• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

Well Terri, it's not because you're here, but have you thought that, you know, perhaps your sex drive might not come from women? Who knows..

The only person to ever hit on me in my entire life was a guy in my 9th-grade Latin class.
Maybe I should've taken that as a hint at something >.>

But, nah, don't have any interest in guys.

Plus, women are sexy <3
It's just that I'm not that interesting in actually having sex >.>

Kevyt

The only person to ever hit on me in my entire life was a guy in my 9th-grade Latin class.
Maybe I should've taken that as a hint at something >.>

But, nah, don't have any interest in guys.

Plus, women are sexy <3
It's just that I'm not that interesting in actually having sex >.>

Was he cute?

7threst

Well you look like everyone's cool proffessor :D

Haha, thanks :)

Nothing wrong with complimenting someone. I can't help myself but compliment someone, I'm glad Gaf is very open and cool about it :)

I can't just compliment a dude in real life without fear of getting punched in real life, but in Gaf I can :p

Yeah I know I can here, it's just that I don't want to clutter the thread with compliments hehe!

Sucks though that you can't compliment a guy in real life. :(
They're not supportive and open where you live?

The other dudes (well, some of them) got shirtless too. But that was at a very late time, it was already morning for some in the chat.

Damn. I left at 11:30 my time. Just about the time when you all were playing MK.

Nah nothing else happened with them. That one guy who was calling a sex hotline did get down to his boxers but I got rid of him XD

I miss all the fun stuff

Kevyt

Haha, thanks :)

Yeah I know I can here, it's just that I don't want to clutter the thread with compliments hehe!

Sucks though that you can't compliment a guy in real life. :(
They're not supportive and open where you live?

I'd say yes, the place where I live is pretty open and supportive. However, you never know lol.

Caladrius

I have satyriasis, thnx (horny goat men are my spirit animal).

But yeah happy new year and stuff. Even though the new year should follow the vernal equinox.

My spirit animal is probably a viper or something. :[

And we're stuck with the Gregorian Calendar forever for some reason.

Kevyt

My spirit animal is probably a viper or something. :[

And we're stuck with the Gregorian Calendar forever for some reason.

Caladrius! Join RPJ :3

Because you asked if I change my avi like you guys? Nah, that's okay. Asking doesn't hurt.

Tbh, I don't like the idea of having my own face stare at me all the time. :/

Nah, I asked if my German was okay. You corrected me yesterday remember? Mein vs meime, and liebe vs lieber.

Kevyt

Nice, don't they just bring lots of joy?.
I never had a dog before but friends with dog owners.

My ex would get mad that his dog liked me better lol he would lay on my lap and not his.

They do! I don't know what I'm gonna do when they eventually pass away. My dog is 10 years old, we've been through so much together. But he is getting old and weaker. I: My other teo cats are still young,.One is 1 1/2 years old and the other one is six months old.

They do! I don't know what I'm gonna do when they eventually pass away. My dog is 10 years old, we've been through so much together. But he is getting old and weaker. I: My other teo cats are still young,.One is 1 1/2 years old and the other one is six months old.

It's gonna be tough when it happens. Peanut came at the right time, her mother was a stray I took in.
I had no idea she was pregnant until it was time lol. She gave birth to 5 kittens so I had them plus my 17 year old cat.

My 17 year old was eventually put down but I had the mom and her babies. I found them all homes and kept peanut.

Kevyt

It's gonna be tough when it happens. Peanut came at the right time, her mother was a stray I took in.
I had no idea she was pregnant until it was time lol. She gave birth to 5 kittens so I had them plus my 17 year old cat.

My 17 year old was eventually put down but I had the mom and her babies. I found them all homes and kept peanut.

Yeah... unfortunately it's gonna be hard. I:

That was very nice of you to take in a stray cat. :)

But you're cute, when you're not upside down....or possibly ;)

He'ssss mineee!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom