• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

Proofs! Yes!

I have a math minor, and didn't care for Calc or DE. Loooooved statistics. I was like a fish in water with stats. Aced every class. My first job out of college ended-up being with the Gallup Organization.. it was a shame that they closed their Austin office and consolidated to Omaha. Boo.

RPJ CLUB GROWS

I hate math so that's not why I quoted at all

Lies!

image.jpg

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member
Sorry to interrupt, but I just wanted to come in and say happy new year to you all! Even though I'm a few days late. Now, back to lurking I guess. :p

mantidor

Oh you guys... thanks!

Christmas season is over tomorrow, so I had to put the kibosh on my ornament avvy.

Mardi Gras season starts tomorrow! *dances poorly*

Mardi Gras only in new Orleans, right? does the States have other carnival celebrations? I really can't recall any.

HylianTom

Banned
Mardi Gras only in new Orleans, right? does the States have other carnival celebrations? I really can't recall any.

Mobile, AL has been celebrating Mardi Gras since 1703 - about 15 years longer than us, believe it or not. They have parades between Three Kings' Day (January 6th) and Mardi Gras Day (varies); there are also some smaller communities along the MS/AL/LA coast that have different celebrations.

Kater

Banned
Sorry to interrupt, but I just wanted to come in and say happy new year to you all! Even though I'm a few days late. Now, back to lurking I guess. :p
Hi (again) Kaisergilder. Wishing you a Happy New Year as well!

And no need to go back to lurking, feel free to participate whenever you feel like it. =)

Caladrius

I always enjoyed the more theoretical aspects of Mathematics more. Theorems and proofs and long, wordy sorts of stuff.

Hated Calculus. And, took Physics my first semester of college, and to heck with that :þ

My specialization is actually Chemical Physics.

I don't mind the actual computational portions, but I tend to get extremely angry over making mistakes, so it usually ends up being stressful.

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member

Caladrius

It's a pity I can't walk the Earth as a ghost after I die.

Slamming doors without warning would provide for many, many days of sadistic entertainment.

Hey, if you're working with chemicals, at least that mistake can be accompanied by an associated explosion!

I imagine my field mostly has to do with the theoretical side, unless I cave and switch to an applied branch like Chemical Engineering or Material Science (the latter of which was my second choice)

terrisus

C'mere, Terri! :3

bf2ahM6.png

Aww <3

Dont we all sir?

latest

Memento mori.

I imagine my field mostly has to do with the theoretical side, unless I cave and switch to an applied branch like Chemical Engineering or Material Science (the latter of which was my second choice)

Sounds like fun.

Astrophysics interests me, but to heck with dropping eggs out of windows and rolling carts down inclines all day >.>

Terrisus more than others.

And on that note - I'm off to sleep now :þ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom