• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ties

Banned
hi every1

sorry i haven't posted in here in months

i have been training for the marines and trying to get my life together

but i think I'm mostly ready so hi again!

Sai-kun

Banned
Seek Medical Attention

favorite picture on the web

Disgusting. I really can't stand gay misogynists - was he at least temporarily banned?

He was banned for a time, but unfortunately is still with us.

hi every1

post nudes

There's no need for me to get tested...

foreveralone.jpg

Hey hippie ;)

Putting the name of the thing you're spoiling in the spoiler tag isn't how spoiler tagging should work, ideally. :)

If anyone ever feels like I'm dominating the conversation too much (since, I am on these boards far too much in general...) or sidetracking necessary discussions, or not being considerate of others, or anything like that, just tell me and I'll back off/try to adjust.
It could be offensive but I consider you to be part of the community, whether or not you consider yourself asexual-enough.

Kater

Banned
Everyone please just know that following a six pack of heavy beer with a burrito is a perfect yet dangerous combination
Kebaps > Burritos

Probabaly like "Oh look at these guys that wont get my dick."?
What a tease. ;_;

hi every1

Hi Ties, glad to see you again! Good to hear that you are at least trying. I'm in the same boat, still trying to keep a workplace. Hang in there!
Damn, take away my secret weapon (and weakness), why don't you. :p Don't worry, I'm sure we could come up with something, or just agree to a 1 for 1 drink rule, without it being the exact same. I've got a bottle of the usual basics (excluding gin, which isn't my thing), and liqueurs like Amaretto, Kahlua, Baileys, etc. So I'm flexible. Just let me know, heh!
We could do White Russians, I can take those with ease. Creamy goodness. :3

Ties

Banned
post nudes
oh heavens no

i don't need anyone to see my less than remarkable body lmao

welcome back *.*
thank you sis *.*

Marines are ridiculously hot. There aren't enough of them on base.
they definitely worked for their bodies! after training for several months to even get into basic training i can say that i have definitely pushed myself to my physical limit... it's ridiculous to say the least.

Good luck Ties. I hope everything goes well for you.[/QUOTEThank you so much, Del!]

Hi Ties, glad to see you again! Good to hear that you are at least trying. I'm in the same boat, still trying to keep a workplace. Hang in there!
Thank you! I wish you the best as well.
I dislike it when they intentionally shave their chests when they are hairy/ Bearish marines <3 <3 <3

But man in uniform are hot anyway I think :)
as far as i know its protocol to shave any body hair that you might have

i can't have any facial hair nor can i have more than 2 inches of hair on my head as part of my enlistment.

Delio

You still remember me? (Changed my avi a lot in recent months)
If so, yay! :3

That's my curse.

Just endless teasing. I need to get more confident. :/

You should. Since you are handsome as all heck.

Nudes are meh anyway, undies > *

Someone that shares my love of colorful undies :) I know some people find it odd when I prefer seeing a guy in tight undies over being flatout nude.

Caladrius

what in god's name

god is real

you have permission to rape me

Cannon's attractive, but this is too much!

And if I want a guy to do terrible things to me I don't tell him up until the subject of S&M pops up.

hi every1

Yooooo, welcome back!

7threst

as far as i know its protocol to shave any body hair that you might have

i can't have any facial hair nor can i have more than 2 inches of hair on my head as part of my enlistment.

Waaah really? Damn!!! I didn't know that. No bear marines then for me lol!

Just joking around of course. Cool you're posting here again. I just recently started posting here again. Somehow gaming-section keeps sucking up my GAF-time.

Meicyn

Gold Member
So is this just a thread for everyone to converse with each other, or is there a set topic?

With that said...hello.
Hello. It's a thread with topics that naturally change with the flow of conversation. The primary theme though, revolves around sexuality that isn't of the hetero nature (though such people are welcome to participate).

But you are already so open. Like going on a relatively public chat. I was mostly just embarrassed most of the time. (Plus my English and my accent were terrible lol)

Well that too.
You're thinking of sex in public places, right?

Yeah... :3

that was the joke yes

Elitist1945

On any given day we're talking about different things. It all comes back to being queer though, eventually.

Hello. It's a thread with topics that naturally change with the flow of conversation. The primary theme though, revolves around sexuality that isn't of the hetero nature (though such people are welcome to participate).

Thank you both. Hope to participate in the conversations.

Delio

But you are already so open. Like going on a relatively public chat. I was mostly just embarrassed most of the time. (Plus my English and my accent were terrible lol)

Your accent was adorable stop. As for being open if you were to meet me in person you'd see how quiet I am. Online it's pretty easy for me to open up and chat to people.

Thought some sort of cute guy was hitting on me at Starbucks, but he also might of been feeling me out for some sort of business thing. (Either way nothing happened.)

:/

whynotboth.jpg

I like both.
The only correct answer.

Your accent was adorable stop. As for being open if you were to meet me in person you'd see how quiet I am. Online it's pretty easy for me to open up and chat to people.
I understand exactly what you mean. Story of my life, honestly. I've gotten much better in recent years and once I warm up I'm much less shy and quiet. Still, I'm only open online about a lot of myself in a way I still can't bring myself to be in person.

Kater

Banned
that was the joke yes
You are way too predictable. :D

I really don't like my voice, and my accent shines through so much when I talk in English. Plus I was very nervous since I talked to a native speaker.

Oh, but you seemed so chill in the chat. Sorry for basing my assumptions of what you are like on that by the way. I hope that didn't offend you. You have quite a deep voice by the way. :D

hi every1

welcome back
how hot are the marines

So is this just a thread for everyone to converse with each other, or is there a set topic?

With that said...hello.
hi, you could bring up pokemon if you want a set topic.
Cannon's attractive, but this is too much!

And if I want a guy to do terrible things to me I don't tell him up until the subject of S&M pops up.

Yooooo, welcome back!
does this mean you've had guys do terrible things to you before

Elitist1945

Bah, Pokémon didn't exist when I was 10 >.>

Pokémon Blue came out in the US when I was in high school.

As you can see from my avatar, I'm a PlayStation guy. The only time I've played Nintendo was when my sisters let me use their GBA/GCs. That said, Animal Crossing is bloody awesome.

Golnei

Thought some sort of cute guy was hitting on me at Starbucks, but he also might of been feeling me out for some sort of business thing. (Either way nothing happened.)

:/

Couldn't it have been both?

Why not both? My favorite pictures is where I get just a little peek

Also acceptable. Hence the appeal of anything wet, as well as translucent lace.

The only correct answer.

I understand exactly what you mean. Story of my life, honestly. I've gotten much better in recent years and once I warm up I'm much less shy and quiet. Still, I'm only open online about a lot of myself in a way I still can't bring myself to be in person.

I can empathise - though I'm getting a little better in regards to introversion and actually have a lot of trouble shutting my mouth when I'm with people I am comfortable with; anonymous online conversation still allows me to be open about things that'd be far too awkward to discuss with friends, or which they have no point of reference for. Which is probably a good thing - the internet exists so you don't have to destroy all of your human relationships by spouting off about your fetishes / hyperconsumer media opinions at every possible opportunity.

wow this post......................

love yourself!

The truth hurts, apparently.

Sadly I haven't played Pokemon since I was 10 - perhaps this gives me a reason to play it again...I do have a 3DS I don't use.
You should play XY or ORAS! Modern Pokemon games are quite different from what they were back then.

Or Shin Megami Tensei?

Please don't tell me I'm the only Megatennist Gay-GAFfer here :(
you are tbh
I played Strange Journey, Devil Survivor, P3P,P3FES, and P4 lol

i only played persona 4 golden and it's trash
what the fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom