• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like pics of socked feet. It's not that it's my fetish, but they're nice. Heh
I didn't think I liked them that much until recently. I don't know if I'd call my enjoyment of it a fetish though. I just think it looks good and is pretty sexy.

One thing that does get me, though, is when someone is, like, chewing on the end of his or her sleeve a bit. As in, the sleeves are pulled up past most if the hand. Is that weird?

It's weird.

Don't judge me!

I wish I could find a good picture to show exactly what I mean though.

Don't touch me unless you've just showered

It's weird, I don't mind my partners being a lil sweaty or grimy but if I'm sweaty I just hate being even touched in a friendly way.

I'm not as picky, but any amount of BO or greasiness is a definite turn off. I also feel too self-concious to do anything if I don't feel pretty clean.

Heck, I typically won't even snap or Skype someone if I haven't done my hair. XD

It's not that I'm vein either. Actually, it's the opposite problem...

DOWN

Banned
Knee high athletic socks and fancy dress socks are extremely sexy.
Get turnt
7821490084_6724b47d0c.jpg

I rarely ever bother with my hair, I just brush it to the side in the morning when I leave for school lol
it smells really good tho i use herbal essences but sometimes i use another shampoo and conditioner that make it smell fresh

I rarely ever bother with my hair, I just brush it to the side in the morning when I leave for school lol
it smells really good tho i use herbal essences but sometimes i use another shampoo and conditioner that make it smell fresh

I don't condition because I use paste in my hair. I've been wanting a different hairstyle recently though. Yet it seems like every time I try to change it up, I end up disliking it.

Any suggestions, guys and gals? I can post a bigger picture of myself later, if you need a better look.

DOWN

Banned
I don't condition because I use paste in my hair. I've been wanting a different hairstyle recently though. Yet it seems like every time I try to change it up, I end up disliking it.

Any suggestions, guys and gals? I can post a bigger picture of myself later, if you need a better look.
All the variety you need:
Best Bill Murray has ever looked.

And Regis is giving great sass leg.
Don't miss Dave's dress sock tease

Golnei

Knee high athletic socks and fancy dress socks are extremely sexy.
Definitely, though more traditionally feminine lingerie and garter belts can also look great on guys. If only there wasn't a society fervently devaluing all attributes arbitrarily designated as feminine standing in the way of "male Quiet" being a standard pop culture aesthetic.

I'm with you. In fact, just don't breath unless you've showered.

Unless you've woken up by my side in that case it's ok- For 2 hours max.

If you're worried about being exposed to morning breath, you should carry a grapefruit and industrial hose with you at all times in case of emergency. Nothing's more romantic than waking someone up by shoving a large bitter fruit into their mouth, then hosing them off like a dog.

I don't use anything on mine either - it's too thick for anything to make much of a difference beyond creating lumps of dry hair, and thinning it out constantly is a massive pain. I'd shave it, but it'd look sub-optimal considering my head is a misshapen, bruised melon with an enormous set of ears protruding from it.

Don't miss Dave's dress sock tease
Oh my. Are you sure that pic is not from a fetish site?

Definitely, though more traditionally feminine lingerie and garter belts can also look great on guys. If only there wasn't a society fervently devaluing all attributes arbitrarily designated as feminine standing in the way of "male Quiet" being a standard pop culture aesthetic.
I'm personally not into men in lingerie, but stuff like sock garters are totally crazy hot to me. I love the idea of barely there battle gear though. Not quite like Quiet, but just the random belts and harnesses on mountains of muscled flesh.

(Bonus: Google Dave Salmoni corset. No nudity, but def NSFW.)

Mr_Zombie

The commercial and concept were called "Do Something Manly" and seems to imply that because the guys accidentally kissed, they needed to do extreme "manly" behaviors to be "manly" again after losing their credibility over their mistake. :/

I think it's a tongue in cheek commercial and that it is actually making fun of those insecure "manly" guys who need to confirm their "manliness", even if that means doing something stupid and/or painful.

(and I love that Calvin Klein commercial not only for the eye candy, but also for the whining that came from folks who, after years of tacitly or explicitly approving of similar ads with female subjects, suddenly object to that type of commercial.. when it's a guy as the object of desire.)

I love that nowadays most underwear packages have images of semi-nude athletic guys (muscles, big chest, big tights, abs and all that stuff) wearing nothing but tight underwear/boxers that show their big bulges. Even better when next to the underwear stand there is a big ad poster with such model. Imagine all those poor manly straight guys who just want to buy a pair of underwear and while looking for a right pair they are forced to ogle at those semi-nude hunks. :>

Can I just say that I hate snow and the cold. Seriously, we were doing pretty well this winter in Chicago but just in the past few days it went completely downhill.

Does anyone know how's BlueBadger doing? I haven't seen him in a while, he was so cool, and what a voice he had.

He uploaded a new track to his YouTube channel not too long ago so at least he's still alive. Hasn't been active in FakeGAF or here in months(?) now though, sadly. :(

I've been wondering this too :( his snippets were a slay

I can PM you the link, feels wrong to post it publicly without his consent.

Yeah, seems like he's still following his dream, hope he succeeds.
I miss him too. :/

Wow... what a voice. Dayum...

OMG, BlueBadger is lovely and I miss him,

I always wanted to sing with him
Wowza <3 guys..i missed you guys too!! :) I'm so sorry that I was gone for so long!!

Happy new year!! <3! How has everybody been?! :)

Also, thank you so much for the kind words about my singing :')!!

It's my birthday today, woah

Happy birthday!!

mantidor

Happy birthday!

My birthday is this weekend also, early january is a great time for birthdays, you extend the holidays a little bit longer while not getting screwed like december and specially christmas boys and girls, with parties no one atends to or "one for all events" gifts.

terrisus

Happy birthday!

My birthday is this weekend also, early january is a great time for birthdays, you extend the holidays a little bit longer while not getting screwed like december and specially christmas boys and girls, with parties no one atends to or "one for all events" gifts.

My birthday is December 12, and it's never really been an issue.

On the other hand, my mother's birthday was December 11, so I guess she was kind of sympathetic to the issue of having a birthday close to Christmas.

mantidor

My birthday is December 12, and it's never really been an issue.

On the other hand, my mother's birthday was December 11, so I guess she was kind of sympathetic to the issue of having a birthday close to Christmas.

Ok late december then :p

And someone's has returned! :p welcome back :D

alvmew

Happy birthday =)

So does anyone else have new years resolutions pertaining to love/relationships/sex? Let's dish.

Finding a good stable relationship, and having
less
hookups this year -
I know plenty of guys, if not the majority, definitely had more partners than I did last year, but I still would prefer just a steady guy, even if not an actual boyfriend, over a bunch of randos.

Happy birthday! :)

Happy birthday Herr Dragon.

Can I just say that I hate snow and the cold. Seriously, we were doing pretty well this winter in Chicago but just in the past few days it went completely downhill.
Preach it. Extreme Cold can be miserable especially if you have to walk for any distance in it.

So did you guys see that Stephen Fry is officially getting married?

For those who don't know this guy is huge in the UK, and this is lovely news to wake up to, congrats to him. (If you are american you may know him as LBP2's narrator, Mycroft from the second Holmes film, or Hugh Laurrie's ex comedy partner.)
That's great, good on him. As an American, it's Jeeves and Wooster as well as Blackadder I know him from.

Finding a good stable relationship, and having
less
hookups this year -
I know plenty of guys, if not the majority, definitely had more partners than I did last year, but I still would prefer just a steady guy, even if not an actual boyfriend, over a bunch of randos.

I get that... I'm in a weird place coz I didn't really have that much sex in 2014 (I always found
anal
sort of overrated, and I rarely seek it out in a hookup) and the one relationship I had last year was short-lived and pretty stressful after the fact. A good stable relationship is definitely the best scenario, and good sex should come with that too.
I'm gonna try to be more open to bottoming too, but lbr I said that last year too.

HylianTom

Banned
I have to walk like 20 minutes every day in this. I need some long johns. :(
Long johns are my savior. I ditched my car last year and now only have the motorbike, and the cold commute tests me every morning. Definitely wakes me up!

Now I'm thinking of men in long johns.. mmm..

Dad used to get a hunting/fishing/outdoors catalog every year when I was younger, and I remember always looking forward to seeing the models wearing only their long johns, usually in a hunting cabin-type scene, sipping hot cocoa or tea, ready to lounge in front of a fire..

Now I'm wondering if there's a tumblr out there devoted to the topic? Something to look for when I get home! :)

mantidor

Happy birthday =)

So does anyone else have new years resolutions pertaining to love/relationships/sex? Let's dish.

I started the year with the complete wrong foot in that regard. The friend I mentioned before, the one I had a fight with? well, it was more than a friend, and I never really expected anything more than that "friends with a few benefits" status, but we completely clashed, I completely messed up in NYE, I did my best to make amends the next day and I manage to make things get into good terms, but saturday things went completely wrong again, and even though I wasn't exactly polite, he decided to involve my family somehow, and that really shocked me. Even then I tried to make him understand family is off limits, but he was the one offended and the one who blocked me from everything.

My resolution/lesson of the year: even if you like someone, a lot, and even if they like you back a lot as well (and this came from a third party witnessing our fight, or in her words "I really thought you were going to make out at any minute"), it's not necessarily going to work. What you feel is not enough, Hollywood lied :p

I really need to go to that next step beyond mere feelings, that's the resolution I'll pursue :p

I started the year with the complete wrong foot in that regard. The friend I mentioned before, the one I had a fight with? well, it was more than a friend, and I never really expected anything more than that "friends with a few benefits" status, but we completely clashed, I completely messed up in NYE, I did my best to make amends the next day and I manage to make things get into good terms, but saturday things went completely wrong again, and even though I wasn't exactly polite, he decided to involve my family somehow, and that really shocked me. Even then I tried to make him understand family is off limits, but he was the one offended and the one who blocked me from everything.

My resolution/lesson of the year: even if you like someone, a lot, and even if they like you back a lot as well (and this came from a third party witnessing our fight, or in her words "I really thought you were going to make out at any minute"), it's not necessarily going to work. What you feel is not enough, Hollywood lied :p

I really need to go to that next step beyond mere feelings, that's the resolution I'll pursue :p

Yeah, having a mutual attraction to someone doesn't take away the fact that the glaring differences in your personalities can make or break you. Too many times I've fallen for someone mutually then having to realize that the reason I fell for them is only a small portion of a giant pie of incompatibility, lol. Also, I tend to fall for people because I like "idea" of liking them more than I actually like them. I hope you guys hash things out so that you're on at least friendly terms, but this could be the universe telling us that some people make more compatible sense on paper than in practice. Now I just need to be more aware of the difference so that I don't end up hurting myself/other people.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Its ya birfday!

And it's snowing here so fucking cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom