• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Oh sugarpie, I'm sorry... :(

Would be Meine Schatzy for a guy be okay?
"Mein Schatzi", not "mein Schatzy" (also, "meine is referring to the female gender, "mein" would refer to a male gender). There's no y in the German pet name for a guy or girl you like. It's "Mausi" (Mouse) or "Schatzi" (Treasure).

garyBig and I should educate y'all on German language some more. Heh.

daripad

Resolutions?

- Lose weight and get fitter
- Try to tell my father about my problems (and see if I can come out already)
- Study as much as I've been doing, if not more
- Keep improving my self esteem
- Keep learning French
- Write something

That's too much but I think I can do everything or most of them this time.

Delio

Resolutions?

- Keep learning French
- Write something

Thats one thing I can add to my list. Work on my self esteem and just keep telling myself im handsome even before I lose weight.

daripad

Thats one thing I can add to my list. Work on my self esteem and just keep telling myself im handsome even before I lose weight.

I really don't know how I managed to improve mine, considering I gained a lot of weight and people making fun of me frequently.

Kevyt

At best I think it'll be a vice my loved ones (hopefully) put up with :p

;)

"Mein Schatzi", not "mein Schatzy" (also, "meine is referring to the female gender, "mein" would refer to a male gender). There's no y in the German pet name for a guy or girl you like. It's "Mausi" (Mouse) or "Schatzi" (Treasure).

Yes, I could use a two on one lessons for my German. Gato and garyBig as my teachers. Two on one :p

My friend told me about meine liebe and meine schatzy. But she's a girl so it all makes sense now.

Resolutions?

- Keep learning French
- Write something

Bonjour, ça va?

Neunundneunzig Luftballons?

Hast du estwas zeit fur mich?

alvmew

One day left of 2014.

This year certainly flew by.

GUIS, whats your most memorable moment of this year?

I have a few:

- coming out (specific mentions to my two best friends and mom)
- I had my first.... everything this year (first kiss, sex, and everything in between; first date; first boyfriend; first getting dumped by said boyfriend)

Quite a year. As for resolutions, I want to lose some weight, gain some muscle, and acquire some more friends (I lack severely in that department and all of my co-workers now are middle aged blahs) and a boyfriend. :3

No thanks. I had enough of that in HS. I lost it at all the variations of the word "The" you have.

Kater

Banned
Resolutions?

- Keep learning French
- Write something

Hey, you at least are confident enough to post selfies and all that. That's a lot of progress. First step on accepting yourself.

Oh, and please learn some German too
Schwanz means cock, remember that one. ^^

Neunundneunzig Luftballons?
Of course you'd know Nena as a "old man". That song is awful. Do you know this one as well?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVikZ8Oe_XA

#GoofyGermanMusic

;)

Yes, I could use a two on one lessons for my German. Gato and garyBig as my teachers
When I'm drunk I get the urge to top someone so it would be possible. Normally I'm more of a bottom. :p

No thanks. I had enough of that in HS. I lost it at all the variations of the word "The" you have.
It's three different articles, what's so hard about that? ("Das, der & die")

Almost 1 am here and we just got electricity lol. Happy new year loevlies!!!!!
A happy new year to you as well Art, my fellow European. :3

daripad

Hey, you at least are confident enough to post selfies and all that. That's a lot of progress. First step on accepting yourself.

My plan was to start German this year but instead started French because it fitted better on my schedule so I think I'll try again this year or once my French is decent. But I still want to learn it and I'm going yo do that, I promise :)

Gotta stay positive thats all. I gained weight and I'm at a size I really dont want to be at for long.

Yeah, think about your strengths and abilities and just try to be happy with what you are/have, it is so good to he fine with yourself :) I hope it works for you.

Bonjour, ça va?

Ça va bien, et tu?

Kater

Banned
Well plans fell through and now I'm spending New Years by myself. Kind of an appropriate way to end a really shitty year.
Sending some E-hugs and positive vibes to you, Prompto.

Leave it all behind and start a new chapter in the new year, if possible!

My plan was to start German this year but instead started French because it fitted better on my schedule so I think I'll try again this year or once my French is decent. But I still want to learn it and I'm going yo do that, I promise :)

Maybe I can teach you something about the German language in a chat. Shoot me PM if you want to know more about German. Or if you just want to chat.

I just got Skype and I only have 2 friends, I'm so lonely. :p

Delio

GQBwKa1l.jpg

I need to shave.

terrisus

Yeah but than you have all the variations in when you have to use it/gender differences versus one word in english.

That's the thing about foreign languages versus english. English is a lot more fluid where as most european languages are stricter in their rules.

edit: Did you just insult 80s music? If I remembered how to do the angry face smilie I would be so posting that right now.

Kevyt

Of course you'd know Nena as a "old man". That song is awful. Do you know this one as well?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVikZ8Oe_XA

#GoofyGermanMusic

When I'm drunk I get the urge to top someone so it would be possible. Normally I'm more of a bottom. :p

A happy new year to you as well Art, my fellow European. :3

You're a bottom? O:

Yeah, think about your strengths and abilities and just try to be happy with what you are/have, it is so good to he fine with yourself :) I hope it works for you.

Ça va bien, et tu?

Et toi*?

Ça va comme ci comme ça. J'espere manger beaucoup. :D

Kater

Banned
GQBwKa1l.jpg

I need to shave.
I want to hug you. :3

So cute.

The guy at the start of the video is pretty hot.

Ycl465r.png

99 Luftballons is a really bad song in my opinion.
Meh, that one is just weird :þ
Try this one then:
watch
from Die Ärzte (The doctors).

In related German music discussion, in high school it was pretty nifty being able to put Du Hast on a graphing calculator
Rammstein sucks, lol

terrisus

Rammstein sucks, lol

That's not the point, silly.
The point was having "music" on a graphing calculator.

Music played by getting an adapter to connect headphones to the link port, and the program sending a series of connections through the link port that created a series of sounds sound.

Crazy kids and their MP3 players and what-have-you these days

lawn.gif

Kater

Banned
Ive been told I give great hugs.
I love hugs from big guys. :3

Nah, they're good.
Pft. Rammstein is the worst German band ever. Like really.

Broaden you horiton and listen to more German artists and you'll find that out for yourself.

It's one of my favorite songs :(
It's a really bad song though. Get some better taste in German music, yo.

Music played by getting an adapter to connect headphones to the link port, and the program sending a series of connections through the link port that created a series of sounds sound.

lawn.gif

I forgot to include the link in my last post to the Die Ärzte song (Junge = Boy) so here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAEQFk6ZhJ0

Kevyt

I love hugs from big guys. :3

Last one I got was from a friend who hugged me after I came out to him (he's straight) but man is he cuddly. He's as big as you, I'd say. Mhm.

Sorry if that came across as creppy, I just wanted to compliment you. >.>

Pft. Rammstein is the worst German band ever. Like really.

Broaden you horiton and listen to more German artists and you'll find that out for yourself.

What German music/artists do you recommend?

terrisus

Que es eso?

Es Latin.

---->

In related German music discussion, in high school it was pretty nifty being able to put Du Hast on a graphing calculator

lawn.gif

<3

Kangi

Apparently I have a successful tumblr page now and I've only made two posts. Even though I feel like an old man who has no idea what any of it means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom