• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

I have no friggin' idea. Still haven't quite figured that one out.

Over time, I have noticed that chemistry and attraction are mysterious things. A person might think in his mind that he's unloveable/unattractive/unworthy/etc, while another person looking at him will completely dispute those ideas. I've seen it over and over again, and it's helped me a tiiiny bit. But those ideas still creep into my head.

Yeah I've seen it too. I can relate to it. I guess it means that bo matter what we think about ourselves, there's someone out there who'll think we're beautiful... at leat thats what i want to believe, lol

Oh I know I have low self esteem. Lol, I celebrate it. It defines me. Like chains dragging me. It's my thing...my shtick. Years and years of it.
I'm gonna leave him alone. I'll message him later...probably when I'm drunk.

I don't know about that... wouldn't it be better to message him while sober?

Edit: oh, you already messaged him.

Happy nye cutiies😍

Have fun :)

Happy New Year Dany!! :3

xxoooxxoooxxoo :p

Why hasn't Mumei dropped by to wish us a Happy New Year? :(
tumblr_inline_n6g3lsqMbb1rl5ma0.png

I did, he said it's best to drop it before someone gets hurt. Last message he sent me.

This is where you convince him that you've had a realization and you're open to being hurt, because anything worth pursuing has the potential to cause us pain. He has kind of been doing the heavy lifting so far, him backing off is probably just his measure of self-preservation finally kicking in, it's not final unless you really do just want an out from all of this. But you have to be decisive, for your sake and his.

DOWN

Banned
Oh I know I have low self esteem. Lol, I celebrate it. It defines me. Like chains dragging me. It's my thing...my shtick. Years and years of it.
I'm gonna leave him alone. I'll message him later...probably when I'm drunk.
I did, he said it's best to drop it before someone gets hurt. Last message he sent me.

I have only two friends, been invited to maybe 3 parties since high school that my parents weren't going to, and never have asked anyone out, etc.

I'm not a confident guy and I don't have many people who have wanted to talk to me outside of school or work, but dang I sure like to think we'll all find someone perfect for us, knowing none of us are perfect ourselves. Give yourself a real shot until you find it SpaceBridge.

Caladrius

Happy New Year ya tosh kiboshes (I'm 4 hours or so early in my timezone, but what the hell ever.)

I want to work and go to school full time this year.

I need to, anyway.

All I know is, I serve in a non-combat role, so I have zero complaints to make about any conditions I'm living in. There are plenty of people dealing with worse crap than I ever have, military or otherwise.

Very true. I don' event want to think about what the hell goes on in field positions.

(My dad's an NCO, so he didn't get a particularly dangerous assignment himself.)

Sunn O))) put out an album with Scott Walker a few months back, duder.

Whoops, didn't hear about it for some reason. Thanks for the heads-up.

Kevyt

Ugh... one of my mom's friends is making gay jokes... makes me feel uncomfortable, and I'm the only one who doesn't laugh. They're the usual cliche and stereotypical jokes.

Edit: guy depilates his eyebrows, bwahahaha.

DOWN

Banned
Ugh... one of my mom's friends is making gay jokes... makes me feel uncomfortable, and I'm the only one who doesn't laugh. They're the usual cliche and stereotypical jokes.

Edit: guy depilates his eyebrows, bwahahaha.
When he said he depilates his eyebrows I hope you yelled SUPER HOMO

Shinobix

Happy new year. I almost finish my first year of specialty as a pediatrician. Can't wait to be in second year (first year is the hardest). Love-life is kind of shitty. I have a boyfriend who is doing a masters degree in London so we've been apart since september. He has self-esteem issues and thinks I shouldn't be with him. We had a big fight about one month ago because I didn't tell him I went out with my friends. I hate asking for permission/letting know every step I take. He is constantly telling me I should be with someone else and I'm kind of getting sick of it. Most of my friends are getting married and I feel like I'm stuck. Hope next year brings good surprises, I think I need them.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I'm watching Six Feet Under for the first time and David is my favorite character. I see a lot of myself in him, for better and for worse (mostly for worse). I always perk up when Michael C. Hall's on the screen. :)

The cop is really hot as well.

I hope you didnt take my posts as being too pointed. i was just joking around. If thats your thing you should do it!
No worries. I'm very confident in what I like. :)

My taste is clothes is a bit out there to some people, but I work in fashion and it's something I really care about so I like to push the boundaries a bit.

scarlet

Got my MASSIVE X OC Sweatshirt back in the right size now. :3

Q21xr8l.jpg

Love it. <3 <3 <3

The short is too expensive, do they already sell this in retail in japan? Last time i heard it's still a plan

Going to japan there next month, hopefully there's something in Shinjuku

Captcha

I dragged 2 of my (straight) friends to a gay club FINALLY (they never want to come with me!) and it was hilarious. They're both really good looking guys and were getting hit on left and right looking like deer caught in headlights. I'm drunk and it's cold. Happy new years, gays :).

Kevyt

that's my word!

Happy New Year to ye all, many non-binary people to all of you

Yep :)

I dragged 2 of my (straight) friends to a gay club FINALLY (they never want to come with me!) and it was hilarious. They're both really good looking guys and were getting hit on left and right looking like deer caught in headlights. I'm drunk and it's cold. Happy new years, gays :).

lol, they must be really good friends. I want to take my straight friends too. Happy New Year Captain Cha-cha :p

I'm about 8 hours late but Happy New Year guys! :)

I've also got some bad news already. My phone dropped on the concrete last night and it no longer registers touch responses. It's a brick right now. I don't suppose someone has $175 for me to pay the insurance deductible. This sucks. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom