• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany

Banned
Are you two in a relationship already? Dating? or friends who wanna try dating?

LDR work if you don't see the inevitable as inevitable. It's painful and hurts when your SO leaves but constistant communication and affection goes a long way.

But if you don't want to consider doing that, explicitly tell him in person your stance of it.

And have fun while he's there and try not to dwell :)

Are you two in a relationship already? Dating? or friends who wanna try dating?

LDR work if you don't see the inevitable as inevitable. It's painful and hurts when your SO leaves but constistant communication and affection goes a long way.

But if you don't want to consider doing that, explicitly tell him in person your stance of it.

And have fun while he's there and try not to dwell :)

No not dating or relationship. Honestly we met online, on scruff app. I honestly went into it purely to hook up, but we've seen each other twice and we still haven't done it. Just talking, enjoying each other's company, cuddling and making out. It's very intense though. The feelings are mutual, I mean we connect on so many levels. He said that he hasn't met anyone that gets him. I told him that there are so many better guys out there, better looking, and he said that none as polite or attentive as me.

I can't put myself through this. Not again. :(

I know fuck all in the grand scheme of things, but one of the few things I do know is this: enjoy those feelings, or love, or whatever it is, for as long as you are able. Life is ugly, brutish, and full of enough heartbreak already. Fuck cutting it short or "prolonging the inevitable." You like him? Then FUCK everything else. Enjoy the moment, stop thinking so much, and worry about the rest as you come to it.

Grakl

No not dating or relationship. Honestly we met online, on scruff app. I honestly went into it purely to hook up, but we've seen each other twice and we still haven't done it. Just talking, enjoying each other's company, cuddling and making out. It's very intense though. The feelings are mutual, I mean we connect on so many levels. He said that he hasn't met anyone that gets him. I told him that there are so many better guys out there, better looking, and he said that none as polite or attentive as me.

You don't have to put faith in LDRs, but they can work. It sounds like it would be worth it for you.

Dany

Banned
My roommate got me
tumblr_m6qxqd0LYH1qcyr71.jpg
Ice mold shaped like balls for my whiskey.

He knows me so well :D Can't wait to trot them out new years. :D

DOWN

Banned

"You can still fail at what you don't want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love."

Guys I dunno what to do with the guy from Chicago. He's perfect in every way, he even admited that he liked me a lot and talked about having me stay with him in Chicago for a few days. Today he switched his airline ticket. He was supposed go fly out tomorrow but extended till Friday. I told him not to, that I didn't want that pressure. But he did it any ways. I feel awful cuz I really fucking like this dude and this is only prolonging the inevitable .
Someone great has crept into your life, on both his side and yours. i think its normal for both of your reactions. He wants to spend more time with you as do you, yet you want him to respect your personal feelings about making that kind of decision to stay regarding the flight. You two just met, You're still beginning to understand each other.

you guys have both jumped on this quick yet with his limited time in the area, and the intense spark that you've created together, its expected and i think that is fine but as you said its a lot of pressure. With that being said, enjoy the mans company. He loves you and you love him back. Even though there might be some hurt or pain, what could you take from him in these moments to enrich yourself. If you've already been through a LDR already and dont want to experience it again thats understandable, But see where this next few days takes you two. If you feel its worth continuing see how you two can pursuit this relationship and if not, see what terms you two end up on until he might show up once again. Keep us Updated, and of course if you need any more words just let us know

Someone great has crept into your life, on both his side and yours. i think its normal for both of your reactions. He wants to spend more time with you as do you, yet you want him to respect your personal feelings about making that kind of decision to stay regarding the flight. You two just met, You're still beginning to understand each other.

you guys have both jumped on this quick yet with his limited time in the area, and the intense spark that you've created together, its expected and i think that is fine but as you said its a lot of pressure. With that being said, enjoy the mans company. He loves you and you love him back. Even though there might be some hurt or pain, what could you take from him in these moments to enrich yourself. If you've already been through a LDR already and dont want to experience it again thats understandable, But see where this next few days takes you two. If you feel its worth continuing see how you two can pursuit this relationship and if not, see what terms you two end up on until he might show up once again. Keep us Updated, and of course if you need any more words just let us know

We've def jumped this full throttle. We spent over 8 hours together in his hotel room. I had to come home but he wants me to spend the night now and I feel drained. He's rekindled my hopes and is building my self esteem which had taken a beating recently. He's like my dream come to life: the guy you fantasize about, but then he turned out to be caring and emotional and intimate and affectionate. And I want to surrender to the feelings, but I know the outcome. Pain and tears. At one point I almost cried while he was on the phone for work. He saw me too. He reached out, held my hand and didn't let go. This is like a freaking gay romance film.

Grakl

We've def jumped this full throttle. We spent over 8 hours together in his hotel room. I had to come home but he wants me to spend the night now and I feel drained. He's rekindled my hopes and is building my self esteem which had taken a beating recently. He's like my dream come to life: the guy you fantasize about, but then he turned out to be caring and emotional and intimate and affectionate. And I want to surrender to the feelings, but I know the outcome. Pain and tears. At one point I almost cried while he was on the phone for work. He saw me too. He reached out, held my hand and didn't let go. This is like a freaking gay romance film.
You dont know the outcome, and you're not giving yourself a chance. You should be.

Kater

Banned
This one has already started the inebriation in hopes of more quickly reaching drunken revelry. Started with a Strawberry Lambic (fruity, light beer) and have moved to a chocolate stout so dark I can't see through it, ha. You now officially have a Khajiit bro drinking with you in spirit!
I had to puke before but I'm back and drunk again on Whiskey alone. Irish Car Bombs are good but I shouldn't drink more than 2 glasses of those.

Fake edit: oh whoops, this stout is 10% lol. I kinda forgot that. Oh well
Once I finish off these craft beers, I'll be moving to car bombs and specialty shots.

Khajiit for everyone!

Ja'Karzo, my main in ESO. Archer, thief, rogue.

My alt, Ri'Zahr-Jo, the mage.

ESO has a few LGB NPC questgivers throughout the game, and one such I encountered involved saving the male mate of another male Khajiit. Gay Khajiit! Even the mainline games weren't that ballsy.

Raz, Khajiitbro extraordinaire. He's seriously the best character in the game. So much wit.

Real edit: Oh and this picture I found which is adorable and technically SFW but just eyebrow-raising enough at first glance I'll link it instead.
Whoa, Khajitts in ESO look quite good!

And I love the Khajiit's at the link. :3
Yeah, they are hot.

Here is the one I made not so long ago, Ni'Marr.

Also, you should try out Inigo if you haven't already.

Sorry, passed out on the carpet before I could reply. Those Irish bombs were too much for me.

Kevyt

Yeah, your story reminds me a bit of a film I saw. Life imitates art.

Go for it, sometimes you have to work for what you want.
I met a great guy and it was a LDR we loved each other very much and we're still friends.

He gave me something no other locally did. See where it goes, it's still new so take your time and don't worry about what ifs.

DOWN

Banned
That's sweet as hell. Do yourself a favor and don't let go too soon either.

This all sounds really great tbh. Him taking your hand and everything, i wish i saw that happen thats really cute lol, but anyhow let me not digress.

You have the next few days left, at least until he'd visit once again which from what you're telling me i'm more than sure he will. You two just me, but no matter how fast you're going at it together, take this time to learn about one another more and find your own needs, his own and what you'd want together as a couple if it were to happen.

Shit, I'd bae him up if I was you tho lol. You two sound very happy even with the mix of emotions, I think that is worth something at least.
And when you have New Years sex and the "ball" drops :p teehee
it'll be a good way to end one year and bring in a new one.

B-Dex

Lordt. It was hot guys. Hot make out session on the counter with him between my legs and his manly parts pressed against mine. Then long hot session in the bedroom. Let's just say I was deeply moved.

Lol

Kevyt

Lordt. It was hot guys. Hot make out session on the counter with him between my legs and his manly parts pressed against mine. Then long hot session in the bedroom. Let's just say I was deeply moved.

Lol

I'm sure many things were moved. Congrats on the sex!

Sibylus

Banned

Lol
Preach s'more of that gospel, reverend!

Kangi

I think I've realized recently that I'm just a cartoon maniac. I would die happy if all I ever did was eat, drink, sleep, and watch cartoons.

I wouldn't need video games, a job, a boyfriend, or a life that involves going outside. Just strap me in and inject that animation into my veins.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

how bigs his d tho

im gonna need several more paragraphs outta you

Grakl

I think I've realized recently that I'm just a cartoon maniac. I would die happy if all I ever did was eat, drink, sleep, and watch cartoons.

I wouldn't need video games, a job, a boyfriend, or a life that involves going outside. Just strap me in and inject that animation into my veins.

But you could have a boyfriend to cuddle and fuck while watching cartoons, like How to Train Your Dragon.

Kater

Banned

If all I ever did all day was watching Disney films and cartoons, I'd be fine with that.

But sex is also great. Hm. Kinda torn.

Kevyt

Lover of cartoons? Never would have guessed cartoonphile had a sexual meaning. What are your favorite cartoons?

how bigs his d tho

im gonna need several more paragraphs outta you

Ditto.

Kangi

Lover of cartoons? Never would have guessed cartoonphile had a sexual meaning. What are your favorite cartoons?

Off the top of my head: Avatar, Animaniacs, Hey Arnold!, Gravity Falls, Invader Zim, Foster's, Courage...

Couldn't rank any of them beyond the first two, though.

Kevyt

I judge cartoons across the whole series. That would invalidate all three from being good enough. =p

Are you saying Sponge Bob is no longer good, or the Simpsons?

Why is that relevant?Why is that relevant? What you said is just a fact that everyone knows, and it doesn't make a difference.

A mute dragon >.>

Actually, toothless looks like a salamander with bat wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom