• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I feel like shit and I have no one to talk to.

I've got in this terrible, nasty fight with a friend yesterday, and I unfortunately brought my other friend into that shit, it was horrible. The guy blocked me from everything, he talked about me family, that I was immature .... Everything was awful.

I don't know why since he hurt me pretty badly but I still want to talk to him, this feeling of impotence sucks, I feel in an abyss :(
That's really too bad, sorry to hear it. Do you think reconciliation is possible at all? If you still care about him as a friend, it wouldn't be too surprising why you'd want to talk to him again, even if he hurt you.

I hope you feel better, man.

I can feel my feelings towards this whole texting thing grow more intense. With even mild forms of stuff like jealousy creeping in slightly. It's really about time we met and saw if we're getting along at all irl. (But due to logistics that might still be a while away)

I just hope this thing won't go all ab.aeterno on me (no offence bud).
That would be really devastating (I can relate to your use of the word 'nightmare' in the post I found about your night, ab. -> sry for searching your history, but you mentioned it so I was curious to find out what little info there is)
Ha, I've never been turned into an adverb before. What a bizarre feeling. :p I'm curious what post you're referring to, though I'd guess it's to do with my friend and that whole mess.

Anyways, no worries. I hope it works out for you, though, at least better than it did for me. Try to keep perspective and patience.

7threst

My two weeks of vacation have begun woohoo!! I celebrate with some special Belgian beers, a stuffed fridhe full of snacks and a fresh replay of SMT: Digital Devil Saga 2. And of course the occasional GAF-peek :)

Bladenic

Thank you, yeah... I'm doing really well. I go back to work on Monday tho. :(

And I guess it's fine if you never message or anything, I'll survive...

giphy.gif

is the facebook group still alive? I used to get notifications about posts made but I haven't anymore and I never checked to see if it still existed haha

garyBig

Ha, I've never been turned into an adverb before. What a bizarre feeling. :p I'm curious what post you're referring to, though I'd guess it's to do with my friend and that whole mess.

Anyways, no worries. I hope it works out for you, though, at least better than it did for me. Try to keep perspective and patience.

Well it's more like a series of posts
on page 181, will delete this if indiscrete.

Perspective and patience sounds like good advice. Will obv keep the info flowing, even if it turns out to be disastrous as well. Might as well turn out to be the best night ever ;)

A gaygaf fb group?

No, just a normal GAF FB group. There was a GayGAF one a long time ago but the guy who ran it deleted it. I brought up the idea of recreating one a while back but I just don't know how active it would be, since some people are leery of Facebook and privacy in general.

If there was interest again, I'd be up for making it.

Ahasverus

You guys have you ever REALLY wanted to hook up, like, being super horny and not caring about who or how but really wanting some action, having the "chance" (Festivities, party full of guys, etc) and never catching anything? It's like you have a guardian angel who takes very seriously that "angel" part and doesn't let you sin, like, ever. I'm about to enter full adulthood and never had a casual hookup. I feel bad :(

Kevyt

Am I the only one who thinks the film Boyhood is not as great and interesting as some critics are making it out to be? I like the idea and premise of the film. The fact that it was filmed over the course of 12 years, and the that is somehow very unique. However, the story and the whole plot looks like something I have seen many, many times before. I also feel no connection or appeal to it. Anyways... I feel like I may be dismissing the film for the wrong reasons.

terrisus

You guys have you ever REALLY wanted to hook up, like, being super horny and not caring about who or how but really wanting some action, having the "chance" (Festivities, party full of guys, etc) and never catching anything? It's like you have a guardian angel who takes very seriously that "angel" part and doesn't let you sin, like, ever. I'm about to enter full adulthood and never had a casual hookup. I feel bad :(

AGAF checking in to say - not even once :þ
=)

Nope. I can safely say that I've never felt those feelings.

Casual sex completely escapes me. I was a virgin until i got into my first relationship
at 19

Meicyn

Gold Member
Chain restaurant food. B to C-tier food.
I dunno. B-tier food sold at B-tier pricing sounds perfectly fine to me. A-tier restaurants are expensive, and I'm not about to pay $25 for lunch. I go where the price-to-quality ratio is best. Sometimes it's a chain, sometimes it's a local establishment. Why discriminate?

The how is pretty important, in regards to protection. Don't want STDs. That aside, go do it dude. There's nothing wrong with casual sex. Just be sure to have a condom.

Am I the only one who thinks the film Boyhood is not as great and interesting as some critics are making it out to be? I like the idea and premise of the film. The fact that it was filmed over the course of 12 years, and the that is somehow very unique. However, the story and the whole plot looks like something I have seen many, many times before. I also feel no connection or appeal to it. Anyways... I feel like I may be dismissing the film for the wrong reasons.
There are too many factors keeping me from picking up the film.

Dany

Banned
Boyhood was a really sweet and awesome movie, halfway through I just had this big-ass grin across my chin of how crazy the movie was. Incredibly ambitious and I think it pulls it off. The plot and story is loose but it won me over.

Delio

I cant do casual sex myself without some emotion to it. But i think if you want to do it go for it.

Bladenic

Selfie time it is then:

Dad-D

salivating

all the damn time

i think starting gay activities so late (i mean compared to most people these days i feel like) made me so depraved and deprived. of course i dont act on anything. i never had a grindr hook up (meet ups yes, but just told someone to come over and fuck, def nah), but lord do i want to sometimes.

Ahasverus

The how is pretty important, in regards to protection. Don't want STDs. That aside, go do it dude. There's nothing wrong with casual sex. Just be sure to have a condom.

I cant do casual sex myself without some emotion to it. But i think if you want to do it go for it.

I want, but I just can't. I'm like the antisex whenever I want it. Do you want to be me? Terrisus? :(

Dany

Banned
The anxiousness you feel regarding it fades rather quickly imo for casual sex. Just be sure to be safe, ask the other guy on their status. I mean, have you ever initiated for it with anyone?

Kevyt

Does this have to do with El Festival del Diablo?

Ahasverus

The anxiousness you feel regarding it fades rather quickly imo for casual sex. Just be sure to be safe, ask the other guy on their status. I mean, have you ever initiated for it with anyone?

Like casually? no I haven', I've had 4 stable partners and 3 or 4 "friends with benefits" and in those cases it was kind of natural.
Does this have to do with El Festival del Diablo?
It's Carnaval :p and yes! So many hot guys, so much music, so much alcohol, so much fun.

Here's this year's statue, it is amazing, like 6 meters tall. Newcomers are astounded.

Kevyt

Like casually? no I haven', I've had 4 stable partners and 3 or 4 "friends with benefits" and in those cases it was kind of natural.

It's Carnaval :p and yes! So many hot guys, so much music, so much alcohol, so much fun.

Here's this year's statue, it is amazing, like 6 meters tall. Newcomers are astounded.

Ugh... we don't have carnavals here... nothing of that magnitude. There's just marches and protests all year long. At least there's Pride, which I've never been to lol. You're lucky with your carnavel and Colombian guys... >.>

Captcha

My sex life from 16~22 was basically
(except dudes :D). Honestly, the only reason that stopped was because I got fat for a while there lmao. Casual hookups can be a lot of fun as long as you can compartmentalize that part of your life. I'm getting too old for that stuff at this point though.

I only had one boyfriend in my life, bit I only found out that I'm bisexual like 2 years ago. Before that I had some short things with girls, but nothing really serious.

The thing I enjoy at the moment is that my boyfriend and I are both interested in outside stuff. Last summer we went to the park at night and saw how random dudes blew each other off, we just joined the fun and then left without a spoken word. We also want to incite hot guys to our home to have fun with them, but never made the step

Ahasverus

My sex life from 16~22 was basically (except dudes :D). Honestly, the only reason that stopped was because I got fat for a while there lmao. Casual hookups can be a lot of fun as long as you can compartmentalize that part of your life. I'm getting too old for that stuff at this point though.

See? SEE?

tumblr_me0l1sDEED1r76lino1_500.gif

garyBig

And still you feel like you're too late on something? Geez, let's exchange lives, dude.
nah let's not

Oh, or did you actually mean something else than to turn 21 when you say 'full adulthood'? In that case I will drop my case :)

Captcha

The thing I enjoy at the moment is that my boyfriend and I are both interested in outside stuff. Last summer we went to the park at night and saw how random dudes blew each other off, we just joined the fun and then left without a spoken word. We also want to incite hot guys to our home to have fun with them, but never made the step

Oh, that first bit is a bit advanced for me. That's cool if that's your thing though. If you've ever spent any time in a gay club it's not that uncommon to see people doing all sorts of raunchy shit in dark corners and bathrooms and patios and dance floors and booths and etc etcetcetc. You might like that!
See? SEE?

tumblr_me0l1sDEED1r76lino1_500.gif

Go for it if that's what you want! You shouldn't have much trouble based on your avatar. I had/have no trouble and I am totally average looking. Thank god I'm tall, my saving grace.

Kevyt

All of you who have had many bf's and "friends with benefits"... what's the secret? Share your mighty knowledge and experience! I can't even sustain a conversation with someone for more than 30 seconds... lol. I feel like I'm late and too old now to begin dating and with no experience at all, the situation looks bleak. :-

Ahasverus

Oh, or did you actually mean something else than to turn 21 when you say 'full adulthood'? In that case I will drop my case :)
Yeah kind of :p I'm in that part of life when looking at your pictures you know you're months from losing the last bit of youthfulness and start maturing.

Go for it if that's what you want! You shouldn't have much trouble based on your avatar. I had/have no trouble and I am totally average looking. Thank god I'm tall, my saving grace.
Tall guys are hot already just for being tall. Add some wide shoulders and a but of round arms and I'm already dead.

daripad

All of you who have had many bf's and "friends with benefits"... what's the secret? Share your mighty knowledge and experience! I can't even sustain a conversation with someone for more than 30 seconds... lol. I feel like I'm late and too old now to begin dating and with no experience at all, the situation looks bleak. :-

I feel the same way and I'm only 20 ;__;

Guys, what's your secret?

garyBig

Yeah kind of :p I'm in that part of life when looking at your pictures you know you're months from losing the last bit of youthfulness and start maturing.

Ah I see, I'm just really terrible at guessing age based on pics, so your avi didn't help me our on that one ;)

Kevyt

I feel the same way and I'm only 20 ;__;

Yup. Whenever I see someone I like, I panic. I don't know what fo say and I rather not say anything for fear I might blow it up. I feel like dating in your teenage years is crucial as it allows you to hone your "dating skills." Yet, that's not the case for some of us.

Actually I'm too obsessed with my crush at the moment that I don't feel like dating. It's hard getting over crushes. I:

Kater

Banned
My sex life from 16~22 was basically (except dudes :D). Honestly, the only reason that stopped was because I got fat for a while there lmao. Casual hookups can be a lot of fun as long as you can compartmentalize that part of your life. I'm getting too old for that stuff at this point though.
That was me as well from 19 - 21.

Worse is that I sometimes would fall for these guys and they in turn didn't, knowing that it was just a casual thing. I get attached way too quickly to someone, need to work on that.

Ahasverus

Flirt :D Flirt and flirt and flirt, but not doing it in a serious fashion but in a joking one, make dirty jokes at each other, tease with your hands, things like that, and be a good friend of course. We are curious by nature, if you have a great friend who is funny and you trust and appreciate, and somehow you've had some jokey thoughts about sex with him, given the chance you wouldn't bat an eye just for trying. At the end, things will remain the same. That's how I roll though and I'm not super succesful, I know people with lots of FWB haha.
Ah I see, I'm just really terrible at guessing age based on pics, so your avi didn't help me our on that one ;)
Haha it's ok! You weren't so terrible after all. If I had to guess yours I'd say 21 and not a month more. Am I more terrible at guessing age than you?

How young are you implying I like my men?

Between 18-21?

That was me as well from 19 - 21.

Worse is that I sometimes would fall for these guys and they in turn didn't, knowing that it was just a casual thing. I get attached way too quickly to someone, need to work on that.

Nothing wrong with that.

I myself could never do casual sex. I'm looking for a boyfriend, not a fuck buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom