• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

I'm about 8 hours late but Happy New Year guys! :)

I've also got some bad news already. My phone dropped on the concrete last night and it no longer registers touch responses. It's a brick right now. I don't suppose someone has $175 for me to pay the insurance deductible. This sucks. :(

What kind of phone do you have?

7:22 am here and I'm still awaken, I'm feeling so stuffed and drunk

The aftermath.

Rayis

Real Pic January is my favorite time of the year cuz people show how attractive they are

which is why I don't participate

daripad

So HippieHobo is a qt, huh?

Real Pic January is my favorite time of the year cuz people show how attractive they are

which is why I don't participate

I wouldn't be surprised if you were attractive and you just don't like yourself

Ahasverus

This is me every RPJ here

41496-joker-well-hello-beautiful-gif-yE8U.gif

Happy 2015 to everyone in this thread! (And by extension the rest of PeasantsGAF~ hoho)

I celebrated NYE with the family and such, but it was cool, as we went to a theatre~

Oh! And biggest news is, I got a dog! His name is Nico (totally unrelated to Love Live ofc... I guess) and he is a too cute Shih Tzu :3 He's definitely bringing the joy to all of us these Holidays!~ I was saving up money for a whole year to get one dog of this race, and at last the day has come!

I'll have to read thoroughly all your posts, can't wait to see in which
sexy
ways you've spent your first hours into 2015.

Delio

Happy 2015 to everyone in this thread! (And by extension the rest of PeasantsGAF~ hoho)

I celebrated NYE with the family and such, but it was cool, as we went to a theatre~

Oh! And biggest news is, I got a dog! His name is Nico (totally unrelated to Love Live ofc... I guess) and he is a too cute Shih Tzu :3 He's definitely bringing the joy to all of us these Holidays!~ I was saving up money for a whole year to get one dog of this race, and at last the day has come!

sexy

Aw I really want a dog but my grandpa im living with atm doesnt want dogs in the house. Which is weird cause when we were kids we had a dog in the house all the time.

Rayis

So HippieHobo is a qt, huh?

I wouldn't be surprised if you were attractive and you just don't like yourself

While I do think is possible someone could find me attractive I'm definitely nowhere near conventionally attractive, I was trying to take a selfie right now and I decided that I looked awful in every angle I tried, I feel like is much easier to show myself in real life because you have to show yourself and can't hide any aspect of yourself you don't like, in the internet I have control of the parts of me I do not want to show, it's one of the reasons I really dislike online dating profiles.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
While I do think is possible someone could find me attractive I'm definitely nowhere near conventionally attractive, I was trying to take a selfie right now and I decided that I looked awful in every angle I tried, I feel like is much easier to show myself in real life because you have to show yourself and can't hide any aspect of yourself you don't like, in the internet I have control of the parts of me I do not want to show, it's one of the reasons I really dislike online dating profiles.

BDD?

Kevyt

sexy

Post some pics of the doge plz.

Same here. I rather meet someone in person than through pictures. But I guess there are situations where it's okay abd the only way to meet someone.

Kater

Banned
Gods, I was totally drunk in that tinychat. That's so embarrassing. :/

And I lost like every single MK game with delio. He's just too pro. Or I was too drunk.

Captcha

I know it always comes off as a platitude, but we are our own worst critics. Realizing that is one of the things that helped me start putting myself out there again. Pretty much no one is going to spend as much time as we ourselves do looking at our face at every possible angle and in every conceivable light. Worrying like we might lose our modeling contract if we don't find that right pose that makes us look presentable. I'd be willing to bet money you look far better than you think you do. I agree about online dating, though. Taking good pictures is hard and its basically 100% looks online.

Ahasverus

I'd miss my Avatar, but I knmow there's not much difference

r9F2rQV.png

Gods, I was totally drunk in that tinychat. That's so embarrassing. :/

And I lost like every single MK game with delio. He's just too pro. Or I was too drunk.
He's good with fingers *wink wink*

terrisus

Yeah, I know I'm not attractive at all.

I guess it doesn't really matter, since I'm married, but still.

7threst

Every RPJ is the same story, so many handsome people on GAF. I have to avoid that thread after I posted in it just to not give every poster compliments on how great they look haha :)

Kinky.

Yeah, that too.

Aw, thanks. :3

What was going on with that cam with the girls dancing off her butt, did that go any further?
And did the guys
strip
as well?
Not just the shirts I mean. Talking about showing themselves in their briefs.

Wait...what? Did I miss something? The only shirtless person I saw was
Parn

Ahasverus

Indeed.

Also not too far off from Asexual, if one wants the A to be that as well.
Although I still maintain I'm not completely asexual, I just have an extremely low sex drive. That's more than enough to make me stand out though, apparently >.>

Well Terri, it's not because you're here, but have you thought that, you know, perhaps your sex drive might not come from women? Who knows..

Delio

Kinky.

Yeah, that too.

Aw, thanks. :3

What was going on with that cam with the girls dancing off her butt, did that go any further?
And did the guys
strip
as well?
Not just the shirts I mean. Talking about showing themselves in their briefs.

Nah nothing else happened with them. That one guy who was calling a sex hotline did get down to his boxers but I got rid of him XD

Kevyt

Every RPJ is the same story, so many handsome people on GAF. I have to avoid that thread after I posted in it just to not give every poster compliments on how great they look haha :)

Nothing wrong with complimenting someone. I can't help myself but compliment someone, I'm glad Gaf is very open and cool about it :)

I can't just compliment a dude in real life without fear of getting punched in real life, but in Gaf I can :p

This is my home :(

Well you look like everyone's cool proffessor :D

Ohhh.

Wait...what? Did I miss something? The only shirtless person I saw was
Parn

Parn was shirtless? Darn, I missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom