• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Yeah like I definitely would say he's good looking and his body was great in The Dark Knight, but there's just a lack of sex appeal.

Thanks and don't feel bad haha. That's very nice to hear

Thank you for understanding... :3

iWTnpqPv2N1PG.gif

Kevyt

I just realized the goat in the background is simply looking without even blinking, like hypnotized, lol.

Goats are so fabulous!

white-goat-looking-cheeky_51a87fc889206.gif

HylianTom

Banned
Quadruple agreed.

And I just finished a Twilight Zone episode that has made me incredibly thirsty. "Back There" - starring this handsome devil!

autorjohnson2.jpg

Russell Johnson - better known as The Professor from Gilligan's Island

Just found out that my intimate life will be put on life support for a month or so. After having a hip replacement this week, my mother-in-law is moving in with us. We get along great, but.. bye-bye, privacy. *gulp*

Kevyt

I still think that gay GAF orgy should happen, and I'm still the camera person!

And I'm the director, which means I get to have total on-stage control. Mouahahaha :p

And the director is always behind the scenes while the protagonists do their craft.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I've been listening to this Tim Hecker album for like three days straight, how is it so good.
All of his albums are good.

And I'm the director, which means I get to have total on-stage control. Mouahahaha :p

And the director is always behind the scenes while the protagonists do their craft.
Creepy. I'd be the producer, but this shit is going to have a budget of $10.

All of his albums are good.

It's true, but I think that this one has a distinct sound to it, like it seems really contemporary somehow. Like a lot of the sounds kind of make me think of Neoclassical music or like film score music in some ways, but it's not really like those at all.

All i can think about is going back to school next monday and its really bumming me out. Im going to miss my family and friends so much. Its so lonely up there. It also doesnt help that im shit at meeting new people.

count me in for the orgy

All i can think about is going back to school next monday and its really bumming me out. Im going to miss my family and friends so much. Its so lonely up there. It also doesnt help that im shit at meeting new people.

count me in for the orgy
Same, I don't want to worry about my grades fuck

VegiHam

Oh yeah, uni starts soon. Gunna have to face the consequences of the horrible rush job I did on my essay last term. In future replan an essay when I lose confidence in my argument I guess.

Nohar

Am I being unreasonable in my reaction to that thread's the OP?

It really rubbed me the wrong way and I just wanted to some clarification on the pretext of the thread but I'm not really getting anything back. I feel like a stick in the mud for even bringing anything up since the thread is doing just fine, but I kinda felt like I was the only one that actually read the first post. (Or obviously the only one that is silly enough to be perturbed by it.)

Though please don't go pouring into the thread to add to my posts. I already feel like a doof.

I didn't read the OP (and really should have)... And now that I have, I agree with you completly. I shouldn't have posted there in the first place. In any case, it is now locked.

It seems that the poster has an history that I didn't know about... Really didn't like the way he plainly dodged your questions and never edited his OP :x Not to mention this... After reading that, I'm frankly pissed. Oh well, time to inaugurate my ignore list.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
It's true, but I think that this one has a distinct sound to it, like it seems really contemporary somehow. Like a lot of the sounds kind of make me think of Neoclassical music or like film score music in some ways, but it's not really like those at all.
I can't say. I've only listened to it a handful of times. I really love Haunt Me, Haunt Me Do It Again . . . which I now just put because I haven't heard it in a while.

So bootifu.

mantidor

Guys I feel like shit and I have no one to talk to.

I've got in this terrible, nasty fight with a friend yesterday, and I unfortunately brought my other friend into that shit, it was horrible. The guy blocked me from everything, he talked about me family, that I was immature .... Everything was awful.

I don't know why since he hurt me pretty badly but I still want to talk to him, this feeling of impotence sucks, I feel in an abyss :(

terrisus

Hey guys - I'm a "weak troll"

Is it me or is claiming to be asexual the 2010's version of claiming you have depression? Not really based on anything but one's idea of themselves to cope with their problems without facing them and/or fishing for compliments?

1) No

2) Depression isn't that either

You're kind of a weak troll everywhere around these parts, so don't expect me to take you seriously.

okay.gif

Meicyn

Gold Member
Guys I feel like shit and I have no one to talk to.

I've got in this terrible, nasty fight with a friend yesterday, and I unfortunately brought my other friend into that shit, it was horrible. The guy blocked me from everything, he talked about me family, that I was immature .... Everything was awful.

I don't know why since he hurt me pretty badly but I still want to talk to him, this feeling of impotence sucks, I feel in an abyss :(
Best thing to do right now is just give it a little time. In the heat of the moment, if genuinely pissed at someone, some folks will say whatever is going to hurt the other person the most, only to later regret it.

garyBig

I can feel my feelings towards this whole texting thing grow more intense. With even mild forms of stuff like jealousy creeping in slightly. It's really about time we met and saw if we're getting along at all irl. (But due to logistics that might still be a while away)

I just hope this thing won't go all ab.aeterno on me (no offence bud).
That would be really devastating (I can relate to your use of the word 'nightmare' in the post I found about your night, ab. -> sry for searching your history, but you mentioned it so I was curious to find out what little info there is)

mantidor

Best thing to do right now is just give it a little time. In the heat of the moment, if genuinely pissed at someone, some folks will say whatever is going to hurt the other person the most, only to later regret it.

Thank you, this is sound advice. I'll give it more time.

terrisus

I don't always agree with you, but I couldn't call you a weak troll.

Interesting that guy is calling you out considering his posts in the RPJ thread. He has his own set of problems.

Yeah, I would never expect anyone to always agree with me.
Heck, I would be surprised if anyone even agreed with me most of the time.

But, I would hope that people know that I'm being honest about what I'm saying, and that I'm fairly open about stuff.

I don't really have time for people like that anymore though. Just not worth the effort of trying to convince.

Rayis

I love singing fast-paced tongue-twisting Japanese songs, it gives the illusion I actually speak Japanese when I don't and it's so fun~

Rayis

I love singing when no one is around. I'm not going to torture people with my voice.
D'awww, I'm sure is not that bad at all, singing is a very fun activity and everyone who likes it should keep doing it, actually my singing voice is one of the few things I like about myself lol

Singing along to japanese songs is easier to me than the korean ones.

Oh, for sure, Japanese is an easy language to pronounce compared to Korean which is definitely much tougher, still doesn't stop me from trying to sing in both but I definitely think I sound much better in Japanese haha

Oh, for sure, Japanese is an easy language to pronounce compared to Korean which is definitely much tougher, still doesn't stop me from trying to sing in both but I definitely think I sound much better in Japanese haha

Yeah, japanese is just easier to pronounce but harder to learn overall.
Korean is hard to pronounces correctly but easier to learn lol.

I love this song but my goodness the pace of this at the 48 second mark
San E - Body Language

I can't say. I've only listened to it a handful of times. I really love Haunt Me, Haunt Me Do It Again . . . which I now just put because I haven't heard it in a while.

So bootifu.

I really like that one, too. The one I posted and that one are actually both my favorite ones so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom