• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck I really should install that app that doesn't let you send any messages after midnight unless you solve a complex math problem. I'm drunk and pretty much annoying people I really shouldn't.

Hi LGBTQZFP gaf. How you do tonight?

terrisus

Well I'm glad you decided to pick this one to join. Couldn't find a more welcoming group of people if you tried. :)

Aww, thanks <3

I still feel kind of like an outsider/like I don't fit in... And feel bad for talking so much...
Not anyone's fault other than my own... I'm trying though...

Well I'm glad you decided to pick this one to join. Couldn't find a more thristy group of people if you tried. :)

FTFY

Love you guys ;3

The thrist is real :þ

This is a thing?

How complex are we talking?
Sounds like fun! >.>
Dunno but I really should have it right now. I think even simple summations would be enough to stall me.

On the other hand, teh computerz phones help you so much right now that I would probably crack the math thingy right away. Just like autocorrect makes this post legible. :)

terrisus

Dunno but I really should have it right now. I think even simple summations would be enough to stall me.

On the other hand, teh computerz phones help you so much right now that I would probably crack the math thingy right away. Just like autocorrect makes this post legible. :)

The second paragraph of this post is much more interesting when reading it in this voice:

image.php

DOWN

Banned
Is it weird I don't find Christian Bale sexy? Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne is more intriguing, though I don't really have an once of interest in that comic book movie, or much of the genre of film in general.

Kevyt

Aww, thanks <3

I still feel kind of like an outsider/like I don't fit in... And feel bad for talking so much...
Not anyone's fault other than my own... I'm trying though...

The thrist is real :þ

You're always welcomed here, because whether you like it or not, you're part of us now :D

Oh, and don't worry about your Straight or Asexual card, you can keep them both. :p

But if you ever want to spice things up... just kidding! You're always welcome here :)

Fuck I really should install that app that doesn't let you send any messages after midnight unless you solve a complex math problem. I'm drunk and pretty much annoying people I really shouldn't.

Playing Skyrim with a warm mug of Hot Cocoa nearby

Am I being unreasonable in my reaction to that thread's the OP?

It really rubbed me the wrong way and I just wanted to some clarification on the pretext of the thread but I'm not really getting anything back. I feel like a stick in the mud for even bringing anything up since the thread is doing just fine, but I kinda felt like I was the only one that actually read the first post. (Or obviously the only one that is silly enough to be perturbed by it.)

Though please don't go pouring into the thread to add to my posts. I already feel like a doof.

You were very reasonable and calm. If it was about lewd pics like he says, then he should have said that in his disclaimer, not bullshit like straight gaf getting attacked, and ''it's ok to be offended, but it's something they have no control over'' or whatever.

Very strange.

daripad

Hoping that my father stops arguing with his wife. At the same time I'm playing Pokemon Omega Ruby

Rayis

It really rubbed me the wrong way and I just wanted to some clarification on the pretext of the thread but I'm not really getting anything back. I feel like a stick in the mud for even bringing anything up since the thread is doing just fine, but I kinda felt like I was the only one that actually read the first post. (Or obviously the only one that is silly enough to be perturbed by it.)

Though please don't go pouring into the thread to add to my posts. I already feel like a doof.

I am with you, the OP really made me roll my eyes, but that kinda shit is expected from that particular poster so I wasn't too shocked to see him post stuff like that, what really got me were all the straight men posting pics of Poison, that shit I had to call out.

terrisus

You're always welcomed here, because whether you like it or not, you're part of us now :D

Oh, and don't worry about your Straight or Asexual card, you can keep them both. :p

But if you ever want to spice things up... just kidding! You're always welcome here :)

Thanks, I really appreciate it =)

If anyone ever does have an issue with me, or anything I say or do, please let me know though...
I never mean to upset or offend anyone...

Kater

Banned

Didn't even read the OP before, huh.

Yeah, Winterfang seems to be a tiny bit ignorant and also dodged your reasonable posts which only made him look worse. :/

Shame the lgbt thread on the gaming side got locked. I agree with the criticisms on the OP, but sometimes to just got to let things slide. Not everyone is as eloquent, and by prefacing an opinion to not offend anyone, one might sometimes offend even more. All in all it seemed like everyone was having fun posting their same sex game crushes, gay or straight. Hoping I'm making any sense.

Anyway, modern dante is definitely a GOAT. Not too beefy, not to skinny. So sex.

Kevyt

Is it weird I don't find Christian Bale sexy? Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne is more intriguing, though I don't really have an once of interest in that comic book movie, or much of the genre of film in general.

I agree, Ben Affleck is much more interesting than Christian Bale.

Also, I feel bad, I can't stop looking at your avatar... I: You're very purrrty :3
I feel like a creep.

I am with you, the OP really made me roll my eyes, but that kinda shit is expected from that particular poster so I wasn't too shocked to see him post stuff like that, what really got me were all the straight men posting pics of Poison, that shit I had to call out.

They think they're showing how open-minded and cool they are, when in fact they're doing the opposite.

If anyone ever does have an issue with me, or anything I say or do, please let me know though...

My only issue with you is that you like Sunshine over Galaxy/3DWorld, weirdo.

=P

Meicyn

Gold Member
Christian Bale is a jerk, so that made him a huge turn-off for me.

Rayis

You are a very respectful person, I doubt anyone would have an issue with you, welcome to LGBTQIAJHKAJSHAKSJ GAF <33333

This is also the only community thread I post in, I tried to post in others but this one feels the most welcoming, especially for a person like me.

Kater

Banned
That's not weird, everyone has different preferences.

I'm personally more attracted to Christian Bale.

terrisus

My only issue with you is that you like Sunshine over Galaxy/3DWorld, weirdo.

=P

I love 3D World.
It's just Galaxy that I have an issue with.

Sunshine is rather poor as well >.>

You are a very respectful person, I doubt anyone would have an issue with you, welcome to LGBTQIAJHKAJSHAKSJ GAF <33333

I try my best...
I just worry.

Bladenic

Meicyn

Gold Member
Welp, I'm up to what is apparently the final mission on Inquisition. Gonna save that for tomorrow. In the meantime:

My character, and my gay elf broing out with Iron Bull. Gaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Sunshine > Galaxy 2 > 3D World > 64 >
3D Land > Galaxy 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 64DS

My father gets angry when I put my headphones on ;__;
The fuck? :-( can't you like leave the room or something? Get away from the shitty stuff on a Saturday night and just enjoy yourself?

terrisus

Sunshine > Galaxy 2 > 3D World > 64 >
3D Land > Galaxy 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 64DS

64 > 3D World > 3D Land > Sunshine > Galaxy 2 > Galaxy 1 > 64DS*

This would be right after 64 if it had actual analog control (and no, the thumbpad doesn't count >.>)

daripad

The fuck? :-( can't you like leave the room or something? Get away from the shitty stuff on a Saturday night and just enjoy yourself?

I'm in my room but he gets angry because I should be alert if something happens. And I can't leave the house because I'm the one who stays vigilant lol

64 > 3D World > 3D Land > Sunshine > Galaxy 2 > Galaxy 1 > 64DS*

This would be right after 64 if it had actual analog control (and no, the thumbpad doesn't count >.>)

That's what I hate about that version, it could have been better. It doesn't even control better on the 3DS.

RM8

3D Land > 64DS > 64 > Sunshine > Galaxy 2 > Galaxy.

Haven't played 3D World, but apparently it lacks the tight, focus design of 3D Land from what I've read :( It has Toad, though.

Grakl

3D Land > 64DS > 64 > Sunshine > Galaxy 2 > Galaxy.

Haven't played 3D World, but apparently it lacks the tight, focus design of 3D Land from what I've read :( It has Toad, though.
World is definitely better than land. Land is great though, of course.

DOWN

Banned
He's kinda hot in American Psycho for his pretty much perfect body, but he's not really my type. Since the batman films whenever I see a pic of him I hear him taking in his batman voice which just makes me laugh.

and no christian bale does nothing for me. he honestly falls under "handsome and nice body, but just not hot" you know like some people just aren't hot to you even though you recognize they are good looking

Yeah like I definitely would say he's good looking and his body was great in The Dark Knight, but there's just a lack of sex appeal.

I agree, Ben Affleck is much more interesting than Christian Bale.

Also, I feel bad, I can't stop looking at your avatar... I: You're very purrrty :3
I feel like a creep.
Thanks and don't feel bad haha. That's very nice to hear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom