• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

7threst

i only played persona 4 golden and it's trash

dN55D94.gif

:(

Kevyt

lol.

if it makes you feel any better, i'd sleep with you

But you're a fish. I wouldn't mind getting fishted though.

hi every1

sorry i haven't posted in here in months

i have been training for the marines and trying to get my life together

but i think I'm mostly ready so hi again!

Hi Ties! You're gonna stick for a while?

Hey hippie ;)

Haiiii :3

Golnei

you are tbh
I played Strange Journey, Devil Survivor, P3P,P3FES, and P4 lol

How did you like Strange Journey? If you enjoyed it at all, I highly recommend trying Nocturne, it's probably the best in the series to date. Digital Devil Saga is worth having a look at as well, but the characters and plot don't really live up to the interesting world created around them - it's still a great RPG, though.

terrisus

As you can see from my avatar, I'm a PlayStation guy. The only time I've played Nintendo was when my sisters let me use their GBA/GCs. That said, Animal Crossing is bloody awesome.

Didn't even recognize it >.>
Only Sony system I've owned is a PS2 Slim that I got like 5 years ago.

So...anyone here play Coming Out On Top? I wanna get it, but Humble Indie Bundle and Steam Sales have really ruined me. $20 for an indie game suddenly feels too much. (I know I'm being crazy expecting special sale prices but still..)

Anyway, how's the writing? Are the characters actually written well or is it more generic adult game, cringey writing nonsense?

Delio

Y
I really don't like my voice, and my accent shines through so much when I talk in English. Plus I was very nervous since I talked to a native speaker.

Oh, but you seemed so chill in the chat. Sorry for basing my assumptions of what you are like on that by the way. I hope that didn't offend you. You have quite a deep voice by the way. :D

I'm not offended at all :) Thanks a lot! Lots of people say my voice is pretty deep. I do like that :).

Kisaya

To be fair I seriously hate turn based RPGs, but Persona is the only series that I have the patience for. Thank god FF15 is an action rpg

Kevyt

So...anyone here play Coming Out On Top? I wanna get it, but Humble Indie Bundle and Steam Sales have really ruined me. $20 for an indie game suddenly feels too much. (I know I'm being crazy expecting special sale prices but still..)

Anyway, how's the writing? Are the characters actually written well or is it more generic adult game, cringey writing nonsense?

Look at Hours Left OT. It seems people really enjoyed it.

To be fair I seriously hate turn based RPGs, but Persona is the only series that I have the patience for. Thank god FF15 is an action rpg

I used to think you were Sai-kun, and Sai-Kun was you (kisaya).

Vitanimus

eh I think they only have a place when implemented correctly, ie Bravely Default with it's encounter rate system

but besides that I don't have the time or patience really for them

terrisus

Traditional turn-based RPGs are my favorite genre of game.
Tactics-style games bore me.
And, I can't stand "Action-RPGs"
>.>

Delio

I love turn based rpgs. That and SRPGs are some of my favorites. I'm glad they said you you can pause FF 15 and do management and stuff. I love that stuff.

I enjoy turn based RPGs but they're a hundred times better on handhelds so that if they've got any grinding or whatever you can just multitask that kinda work while watching TV or browsing stuff on the computer or whatever.

Kisaya

I guess Pokemon is another game I would have patience for. Never can put down a Pokemon game :)

edit: Oh man, FFT is an all time favorite game for me though. Too bad I'm fucking terrible at it.

Vitanimus

FFT on iOS is good though!

I mean, kinda ugly UI, but the game's good and without the stupid slowdown bug that plagued the PSP version.

I think the furthest I ever got was the part where all the zodiac demons show up of something

I enjoyed tactics ogre: LUTC a lot more even though archers were horrendously OP

7threst

Nope, don't even own either of the systems it's on.

I've tried both (Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lodis for GBA, and Ys III: Wanderers from Ys for SNES), didn't care for either :þ

Well, I don't wanna nag, but Ys: The Oath in Felghana and Ys Seven are brilliant on PSP and PC! Please try them once you have the chance :)

Also, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together remake for PSP is bloody brilliant and addictive!

VegiHam

I was going to write a post defending P4G and explaining how it was my favourite gaming experience of last Christmas and that it actually had a massive influence on my life in general but then I realised that A) that doesn't actually address criticisms of its gameplay and B) I can't tell who anyone in here is anymore, stupid RPJ :p

Meicyn

Gold Member
Oh, and boxer briefs are the best underwear.
They're the only underwear I'll ever wear. Briefs look terrible and boxers allow my dong to flop around when I run or jump-rope which is a no-go.

The Under Armour ones are unbeatable.

terrisus

Well, I don't wanna nag, but Ys: The Oath in Felghana and Ys Seven are brilliant on PSP and PC! Please try them once you have the chance :)

Also, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together remake for PSP is bloody brilliant and addictive!

Don't have a PSP, but have been considering getting a Vita. Do they work on that? (Download or anything)

terrisus

They're available digitally on the PSN store. I have them on my Vita and they work flawlessly.

Nifty. I'll check them out if/when I get one.

Unfortunately, a good memoryfoam pillow is still next on my purchase list, since my shoulder/back/neck has still been bothering me =(

7threst

They're available digitally on the PSN store. I have them on my Vita and they work flawlessly.

Yep. So great, all these fantastic games on the go!

@terrisus please try Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky. It is turnbased and addictive as hell :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom