• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

My kinda guy :)

:)

When are you adding me to skype btw?

I will!

WWxXchD.gif

=P

Yes!!! Yes yes yes (x50) :3

i didn't. was trying to make the LH bigger just for you <3

Excuses, excuses... I:

Caladrius

LewdGBTGAF pls

We had warnings about this before: No stripping below ze waist.

Sounds like fun.

Astrophysics interests me, but to heck with dropping eggs out of windows and rolling carts down inclines all day >.>

Yeah, Classical physics by itself is pretty eh, but a lot of it really is fundamental to everything else, and seeing more advanced stuff tie into the basics even at galactic or elementary scales is really satisfying. (That said they usually go waaaaaaay off from Classical physics in terms of actual mechanics. I'm talking more about the basic principles and properties of motion and energy.)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's okay mumei is sleeping.

What he doesn't know won't hurt him.

Caladrius

It's okay mumei is sleeping.

What he doesn't know won't hurt him.

Mumei ain't who I'm worried about.

those gifs are so dramatic lol

Well you have to be fierce in an underwear commercial.
And really, it's best that way.
Because reasons.>_________> <________<

Here, this one is less lewd. He's wearing shorts!

That's perfectly fine.
If he isn't someone you know, could you PM the source?

Ah shoot. Even when it's primetime TV safe and too dark to see much?

It's hard for me to say, but I'd err on the side of caution.

HylianTom

Banned
his head and legs look so out of place.

It's because his legs are down and away from the head. He'd look better when the legs are thrown upwards, towards the shoulders.

It's a scientific fact. Yep.

(and I love that Calvin Klein commercial not only for the eye candy, but also for the whining that came from folks who, after years of tacitly or explicitly approving of similar ads with female subjects, suddenly object to that type of commercial.. when it's a guy as the object of desire.)

Golnei

Wow. Look at those arms. Imagine that guy giving a hug with all his strength, he would most likely crush my ribcage.

tumblr_nfvtdpi96G1szcns5o1_1280.png

It's because his legs are down and away from the head. He'd look better when the legs are thrown upwards, towards the shoulders.

It's a scientific fact. Yep.

(and I love that Calvin Klein commercial not only for the eye candy, but also for the whining that came from folks who, after years of tacitly or explicitly approving of similar ads with female subjects, suddenly object to that type of commercial.. when it's a guy as the object of desire.)

Watching the discomfort of those used to having their tastes catered to for all their lives is beautiful; but it's also kind of depressing that their hypocrisy is still being tirelessly nurtured by the vast majority of media, avoiding anything with the tiniest chance of alienating the straight white male demographic.

Caladrius

The only downside so far to me picking the major I wanted is the placement test.

I've forgotten much and have only tonight and tomorrow to study.

That's my fetish.

Yeah, a lot of mass and especially size difference are great.

Would love for a giant beefcake to cuddle me and/or show me who's the man of the house.

Watching the discomfort of those used to having their tastes catered to for all their lives is beautiful; but it's also kind of depressing that their hypocrisy is still being tirelessly nurtured by the vast majority of media, avoiding anything with the tiniest chance of alienating the straight white male demographic.

Not posting superior whip-tentacle Attack-form or phallic-headed Speed-form SMH.

And it can't be helped. All we can do is continually challenge the status quo until change happens.

Rayis

I like how sometimes I jump into this thread after hours of not being on and I'm being greeted by pictures of hot men.

Kevyt

So there was this post in RPJ about hottest dude Gaffer and someone said that robertsan was #1, but I think he's got nothing on our very own CannonO, amd some of the members here. Some Gaffers are unaware of gaygaf's beauty :3

CannonO should really post his selfies there and show them
:p

DOWN

Banned
At a super bowl party at my parents' friends' house the men groaned and said "disgusting" at this commercial:

Snickers - Manly

The commercial and concept were called "Do Something Manly" and seems to imply that because the guys accidentally kissed, they needed to do extreme "manly" behaviors to be "manly" again after losing their credibility over their mistake. :/

Kevyt

At a super bowl party at my parents' friends' house the men groaned and said "disgusting" at this commercial:

Snickers - Manly

The commercial and concept were called "Do Something Manly" and seems to imply that because the guys accidentally kissed, they needed to do extreme "manly" behaviors to be "manly" again after losing their credibility over their mistake. :/

CannonO, some people want to see your beautiful face. Can I requote your selfies in RPJ?
Plz.

DOWN

Banned
CannonO, some people want to see your beautiful face. Can I requote your selfies in RPJ?
Plz.
Haha sure. I think I've done it twice buried somewhere in here but I don't care which ones you post. That's very nice of you to ask, and even nicer that you think it's worth reposting.

Kevyt

I apologize for my insensitive question, but I would not want to use the wrong pronoun (he/she) when referring to someone.

Golnei

And it can't be helped. All we can do is continually challenge the status quo until change happens.

The glacial pace of any sort of progressive action and the resistance shown to even the smallest deviation from the norm is disheartening. Though the tolerance of the consumer is occasionally underestimated, particularly when dealing with demographics young enough to have not yet been conditioned towards certain prejudices. If the corporate morass responsible for most widely-distributed media wasn't so terrified of its profit margins being damaged by the slightest change to the prescribed formulas, not only would exclusionary, oppressive rhetoric be slightly less prevalent in pop culture, but a greater range of narratives could receive public attention and popularity.

I love photos of people doing fun yoga poses but whenever I see dirty feet I just...ugh gross

Where's the not_my_fetish.gif?

I agree, feet are indescribably disgusting. Though I wouldn't have any issue with the image if he were wearing knee socks or thigh-high stockings - I don't know how I can be so repulsed by feet and love the silhouette of the leg so much...

It doesn't matter unless I start severing the feet of innocent bystanders, I guess.

Ahasverus

I like pics of socked feet. It's not that it's my fetish, but they're nice. Heh

So about that man with two penises... I think I found my limit.

Sai-kun

Banned
look dude, that's what happens when you don't wear shoes in the house ok

Noooooo not in my house >___< g r o s s bruh

I apologize for my insensitive question, but I would not want to use the wrong pronoun (he/she) when referring to someone.

Haha aw man I apologize! My girlfriend and I have each other as avatars. I use he/him/his pronouns :)

I agree, feet are indescribably disgusting. Though I wouldn't have any issue with the image if he were wearing knee socks or thigh-high stockings - I don't know how I can be so repulsed by feet and love the silhouette of the leg so much...

Nooooo it's not so much the bare feet as it is just dirty feet. Like I wouldn't kick him out of bed, but I wouldn't be adamant about staring at his feet. I like bare feet and socked feet both, just prefer clean ones over dirty ones, though I know some folks are the opposite or don't care!

That said, knee high and thigh high socks look amazing on dudes just as much as they look great on women.
totally unrelated but my gf and I went shopping today and she bought a bunch of pairs of knee highs and tights <3

Caladrius

The glacial pace of any sort of progressive action and the resistance shown to even the smallest deviation from the norm is disheartening. Though the tolerance of the consumer is occasionally underestimated, particularly when dealing with demographics young enough to have not yet been conditioned towards certain prejudices. If the corporate morass responsible for most widely-distributed media wasn't so terrified of its profit margins being damaged by the slightest change to the prescribed formulas, not only would exclusionary, oppressive rhetoric be slightly less prevalent in pop culture, but a greater range of narratives could receive public attention and popularity.

*insert Capitalism, ho! meme here*

In all seriousness, a large part of the reason why it is so slow is because the youth are the ones that end up making the most changes over time. Older folks (talking mid-20's onward) generally have their philosophy and morals mostly settled and develop defenses (conscious or otherwise) for their ideology that make them unlikely to make the paradigm shifts needed for substantive change, at least not without outside forces compelling them to do so or something presenting a threat to their well-being. Our lack of progress is a disease inherent to human psychological development.

We have to do what we can to enact change, but it's important to keep in mind that our efforts might not have payoff for years or even decades, since the people our messages affect the most have a long ways to go before having the power to make shifts happen, either as parents or political forces.

Don't touch me unless you've just showered

You.

I like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom