching drunken revelry. Started with a Strawberry Lambic (fruity, light beer) and have moved to a chocolate stout so dark I can't see through it, ha. You now officially have a Khajiit bro drinking with you in spirit!

Fake edit: oh whoops, this stout is 10% lol. I kinda forgot that. Oh well!

Once I finish off these craft beers, I'll be moving to car bombs and specialty shots.

Adorable.

Khajiit for everyone!

Ja'Karzo, my main in ESO. Archer, thief, rogue.

My alt, Ri'Zahr-Jo, the mage.

ESO has a few LGB NPC questgivers throughout the game, and one such I encountered involved saving the male mate of another male Khajiit. Gay Khajiit! Even the mainline games weren't that ballsy.

Raz, Khajiitbro extraordinaire. He's seriously the best character in the game. So much wit.

Real edit: Oh and this picture I found which is adorable and technically SFW but just eyebrow-raising enough at first glance I'll link it instead.

ESO? How's the game overall? I heard there were sever issues at launch and the game didn't live up to expectations. Also hows performance?

ESO? How's the game overall? I heard there were sever issues at launch and the game didn't live up to expectations. Also hows performance?
I liked it quite a bit, despite its numerous issues and flaws at launch. They've been pushing out sizable updates every 6-8 weeks as well, both adding endgame content, fixing bugs, and making a lot of balance and progression changes. Next big update (or the one after, can't remember) will be adding the beginning of the justice system, letting you steal from and kill NPCs, and the champion system, which is a complete re-do of the endgame progression.

If it ever goes to F2P, it's definitely worth it. Otherwise, maybe wait for a good sale and try it out for the free month.

Its worth the extra money.

Wow, you were not kidding on that aspect. It's crazy expensive everywhere I've checked except Amazon and even then it's at a 50% discount and is still quite expensive. Every account of it seems to suggest it's as good as you're implying though, so thanks for suggesting it while the deal is ongoing!

Anyway, I've no recommendations on the topic other than to try and avoid Durex Play Feel if possible. It's cheap, but quite thick, wears out fast, needs a lot to be adequate and is just quite unpleasant overall.

Oh and spit!? Oh my god El_Gato, what sort of masochists have you been with!? Wouldn't that hurt a lot and wear off super quick!?

Also, that beach looks heavenly.

Kevyt

I liked it quite a bit, despite its numerous issues and flaws at launch. They've been pushing out sizable updates every 6-8 weeks as well, both adding endgame content, fixing bugs, and making a lot of balance and progression changes. Next big update (or the one after, can't remember) will be adding the beginning of the justice system, letting you steal from and kill NPCs, and the champion system, which is a complete re-do of the endgame progression.

If it ever goes to F2P, it's definitely worth it. Otherwise, maybe wait for a good sale and try it out for the free month.

So you have completed the game's main story, or is there no main storyline, in the sense that it's all just missions with some narrative/level and progress?

So you have completed the game's main story, or is there no main storyline, in the sense that it's all just missions with some narrative/level and progress?
I completed the Aldmeri Dominion path of the game. The game has 3 different warring alliances, vying for control of the Imperial City: The Aldmeri Dominion (Khajiit, High Elves, Wood Elves); the Ebonheart Pact (Nord, Dark Elf, Argonian); and the Daggerfall Covenant (Breton, Redguard, Orc). Each one has its own long-running main quest, and a number of zones with their own quests (both one-off and zone-spanning), in addition to an overall main quest that's independent of the factions.

I completed the Aldmeri Dominion zones, the alliance questline, the main quest, and the available guild questlines. At launch, and until recently, the game was designed to have you run through the two remaining alliance chunks as the entirety of the endgame to hit VR10. I burned out since that's a fuckton of content, and I would rather experience it with my alts anyways.

Edit:
Loincloths are def godlike

Should be argonians though
Trying to hide my surprise at your obvious scale bias.

But Argonians are pretty rad too.

Holidays make me feel worthless, ugh. I just want this family reunions to stop and start working on administrative law and macroeconomics thingies.

Glad I have Love Live! and Desperate Housewives to keep me up >.<

Kevyt

I completed the Aldmeri Dominion path of the game. The game has 3 different warring alliances, vying for control of the Imperial City: The Aldmeri Dominion (Khajiit, High Elves, Wood Elves); the Ebonheart Pact (Nord, Dark Elf, Argonian); and the Daggerfall Covenant (Breton, Redguard, Orc). Each one has its own long-running main quest, and a number of zones with their own quests (both one-off and zone-spanning), in addition to an overall main quest that's independent of the factions.

I completed the Aldmeri Dominion zones, the alliance questline, the main quest, and the available guild questlines. At launch, and until recently, the game was designed to have you run through the two remaining alliance chunks as the entirety of the endgame to hit VR10. I burned out since that's a fuckton of content, and I would rather experience it with my alts anyways.

Edit:

Trying to hide my surprise at your obvious scale bias.

But Argonians are pretty rad too.

That sounds awesome. I'm glad the game doesn't have a linear storyline. Ill definitely keep an eye out for a discount.

Holidays make me feel worthless, ugh. I just want this family reunions to stop and start working on administrative law and macroeconomics thingies.

Glad I have Love Live! and Desperate Housewives to keep me up >.<

Why is that?

So I've started playing The Witcher. About four hours in and its starting to grab me. I kinda like the combat although I can see it getting supremely boring. It's like a rhythm game of sorts. Also, the sex scenes are ridiculous. I can't believe you get trading cards for getting laid. If only real life was like that

Kevyt

Baby spoon, Nabbit spoon

photoon12-29-14at6.526nuji.jpg

Oohh... just like in your avatar, right?

So I've started playing The Witcher. About four hours in and its starting to grab me. I kinda like the combat although I can see it getting supremely boring. It's like a rhythm game of sorts. Also, the sex scenes are ridiculous. I can't believe you get trading cards for getting laid. If only real life was like that

I would try tp catch them all lol

I played the witcher 1 and didn't really liked it. The combat isn't very good and the animations are outdated. Geralt looks funny in combat stance holding his sword. Nonetheless, the storyline is interesting. I want to know more about the Witcher's lore in time for the Witcher 3 so I'll have to force myself to play it.

Guys I dunno what to do with the guy from Chicago. He's perfect in every way, he even admited that he liked me a lot and talked about having me stay with him in Chicago for a few days. Today he switched his airline ticket. He was supposed go fly out tomorrow but extended till Friday. I told him not to, that I didn't want that pressure. But he did it any ways. I feel awful cuz I really fucking like this dude and this is only prolonging the inevitable .

maxcriden

Guys I dunno what to do with the guy from Chicago. He's perfect in every way, he even admited that he liked me a lot and talked about having me stay with him in Chicago for a few days. Today he switched his airline ticket. He was supposed go fly out tomorrow but extended till Friday. I told him not to, that I didn't want that pressure. But he did it any ways. I feel awful cuz I really fucking like this dude and this is only prolonging the inevitable .

What do you see as the inevitable here?

Grakl

Uh, what's the inevitable? LDRs are fine and can work fine.

maxcriden

For one, I have zero faith in LDR. Secondly I'm not even in the US. I'm in Toronto Canada, not even the same country. The inevitable is that it will be incredibly painful when he leaves and I'm not prepared for that.

Ah, I see. Well, you know, better to have loved and lost, SpaceBridge. You should watch Beautiful Life and then be glad that...yeah, no spoilers. It'll help you appreciate the time you get with loved ones! (Man, such a good show.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom