• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Yes, we are talking about a mute dragon. You're still not saying anything lol.

Like most of my posts. :p

Also, I edited my post.

Toothless reminds me of a salamander with bat wings. Hahaha.

Spongebob never recovered from season four. Simpsons has had some surprisingly decent episodes lately, but it's got a looooot of ground to make up.

Haven't watched SB in a while so i'll take your word. Same for the Simpsons.

Kevyt

So what?

I do think he was special, he was at least as good as Rowan Atkinson's Mr.Bean. And Toothless is up there on a level with them for me.

Mr. Bean has had a lot of films and TV stuff. Same for Mr. Charlie Chaplin, vs a salamander that's only had two films >.>

I love both HTTYD 1 & 2, but that comparison is far fetched.

Grakl

I don't think we've ever tried cartoons.. I much prefer having MMA/UFC or sports in the background.

Very, err..., inspiring. :)
Hah. UFC is fuckin great imo, really cool thing to watch.

That's reminds me: some people have music in the background to get their SO into the mood. I always thought music was distracting, though.

Mr. F

Banned
Spongebob never recovered from season four. Simpsons has had some surprisingly decent episodes lately, but it's got a looooot of ground to make up.

Hillenburg is returning to the show in 2015, excited to see if it makes any difference.

Kater

Banned
Mr. Bean has had a lot of films and TV stuff. Same for Mr. Charlie Chaplin, vs a salamander that's only had two films >.>

I love both HTTYD 1 & 2, but that comparison is far fetched.
Pfff, for me they are equal. Opinions and all that. Let us discontinue the fighting, Kangi and leonidas, these characters are all special. Let's leave it at that.

That's reminds me: some people have music in the background to get their SO into the mood. I always thought music was distracting, though.
I always have LDR in the back of my mind whenever I had sex since one of my former bfs played it on his CD player when we had some very intimate moments. Haha

Crystal Castles also always gets me in the mood.

Grakl

I always have LDR in the back of my mind whenever I had sex since one of my former bfs played it on his CD player when we had some very intimate moments. Haha

LDR? Lana Del Ray? I think the last time Lucario and I had something on was Good Kid Maad City, lol.

Do you have a boyfriend right now?

Kevyt

Pfff, for me they are equal. Opinions and all that. Let us discontinue the fighting, Kangi and leonidas, these characters are all special. Let's leave it at that.

I'm sure its the alcohol talking my friend. In any case, let us settle this in a mortal kombat style fight! :p

HylianTom

Banned

This'll sound weird, but most music ends-up making us laugh, throws us off of our groove. Like we're not able to keep straight faces with music playing.

Kater

Banned
LDR? Lana Del Ray? I think the last time Lucario and I had something on was Good Kid Maad City, lol.

Do you have a boyfriend right now?
Lana Del Ray, yeah.

No, I don't have one at the moment. That's why I'm so bored most of the time. :(

I'm sure its the alcohol talking my friend. In any case, let us settle this in a mortal kombat style fight! :p
It's not because of the alcohol, I really mean it.

Kevyt

Lana Del Ray, yeah.

No, I don't have one at the moment. That's why I'm so bored most of the time. :(

It's not because of the alcohol, I really mean it.

Argh.....

That's it, i'm done.

mad-at-theinternet.gif

:p

DOWN

Banned
This'll sound weird, but most music ends-up making us laugh, throws us off of our groove. Like we're not able to keep straight faces with music playing.
Songs with lyrics can definitely throw things off for a minute to have an awkward laugh. I don't mind having either something without lyrics or no music, but I wouldn't go out of my way for a soundtrack.

DOWN

Banned
Laughing during sex is good for your health.
Agreed, but that's different than the music being too cheesy or serious and thus an interruption, rather than a part of the chemistry. Either way, there should definitely be a willingness to laugh off small things and enjoy it.

Grakl

Nah, makes sense to me. Laughing during sex isn't always the best! It's so much easier to laugh with music or movies in the background.

Lana Del Ray, yeah.

Boo, I hope you get one soon.

music during sex is weird

Troof.

Kater

Banned
That's certainly an optimistic way of looking at it.
Imagine lying back on the bed with your lover on you and you laughing. How could that be taken as an insult or something. It's a simple statement for me, meaning that I'm satisfied. :3

Boo, I hope you get one soon.
I hope so too, I'd like to stop whining here so much about not having found the one and replace it with bragging about one. -.-

terrisus

Sex is overrated like Zelda.

8.8/10.

Too much nudity 7.5/10

It's a broken mess, 3/10
Online play is pretty good though
>.>

I think I've realized recently that I'm just a cartoon maniac. I would die happy if all I ever did was eat, drink, sleep, and watch cartoons.

I wouldn't need video games, a job, a boyfriend, or a life that involves going outside. Just strap me in and inject that animation into my veins.

member.php

But you could have a boyfriend to cuddle and fuck while watching cartoons, like How to Train Your Dragon.

image.php

What are your favorite cartoons?

Off the top of my head: Avatar, Animaniacs, Hey Arnold!, Gravity Falls, Invader Zim, Foster's, Courage...

Couldn't rank any of them beyond the first two, though.

Rocky and Bullwinkle, Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!, The Simpsons, David the Gnome, Hey Arnold!, Animaniacs, Top Cat, The Jetsons, Rescue Rangers, Garfield and Friends

Hmm... That'll work as something of a Top 10

Kater

Banned
Fuck yeah, and you can brag all you want. Are you doing anything in particular to try to get one?
Not at the current moment, but I'm thinking about trying online dating. But then, I don't have that much to show. Just a normal (almost pale) white guy who hasn't been to a barber shop for too long. :/

Grakl

Not at the current moment, but I'm thinking about trying online dating. But then, I don't have that much to show. Just a normal (almost pale) white guy who hasn't been to a barber shop for too long. :/
Nah, gaygaf can help you out. You look good, don't worry about it.

did you see transparent? if not watch that. i dont know what all shows youve watched so its hard to suggest something. do you have a followmytv account?

I have seen Transparent. Also the Knick, if that's also on the list. You're right this was a silly request, I don't have a followmytv account, I didn't even know that existed until just now. I tried watching Marco Polo because I saw you mention it but I kind of hated it and couldn't make it through the first 20 minutes even though I love the Song dynasty and shit.

Kater

Banned
Nah, gaygaf can help you out. You look good, don't worry about it.
I don't even know where to start though. I tried gayromeo (that's what it was called before) but that didn't get me any dates. And I don't have a smartphone, so no Grindr for me. -.-

I still haven't found some Europe-centric or international dating site which works for me so far.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I have seen Transparent. You're right this was a silly request, I don't have a followmytv account, I didn't even know that existed until just now. I tried watching Marco Polo because I saw you mention it but I kind of hated it and couldn't make it through the first 20 minutes even though I love the Song dynasty and shit.

marco polo isnt super compelling, you're right. i've still only seen the first two episodes but intend to watch the rest because i love period stuff and i want to see more of the mongols vs. china stuff.

have you seen penny dreadful? its very literary with lots of flowery monologues on the human condition and a tour de force performance by eva green

marco polo isnt super compelling, you're right. i've still only seen the first two episodes but intend to watch the rest because i love period stuff and i want to see more of the mongols vs. china stuff.

have you seen penny dreadful? its very literary with lots of flowery monologues on the human condition and a tour de force performance by eva green

I will check out penny dreadful, thanks. Rectify is like my favorite show ever and it seems like it might kind of match that description.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I will check out penny dreadful, thanks. Rectify is like my favorite show ever and it seems like it might kind of match that description.

rectify is great, although penny dreadful is a little different, heh. there are monsters (not a lot though) and it's more pulpy. it's also very slow moving. its v good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom